• This topic is locked This topic is locked
“WOW WOW WOW” award for biggest disappointment Nomination thread 67 replies to this topic Started by /// , Dec 17 2006 12:42 PM · 

#31 hoshi

hoshi
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:21 PM

If it counts: Ayami dropping out of the Happy 8 Auditions. Otherwise, I'll rephrase it and go with only picking one girl for 8th gen.

Murakami Megumi's departure from H!P.

Mako's graduation.

#32 jko

jko
  • Bitchy Old Lady

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:04 AM

"Wow Wow Wow" is one of my all time favorite H!P recordings.

And how does H!P thank you for enjoying Pucchimoni's last-and-very-awesome song? By shoving it near the end of Pucchi Best 4(? I think. I stopped buying them after 3). It didn't get the single that was announced and delayed and delayed and delayed and delayed again (thanks for getting fat, OGAWA. :sideways: ). It didn't get a Bside or anything better than a smattering of concert performances.
How is that -not- a disappointment, especially considering both of you were in the fandom while all that mess was going on? :lol:

For this year, my #1 "tsunku just raped me OW" moment was Sumire getting bitched out of her rightful slot making Momusu be awesome again. #2 goes to the absense of that 3rd W album because DUDE W DOING COVERS AGAIN -- it was always good times for everyone. :sad:

#33 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:07 AM

Kago.

#34 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:05 AM

MAKO. Now we have no genkiness. She was so friggin overlooked. DAMN!

#35 jko

jko
  • Bitchy Old Lady

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:06 AM

genkiness

That is so not a word that should ever be used by anyone ever. o.o

#36 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:11 AM

LOL it totally slipped my mind. Sorry darl. *petpet* we have no Energetic-ness then ^___^

#37 Sabaku Ika

Sabaku Ika
  • untitled

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:30 AM

And how does H!P thank you for enjoying Pucchimoni's last-and-very-awesome song? By shoving it near the end of Pucchi Best 4(? I think. I stopped buying them after 3).

I think it was Pucchi Best 3.

#38 Girasol

Girasol
  • キョーレツー!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:35 AM

One member for 8th gen. It was an audition where so many people actually WANTED a ton of new members, and to top it off there were a lot of good finalists... and then there was just one. :sideways:

#39 jko

jko
  • Bitchy Old Lady

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:36 AM

And how does H!P thank you for enjoying Pucchimoni's last-and-very-awesome song? By shoving it near the end of Pucchi Best 4(? I think. I stopped buying them after 3).

Nope, that was the 2003 version of Chokotto Love.

#40 sillyjoe

sillyjoe
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:55 AM

Kago

#41 Sabaku Ika

Sabaku Ika
  • untitled

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:57 AM

Nope, that was the 2003 version of Chokotto Love.

Yeah... 3 is the only one I actually own and I thought I remembered it, but it was another Pucchimoni 3 song. I need to rip my old CD's while I'm home...

#42 wrongun

wrongun
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:19 AM

Kago.
It happened early in the year, and may have started a ripple effect in H!P/UFA business matters over this year.

#43 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:38 AM

I didn't really think of Kago in terms of dissapointments until I read the rest of the replies. I would say the length of her suspension/the fact that there was a suspension, or 8ki audition only having one winner.

#44 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:40 AM

Aika.

#45 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:20 AM

Only one person being added to 8th gen. And I guess Kago/the loss of W, though I've just accepted that fact and forget that people have enough hope to still BE disappointed.

#46 ozu

ozu
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:44 AM

Goddammit, I want my W3.

#47 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:34 PM

Kago didn't dissapointed me. It made me downright angry.

Therefore I nominated the travesty that is Ayaya's current musical career.

#48 Captain Max

Captain Max
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

Murakami Megumi's departure from H!P.

2nd

I didn't really think of Kago in terms of dissapointments until I read the rest of the replies. I would say the length of her suspension/the fact that there was a suspension, or 8ki audition only having one winner.

I didn't even think of the length of her suspension until I read this. That is indeed a huge disappointment.

#49 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:04 AM

Kago. But like tsukinobyouin said, more in reference to the length of her suspension.

#50 American Wota

American Wota
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:39 AM

Kago for me too.

And Megukami getting the boot.

#51 Amaya

Amaya
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:15 AM

Rika's ugly hair and MM.

#52 yossie143

yossie143
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:42 AM

Everyone else has already mentioned my disappointments of this past year... but this one needs to be brought up again: NO YOSSIE PB?! WTF.

#53 Pi Kago

Pi Kago
  • MISS TAIWAN 2008

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:05 PM

Biggest disappointment? That Risa was not graduated alongside Konno and Ogawa. :thumbsup:

#54 Suika

Suika
  • Pffffbt

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:11 PM

MM. I actually, shockingly, LIKED all of 2005's singles, but this year's were just plain shitty.

#55 BBB

BBB
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:48 PM

Everyone else has already mentioned my disappointments of this past year... but this one needs to be brought up again: NO YOSSIE PB?! WTF.

Waiting for her to gain more weight......

I would love to see a Yossie PB in the near future...

Well I wasn't a fan yet for me to put Kago's suspension as my biggest disappointment (I think that it suck and unfair btw) so I may have to put down the last two single after Sexy Boy. After the awesomeness that is Sexy Boy that got me into MM, I was hugely disappointed with Ambitious (ugh, horrible yellow outfits) and the snooze inducing and the na-na-na of Aruiteru.

Hopefully next year will better.

#56 Cyrene

Cyrene
  • Kohawho?

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:28 AM

Aika, god what a letdown.

#57 Passion

Passion
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:58 AM

Kago being a dumbfuck and killing W.

Quoted for motherfucking truth.

Second disappointment: Melon Kinenbi not getting a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC single. D:

Third: Country Musume no more. Miuna needed more fucking lines.

Fourth: No Sumire/Ayami/Minami/Yuu.

fuckfucsbkjdfksf. :thumbsup:

#58 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:46 AM

Kago. Second would be the number of girls selected from the 8ki audition.

#59 Waylorn

Waylorn
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:30 AM

Second disappointment: Melon Kinenbi not getting a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC single. D:

They did. Onegai Miwaku no Target was released in 2006....at their concerts....

Edit: Why doesn't that get smaller? :thumbsup:

Edit Edit: Yay Hana!

#60 Hana

Hana
  • ヘビー ーテーション

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:40 AM

Edit: Why doesn't that get smaller? :thumbsup:

Now the only real options for itty bitty text are using (size=1), or using the (tinytext) tag. Obviously, those would be in brackets, not parenthesis, but the board won't let me post this otherwise. XD