• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"The Peace!" award for best single 2008 Nomination thread 34 replies to this topic Started by /// , Jan 28 2009 12:08 AM · 

#31 lemonmilktea

lemonmilktea
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:49 AM

Buono! - Rottara Rottara - Just a catchy, fun tune.
Morning Musume - Pepper Keibu - PK is nice, but this nomination is for the b side, Romance. I kinda breezed over the song when it was first released but lately I can't get enough of it.

Athena & Robikerottsu - Seishun Love Lunch. (For the kid in me :doh: )
Shugo Chara Egg! - Minna No Tamago (Another kid song. YAAAY! :weeeh:)
Aya Matsuura - Kizuna (I loved this song, along with Egao, Namidairo, Nee~?, and Natsuo. 5 of her greatest songs IMO. :wub: )
C-ute- Namida No Iro (I remember I couldn't stop singing this when I first heard it. Typically it takes me a while, at least a week to get used to a new H!P song, but this one I loved instantly.)
Berryz Koubou- Dschingis/Genghis Khan (Same as Namida. I love this and several of the remixes I've heard via Youtube/Soundclick/here
MADAYADE - Berryz Koubou (Berryz Koubou with what seems to me like a semi- surf - pop beat. SCORE! :dance: )

And...

Morning Musume - Pepper Keibu (Morning Musume singing Pink Lady FTFW! :D )

Edited by lemonmilktea, 30 January 2009 - 08:15 AM.

#32 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

Probably go with Morning Musume's Resonant Blue since it's the song I listened to the most.

#33 Lovely

Lovely
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

Cinderella Complex.

#34 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

Are we still doing this? (I kinda completely went blind concerning the sub-boards.)

I'm thirding or fourthing Lucky Aura of course. Even if you hate all of Mano's other songs, there's something in this song that's just awesome. It has caused my downward spiral into wotadom at any rate.

There needs to be a best B-side category for Furare Pattern.

#35 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:53 AM

Good to see that Rottara is getting a rottara. :lol: That is my nomination for best single: I liked Gachinko de Ikou better as an A-side, but My Love makes Rottara the better single overall.