• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"A2 Hosting" award for biggest disappointment Nomination thread 37 replies to this topic Started by /// , Jan 28 2009 12:11 AM · 

#1 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:11 AM

H!P knows its share of disappointFUCK GODDAMMIT WHAT THE HELL WHYonly we H!P fans experience the heartbreak when something you put so much effoOH GOD DAMN YOU TSUNKU GO TO HELL AND DIEwhile of course other people also spNO NO NO NO YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT YOU LOLICON HOMOsometimes it's not Tsunku's fault, but we like to blame him anywARRRRRGGHHHHH

Nominate the most disappointing thing in H!P this yeUGH I HATE HELLO PROJECT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

GOD DAMN

#2 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

RISA STILL ISN'T GONE ;/

#3 Lovely

Lovely
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:46 AM

That Morning Musume got cut back to two singles (and I didn't like either of them).

Also the debut of Yorosen!.

Also, that Morning Musume didn't appear on Kouhaku.

#4 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

No lesbian scandal. >;/

#5 Pi Kago

Pi Kago
  • MISS TAIWAN 2008

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

I second Risa not graduating.

Also, MM's album.

#6 swiggy

swiggy
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

- Morning Musume doing covers instead of new material.
- The ending of Morning Musume on television... Haromoni@ sucked but at least it was something.
- No graduations.
- Kicking out the Elders, forcing fan-club members to pay more.
- Not giving any of the elders good singles... Ignoring them all together.
- Maki leaving for AVEX; even though it was a good career choice.

#7 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:07 AM

I would say "Kago's post H!P 'career' " but I'm not sure that counts. Plus that sort of has carried over multiple years.

I'm going to go with lack of 8th gen (Aika + Pandas) promotion. Yeah, they've done a pretty good job of hanging out and showing off their personalities in the little TV coverage MM gets these days, but they practically dissapear in their singles. They don't even get to sing in the b-sides. Also, I'm not in a rush to see them all in bikinis or anything, but 6th and 7th gen have tons of photobooks out and 8th gen hasn't had one for any member. I would have thought a joint-panda one would have been almost an obvious thing to do. That's what I thought that Chinese lesson book was going to be in the first place - school-themed JunLin photobook with lessons included. But instead they just steal the spotlight in shows/dvds only already dedicated fans watch and dissapear into the shadows for every release MM gets.

#8 Falcon

Falcon
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:47 AM

Cover Yuu (too faithful? also we got that instead of original music, lame)

#9 Peking Duck

Peking Duck
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:44 AM

The apparent and feared fading away of Yui Okada and Erika Miyoshi after the end of Viyuuden.

#10 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:37 AM

The apparent and feared fading away of Yui Okada and Erika Miyoshi after the end of Viyuuden.

Seconded. Lack of 8th gen too, and lack of new MM material.

#11 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

Total Missuse of 8th Gen in Morning Musume! I want more Panda's and Aika!
The End of v-u-den.
Erina Mano, the girl is cute, but damn she can't sing. xD If this is all H!P has left for a soloist, I'm going to have to take the M-Line to the Ayaway.

#12 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

I guess Erina Mano doing anything and pretty much everything MM did in 08 except Alo-Hello 3, if that counts.

Most everything else was really good or at least exactly what I expected, as far as I can remember.

#13 suicidal penguins

suicidal penguins
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:54 PM

Thirding Risa not being gone yet.

Adding my vote to Mano Eri being a disappointment; I can think of.... everyone in Wonderful Hearts and most of the eggs making better soloists.

Gatas being relegated to one single.

#14 ketamine

ketamine
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:43 AM

Would the Elders Graduation count as a 2008 or 2009 thing? It was announced (and we're assuming decided) in '08 but it's actually being carried out in '09. Eh, probably we should save that for next year if nothing too terrible happens this year.

Ending of Haromoni@. It didn't suck too bad since the show was stupid, but it was MM's only chance to have a regular appearance on TV and a big wakeup call to everyone of MM's dropping popularity. What, I don't get to live in la-la land anymore?

#15 Zazie

Zazie
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:06 AM

Manoeri, Yorosen!, no 8th gen, Kanna not getting kicked out/quitting, Reina still being here.

#16 RRR

RRR
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

I second the Kanna-be-gone option.

Adding:

Pa-Pa-Pancake. One of KK's worst singles. Thumbs down for this one.

Edited by PWRDATALINK, 29 January 2009 - 11:39 AM.

#17 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

I would say "Kago's post H!P 'career' " but I'm not sure that counts. Plus that sort of has carried over multiple years.

That sure as hell counts.

#18 RRR

RRR
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:07 PM

^ Good that it counts. We may have a winner here already :)

#19 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one nominating this, but High-King.

And why does everyone have such a hard-on to graduate one of the very few members of MM who can actually sing fairly well?

#20 BeForJess

BeForJess
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

Cover you... Because even some of the songs that I knew previously, I hated their covers of (Koi no Dial 6700? Please never let Lin Lin sing in that again. Shinohara Tomoe's cover was way better. So was Nono's little version in the Bremmentown whatever mini series, if anyone remembers that). Overall I expect way better of Morning Musume. I don't think I really liked anything on it. A few were "not horrible" but there was nothing from that album I would put on my Ipod.

Mano Erina gets a second vote though because she's cute and I had high hopes, and then I heard Mano Piano and got pissed off because she sings worse than most of the Morning Musume auditioners. Get the girl some vocal training before you have her release anything, please? I want to like her but I can't right now.

#21 lemonmilktea

lemonmilktea
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:52 AM

V-U-DEN Disbanding
Elder Club Graduating (the knowledge coming to light at least)

Can you say WTF! I'm still not over it! :D I think I'll still be in tears or in shock at age 30.

No news on the placement of Okada, Inaba, Maeda, Miyoshi.

OH! And no H!P at all on Kouhaku! Are they slipping or what! I thought since the girls made the charts adn did pretty well they'd make it in! (Well, at least Perfume was on. :doh: )

Would the unfortunate death of Kaori's son count?

And one more question: With the reformation of H!P set to come int he next few months what are the chances of having a revival of the shuffle groups? Slim to none?

Edited by lemonmilktea, 30 January 2009 - 08:57 AM.

#22 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

V-U-DEN Disbanding
Elder Club Graduating (the knowledge coming to light at least)

Can you say WTF! I'm still not over it! :D I think I'll still be in tears or in shock at age 30.

No news on the placement of Okada, Inaba, Maeda, Miyoshi.

OH! And no H!P at all on Kouhaku! Are they slipping or what! I thought since the girls made the charts adn did pretty well they'd make it in! (Well, at least Perfume was on. :noway: )

Would the unfortunate death of Kaori's son count?

And one more question: With the reformation of H!P set to come int he next few months what are the chances of having a revival of the shuffle groups? Slim to none?

Stop posting crap like this. Do you see anyone else posting everything in bold? Or 5 million line breaks?

#23 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

Bold is bad, but at least that post contained some reasoning behind the nominations.

#24 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

The lack of Pandas :D

#25 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

THE BBS COMA!

The half performance footage that AVEX gave us (ON THE DAMN DVD) for Maki's return to music.

#26 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

Edo no tameri 2 (can't remember the full name)

Am I the only one that really think this song is a bit ugly, the choruses and pointless, and even if everyone got a solo, the song in my score is below avarage...

#27 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:27 AM

That Morning Musume got cut back to two singles (and I didn't like either of them).

Seconding this, the number of singles was disappointing. As for the quality, I sort of liked Resonant Blue, but Pepper Keibu I could've done without.

Why?

And why does everyone have such a hard-on to graduate one of the very few members of MM who can actually sing fairly well?

It's some kind of carryover from an era a few years ago in which she was annoying, which is unfortunate. She's never really been able to shake it, since she came to the forefront and became more noticeable then.

And one more question: With the reformation of H!P set to come int he next few months what are the chances of having a revival of the shuffle groups? Slim to none? [/b]

That's a good point, actually. I hadn't thought of that, and I hope it's true.

#28 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:48 PM

Why?

Because from what I've seen, most people really liked it a lot.

#29 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

Why?

Because from what I've seen, most people really liked it a lot.

Why did you nominate them in the first place, not why you will be the only one. :D

#30 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:09 AM

I agree about nominating Kaori's son death. I was sure dissapointed and SAD with that event. Most than the rest.