• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 127 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

Welcome to the H!P Spam Thread :: Enjoy some Spamming!

giphy.gif

SPAM RULES! [Even Spam Needs Rules!]

Post random crap only as it pertains to anyone in Hello!Project and the K!Eggs. If you think it might be worth discussing about, make a new Topic instead.

Is it News Related to H!P that isn't about a release? [Click Me!]
Is it News Related to a H!P Release? Click Me! ]
Does it have to do with a upcoming Photobook or Publication featuring H!P? Click Me! ]
Does it have to do with Up-Front Artists or OG H!P members? Click Me! ]
Do you have a question related to H!P? Click Me! ]

Some examples of H!P randomness :

• Magazines, photos or other sources, put them here. (If they are BIG or you think they are NSFW, put them under a spoiler box please.)
  • Blog/twitter posts/photos (that aren't breaking news).
  • Youtube or other Media Videos
  • Something H!P related that doesn't fit into any other category posted above.
  • Use your best judgment when posting, it's spam. You love spam!
  • If a topic becomes long enough, a thread will be made.  :lesson:

#2 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:02 AM

Dude, it's 9th gen's 7th anniversary.

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

Has it really been 7 years already? Damn, time sure flies.

#4 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:14 AM

Just some short musing dump on the newest birthday event previews:

https://youtu.be/bqx47iAgN0c

(The Harunan/Kaede DVD preview)

I know I'm biased, but Harunan is a great idol. Her weakest point is her singing, and that makes her weakest point not a horrible flaw. (Except if you're into busty lolis, then that's another flaw with Haruna... but you know.). 

But to the main event...

https://www.youtube....4&v=JzAPBUyb8D0

Takechan's birthday event. With the first two songs I thought "wait... wasn't Takechan one of the best singers in ANGERME... what's this", but with the second bunch of songs she's really killing it. That Rock no Teigi doesn't lose to Reina's version. 

#5 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:39 AM

Takechan totally owned these songs, I'm very proud of her.

#6 kitaoji

kitaoji
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:44 AM

For any one of us that dabbles across forums and other forms of discussing H!P, here's the 2018 fan awards - you vote for best fan, as opposed to best member:

https://docs.google....EhLG8w/viewform

Worth posting as the H!P fandom still thinks of us as an actual active board.

#7 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:40 AM

For any one of us that dabbles across forums and other forms of discussing H!P, here's the 2018 fan awards - you vote for best fan, as opposed to best member:

C'mon, guys! Vote for Shoujo Q, Yuzu, TicTacAnyone, Aine and Strawberry Jam!

#8 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:45 AM

Ew @ the people who think LoveRice is funny.

#9 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

This was interesting... I voted for everyone here that I knew! A lot of them I didn't know and had to guess, admittedly. Interesting to see myself and you all on there, haha.

#10 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

lol Thea that's exactly what I did.  I have no idea how I got on there considering I didn't recognize like 90% of people on there but I got you, Anderei, TicTac, and Q!

#11 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

I didn't recognize most of them either, but I'm not active on twitter, which apparently a lot of the fandom is?

#12 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, same.  I have a twitter I just literally never use it except to cross post from my instagram and post if I drink tea to get points lol.

#13 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Kobushi's 2017 Otodama Live:

Part 1

Part 2

#14 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

I’m surprised with how many names I did recognize and how much BBS representation there was. It was an interesting survey.

#15 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:34 PM

Same, Mizura! The BBS was really included in this. To be fair, since the participants were nominated I can see why, it wasn't one single person deciding it all. But I don't think CandyApple would have excluded us, either, if it had been.

#16 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:34 AM

"BEST DANBARA RURU FAN" NOMINATION, I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW.

Also, I like how I was nominated for that spot but not for translator hahaha :) TBH I have dropped the ball on subbing since I've been so so so busy at work. And yes, reading all the @twitter ones makes me realize how I'm missing out on a big H!P community on twitter lol

#17 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

Wow so many Twitter accounts, I didn't think I miss out that much for not being there.
I don't recognize all H!O people but hm Ares13 for Maria. I see why but at the same time...

#18 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:02 AM

To whoever nominated me. I’m so embarrassed but thank you I guess? There’s a lot of people who weren’t nominated that should have been. Including a whole mess of people from the Facebook world. Being in Idol Swap you tend to see the hard core fans a lot more in what they buy.

I find it all very silly to be honest. But whatever makes you feel better at night I guess? :)

#19 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

I voted because I have a friend who was excited about being nominated for Chisa and she's sweet so I wanted to do it if it made her happy.  

I recognized Ares13 too...and purposefully just chose someone I didn't recognize for Maria because he REALLY rubs me the wrong way.

#20 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

I recognized Ares13 too...and purposefully just chose someone I didn't recognize for Maria because he REALLY rubs me the wrong way.

Same.

#21 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

I know who you voted for for the Chisa fan. I barely recognized her by the twitter account. But I did it for the same reason. Basically I voted for those I knew. I was kind of turned off by seeing the same people being nominated for more than one person so I tried to spread it out so everyone got a vote.

#22 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

I voted because I have a friend who was excited about being nominated for Chisa and she's sweet so I wanted to do it if it made her happy.

He's a dumbass. That he's in his 40s and has a wife makes it even more creepy that he gets offended by idols who get caught dating.

#23 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

ew...I don't post there enough to know he had a wife and was in his 40s, now I hate him even more.

#24 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

I don't know any of these mo-fos.

#25 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Same.
I blocked him on H!O so I don’t have to read his stupid comments...full of...elipses...and no...punctuation...

#26 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

Same.
I blocked him on H!O so I don’t have to read his stupid comments...full of...elipses...and no...punctuation...

And misogyny lol

#27 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:38 AM

(Apologies if it was already posted) Sakura made me discover a great Ayaya's song, Hikkosenai Kimochi, and she sounded great on it : https://youtu.be/Tvuf4sXfHqI .

#28 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

^Same with me. I was like, that's a great song! Of course it's from one of her off albums. So thanks to Sakura I started listening to some of Aya's later work. 

This is also the first Birthday FC DVD I've bought. So now I have it forever and ever!~ Such a great performance from Sakura.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

#29 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

Here's the result btw: http://www.hello-onl...2018/?p=2083613

Ares became 2nd favourite Maria fan. Krusha is the favourite moderator, which I honestly not understand, especially not after the whole China48 nonsense. 

I also don't get why you should vote for fans of groups that haven't been active for 2 years. Looking at you, Berryz. 

Better to make it H!O only next year. People are already a bit bitter that facebook has been left out completely, if they include them next year they'll probably complain about youtube channels or something. 

I also don't know anyone from twitter except for pound66 and only because I met her in Dortmund. 

#30 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

Krusha won because no one knows the others.