• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"Lucky 7" award for best Tsunku decision Voting poll 20 replies to this topic Started by /// , Dec 24 2006 03:05 PM · 

Poll: "Lucky 7" award for best Tsunku decision (118 member(s) have cast votes)

What Tsunku decision made you cry yourself to sleep the least?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:05 PM

Vote! :sideways:

#2 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:13 PM

About half of these could easily go in the worst decision pile. :sideways:

#3 Guest_daniel-risa_*

Guest_daniel-risa_*

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:52 AM

i was one of them

#4 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:20 AM

I originally was for GAM, but bless the soul who remembered Yui's outfit!

#5 jko

jko
  • Bitchy Old Lady

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:46 AM

i was one of them

Didn't we already ban you once? >|

#6 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 25 December 2006 - 10:30 AM

Didn't we already ban you once? >|

Not same person. I checked. :sideways:

Unless its someone else you are reffering to.

#7 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:48 AM

About half of these could easily go in the worst decision pile. :lol:

i was one of them

You're the worst decision? :sideways:

#8 Pi Kago

Pi Kago
  • MISS TAIWAN 2008

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:49 AM

I love how Yui's outfit has more votes than graduating Konno and Makoto. :P Does anyone have a cap of this outfit?

#9 Guest_Kappa_*

Guest_Kappa_*

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:42 PM

Who're the assholes that voted "Graduating Konno/Makoto"? :tongue: ;/ :geof:

#10 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:20 PM

Damn, this was actually hard to decide. A few of them were instantly ruled out (like Aika, Aruiteru, etc.) but the rest were all kinda "damn, that was awesome too." But I had to end up going with the graduations, cause the closer we get to MM dying, the closer we are to having a good H!P again. Saving us money by making crappy songs, Rhythm Tengoku/Ami, and new SharanQ single are all high runners-up.

#11 ilovemiki

ilovemiki
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:09 PM

What was Yui wearing? Can someone post a pic?

#12 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:26 AM

GAM baby. Best! I consistently get 'Melodies' in my head, great song! :tongue:

#13 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:54 PM

Damn, this was actually hard to decide. A few of them were instantly ruled out (like Aika, Aruiteru, etc.) but the rest were all kinda "damn, that was awesome too." But I had to end up going with the graduations, cause the closer we get to MM dying, the closer we are to having a good H!P again. Saving us money by making crappy songs, Rhythm Tengoku/Ami, and new SharanQ single are all high runners-up.

:tongue: ;/ :geof:

When Morning Musume dies, H!P dies. TNX will probably be the only thing that survives, but the only active artists are Ami and THE Possible, and they're both Akihabara idols, which NEVER do good at ALL in mainstream music.

#14 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

:tongue: ;/ :geof:

When Morning Musume dies, H!P dies. TNX will probably be the only thing that survives, but the only active artists are Ami and THE Possible, and they're both Akihabara idols, which NEVER do good at ALL in mainstream music.

Depends. When the average Berryz age hits 16 Momusu will be obsolete. ;/

#15 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:10 PM

Who're the assholes that voted "Graduating Konno/Makoto"? :tongue: ;/ :geof:

Raises hand.

This was a belated mercy killing. Their images became increasingly ridiculous when the cards they overplayed were not balanced by actual singing talent: Konno was eternally the stereotypical-shy-pityvote and Mako turned into the poor man's Hitomi. With this, they were just stuffed into the background more and more as time went on (I'm ignoring Namida because it was a shit song). Thus, being in the group was doing nothing for the two girls career wise and they likewise did not contribute much to the groups overall performance. The group was already too big, even for mm, and seeing one mass of identically dressed girls on TV talk shows used to make me cringe. Cutting out two background girls allowed some of the real stars to come into focus (including Koharu), gave room for new blood (Aika), and allowed the group to feel more like an idol group instead of a giant noisy cheerleading squad. Konno gets to go to Keio and Mako gets to travel the world and both of them can stop being the laughingstocks of the group. The rest of the fans will still see Konno via stalker photo ops and Mako will be around in H!P.

WHATS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS??

Now if only they'll just get rid of Risa...

And, I want to see this "Yui Okada's costume for Kuchibiru Kara Ai wo Chodai at the Wonderful Hearts Land concert."

#16 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

But that implies Konno graduation was a Tsunku decision, which officially wasn't.

And can't believe so many idiots vote for GAM. You all do realise its just another one-shot unit right? Instead of voting for something that will have a long-term impact the morons go for something that everyone will likely forget next year.

#17 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:47 PM

And can't believe so many idiots vote for GAM. You all do realise its just another one-shot unit right? Instead of voting for something that will have a long-term impact the morons go for something that everyone will likely forget next year.

You realize they already have another single announced, right?

#18 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:47 AM

In my world something doesn't exist untill there is either a thread about it on H!P chat or a torrent in a tracker. ;/

Ooooh. 3 singles! Big whoop. One more than most one-day-fly units, but then again they are miles better than the other pathetic attempts. But unless I missed something where they were confirmed to be a full-fledged unit my point still stands. :tongue:

#19 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:52 AM

In my world something doesn't exist untill there is either a thread about it on H!P chat or a torrent in a tracker. ;/

Ooooh. 3 singles! Big whoop. One more than most one-day-fly units, but then again they are miles better than the other pathetic attempts. But unless I missed something where they were confirmed to be a full-fledged unit my point still stands. :tongue:

They weren't confirmed to be a one-shot either, though. :geof: The jury's still out on that one... I didn't vote for them, anyway, but I don't think most people who did vote for them would care if they had only released one single. ;/

#20 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:51 PM

Now if only they'll just get rid of Risa...

Ouch! :tongue:

#21 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

About half of these could easily go in the worst decision pile. :lol:

i was one of them

You're the worst decision? :unsure:

Since there's only one choice that represents an actual person, that means that daniel-risa is really... AIKA? :joyful: