• Please log in to reply
[2018.09.26] Hello Pro All Stars - YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki Big single!! 17 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Aug 05 2018 03:01 PM · 

#1 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:01 PM

Just announced that there will be a Hello! Project single in the form of YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki (YEAH YEAH YEAH/憧れのStress-free/花、闌の時)

hbQyG9W.jpg

Will feature: MM'18, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Country Girls, Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory, and the 2 new units (no confirmation if it's the currently known or maybe after the new girls join will be included or not).

"Hana, Takenawa no Toki" is the theme song of the film Kita no Sakuramori. They all sang it at Hina Fest 2018.

In addition, there will be an additional track "Hello! History" for the regular editions. They performed the song at the H!P Summer concert 2018.

Each group recorded their own version of YEAH YEAH YEAH for the regular editions.

Promotion

Limited Edition DVD comes with music videos for YEAH YEAH YEAH and Akogare no Stress-free and includes a ticket to enter a lottery for a chance to attend the Hello! Project All Stars "Team Taiko Utagassen" release event at the Aki Fest 2018 in the Kumagaya dome on 10/21.

They will have lot of events to promote the single :
9/29 - Hello Pro All Stars single Release Event ~Mini Live Circuit ~ (6 locations nationwide)
9/30 - Hello Pro All Stars Single Release Event ~Nationwide Simultaneous Handshake Events~
10/21 - Hello Pro All Stars Single special event "Team Taiko Utagassen" at Aki Fest 2018
11/24~25 - Hello Pro All Stars Single ~Shuffle Cheki Photo-op in Autumn~ (Tokyo and Osaka at the same time)
4/20/19 - Hello Pro All Stars Single release event ~Spring individual handshake event~ & Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! After Party at Hina Fest 2019 (Makuhari messe hall)

Limited Edition with CD+DVD
Regular editions come with comes with a trading card
Regular A : Morning Musume. '18 edition
Regular B : Angerme edition
Regular C : Juice=Juice edition
Regular D : Country Girls edition
Regular E : Kobushi edition
Regular F : Tsubaki edition

from Mr. A

Tracklist should look like

1. YEAH YEAH YEAH

2. Akogare no Stress-free

3. Hana, Takenawa no Toki

4. Hello! History (Regular only)

5. YEAH YEAH YEAH (sung by whichever group the edition is on)

6. YEAH YEAH YEAH (Instrumental)

7. Akogare no Stress-free (Instrumental)

8. Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Instrumental)

#2 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

So 4 songs on one single? Nice.

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:08 PM

Chances are they might do what they did with the last H!P mega single. Because 10th joined a few weeks before that single was released and didn't show up in the MV but were part of promotion.
So the new girls from the Only You audition, if selected will more than likely not appear in the MVs but will do promotional duties.

But looking at the photo, I'm wondering when they shot that photo? The new girls from the two new groups aren't even in it. 

I hope THEY are in the music videos at least. I mean, you couldn't even photoshop them into the sides? Up-front loves to photoshop! 

Anywaaaay, I'm hyped about this news. FINALLY!  :clap:

Here is the Movie Soundtrack  CM from the Up-Front Channel. It's going to be a group song, I doubt there will be any solos. 

#4 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:29 AM

Seeing 12th gen MM on the second row is soooooo odddddd to me

#5 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:38 AM

But looking at the photo, I'm wondering when they shot that photo? The new girls from the two new groups aren't even in it.

I hope THEY are in the music videos at least. I mean, you couldn't even photoshop them into the sides? Up-front loves to photoshop!

It looks like the they are in LOVE Machine outfits, so I imagine this was from earlier this year for a magazine 20th anniversary article. Think it was about March time frame.

Edit: I guess not quite Love Machine outfits...

#6 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:31 AM

Considering Karin and O.Mai are in it, probably not. But a good gauge is hair length. More specifically, Yokoyama's. I bet this was done before Ogata Haruna graduated. Maybe winter concert.

#7 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 11:59AM

MV for YEAH YEAH YEAH.
https://youtu.be/9FRXTnor64w

#8 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 02:17PM

Ugh what a basic MM reject song. The song pattern is nothing new, and I’d rather see an energetic song with the whole company rather than a ballad style.

I kind of like it. But it will need time to grow on me.

#9 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 04:07PM

Wow cool I fucking hate it 

#10 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 05:01PM

There is some cute moments in the MV but the song is so boring.

#11 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 07:15PM

The PV looks pretty, but the song... meh.

#12 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 08:48PM

Yeah, I agree. With all of you. The MV aesthetically pleasing, but very dull - silver on white, some close ups with the dance shot, costumes like every concert outfit. The cake scenes were cute but the fact that only 3 groups were shown in those (MM, ANGERME, CG) is pretty silly. I liked the beginning and ending, but honestly that can't make all of an MV. 

Some people on H!O disagreed with me but I still think that the dance break is stupid. Super plain ballad and suddenly the hardest hip hop moves, partially in fast motion on top of that? Why would you do that? Why not some nice, soft flow moves? Ah yeah, because of our local "Hello! Project Station Dance Club" unit that has to show off. (Honestly, a good dance club should be able to dance to all kinds of styles.)

Eh, at least the girls are pretty.

#13 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 09:16PM

Yeah, I agree. With all of you. The MV aesthetically pleasing, but very dull - silver on white, some close ups with the dance shot, costumes like every concert outfit. The cake scenes were cute but the fact that only 3 groups were shown in those (MM, ANGERME, CG) is pretty silly. I liked the beginning and ending, but honestly that can't make all of an MV.

Some people on H!O disagreed with me but I still think that the dance break is stupid. Super plain ballad and suddenly the hardest hip hop moves, partially in fast motion on top of that? Why would you do that? Why not some nice, soft flow moves? Ah yeah, because of our local "Hello! Project Station Dance Club" unit that has to show off. (Honestly, a good dance club should be able to dance to all kinds of styles.)

Eh, at least the girls are pretty.

More like companies should realize you don’t HAVE to dance to everything. A good ballad doesn’t need choreography.

#14 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 09:19PM

Yeah but dancing is basically all they can do nowadays so I understand why they'd want to show off.

#15 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 10:00PM

I mean in dance you do see people do fast dances to slow paced songs so I'm not fazed by that, especially since Manakan is back. But the entire thing is boring.

#16 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 10:42PM

There are definitely points in it where it sounds Tsunku-ish... But I wish he had made something more grand for a 20th anniversary song....

#17 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Aug, 10:48PM

Everytime it's stuck in my head it turns into My Vision halfway through. 

#18 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted Today, 21 Aug, 06:00AM

Yeah this song was a borefest...and the dance break also reminded me of "The Vision" and a little of "Tsumetai Kaze no Kataomoi" too.