• Please log in to reply
Riho joins Babymetal sort of. probably. 35 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Jun 28 2019 03:56 PM · 

#31 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:36 AM

I just wish they would have at least given her a mic. Everything sounds so wrong with only one of them doing the various backing chants.

#32 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:42 AM

I just wish they would have at least given her a mic. Everything sounds so wrong with only one of them doing the various backing chants.

Yeah, it's odd. She looks great and fits right in, though. Her power style of dance is perfect for BM.

It's funny how "idol" their newer stuff is. It's like the entire purpose of the group has been to ease western rock fans into proper J-idol music.  :lol:

#33 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:54 AM

Oh, and I totally called this two years ago

#34 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:07 PM

Riho in Brixton again

#35 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 July 2019 - 05:49 PM

If there's any way to find out if she'll be there for the Philly or NY venues in September I'll see y'all there.

I'm guessing they might also use her English skills when they travel abroad so personally I'd assume she'd be their go-to abroad dancer?

#36 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 July 2019 - 03:57 AM

Double posting so that everyone can see this gem--she was also apparently at the Brixton concert as well (makes sense.)

More Riho for those who want to see her!

It's so crazy to me to have her gone almost completely MIA (sans two found videos of her at that dance class in NYC) to performing with one of the biggest groups out of Japan.... I mean she was in MM, but Babymetal is on a whole other level from MM internationally.