• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 121 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:31 PM

I'm mixing I Wish, that's why JPope didn't mention it. 

Your lines for I wish are still needed. If you want to only sing the solos and duet lines thats also fine.

Thanks WB for you lines!

Alrighty, I'll cover as usual! I was just checking!

Alright.

So.

My lines will be done tomorrow. I am super sorry.

#122 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:25 AM

Hey Zlil, do you mind changing the document to reflect what lines were covered by Sakebi? That way when I make the video I know for sure it will be accurate instead of having to rely on my hearing lol

Thank youuuu!!

2/5 graphic projects are, essentially, done! Phew! I Wish will definitely be the one that takes the longest in adobe premiere. Just waiting till I have all the audio files, since I feel like that way I will make sure it's timed EXACTLY right without having to go back in and re-time stuff :)

Thanks for letting me take such a large role this year; I've really been into it and spending a lot of time on it, so I hope you all are happy with the final results when they get released <3