• Please log in to reply
SA - [DL]Hello! Project DDR simfiles for Stepmania 282 replies to this topic Started by sadude , May 07 2007 01:10 AM · 

#271 swiggy

swiggy
  • S/mileage

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

I am so happy to have this back. I had to send my laptop in for repair; losing all my SM files.

This is the best reference page alive. Sadude, thank you for originally making it!

#272 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:52 AM

Glad you guys like them, thanks for the support. :thumbsup:

That reminds me, these were uploaded before, but got wiped in the time warp.

Posted Image
Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are
Difficulties: 3 - 5 - 7
1:41 - 155bpm
Youtube video of Heavy

Posted Image
Goto Maki - Secret
Difficulties: 1 - 2 - 4
1:55 - 91bpm
Youtube video of Heavy

Posted Image
Perfume - Polyrhythm
Difficulties: 2 - 5 - 8 - 8
1:38 - 128bpm (goes to 154 BRIEFLY)
Youtube video of Heavy
Youtube video of Challenge
This is a collaboration, check the link for details.

Posted Image
Kara - If U Wanna
Difficulties: 1 - 3 - 5
1:34 - 80bpm

#273 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:41 AM

*bump*
Hey, was just seeing if you'd care if I took some of these and threw them on a machine near me in an arcade so I could play them so I can make myself get back into DDR. You have any issues with that?

#274 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:59 AM

What type of machine is it, exactly?

#275 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:14 AM

What type of machine is it, exactly?

It's an ITG2 R21 modded machine. Same as In the Groove, but you can put custom step files on it basically.

#276 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:28 AM

Sure, go for it. Other people have done the same and brought them on USB drives to play on ITG machines. As long as you're not making money off other people with it and just playing for fun, it's fine.

Not that there's anything I'd be able to do about it. :noway: But thanks for asking, I do appreciate it.

#277 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:01 AM

Sure, go for it. Other people have done the same and brought them on USB drives to play on ITG machines. As long as you're not making money off other people with it and just playing for fun, it's fine.

Not that there's anything I'd be able to do about it. :noway: But thanks for asking, I do appreciate it.

Attached File  sadudearcade.jpg   245.85KB   0 downloads

Sadly it looks like I'm taking credit for them since it says FPD's songs, but that's my name on the game so I don't think I can change it lol. It'll be fun to play them when there are other people there and get called a faggot because it's real music instead of the trance shit that the newfag itg kids play. Half those custom songs are like 12-15+ footers that are pretty much keyboard only that people have installed on the machine. I think since I used to play there a lot and the manager knows me I might ask him if I could get rid of some of the dumb shit that's on there to make it easier to find the good shit lol.

#278 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

I just wanted to bump this to say thanks!!! This files rock, I don't know why I had never dled them. You did such an awesome job.
:lol:

#279 Dani

Dani
  • S/mileage

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:13 AM

Whoa so THIS is the place where I found all those Stepfiles before! Awesome! Thanks so much for all of them, they rock.

PS I know the last post was like 8 months ago but I just wanted to pop in and say thanks now that I'm like actually a member here (>.<)

#280 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:19 PM

You're welcome!

#281 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl
  • H!P Egg

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

thenk you so much~! I love ddr..i believe this'll be great~!!!

Edited by DarkLaharl, 11 July 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#282 takeshisan

takeshisan
  • H!P Egg

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

is there anyway at all to get all the hell project morning musume simfiles without bemanistyle. i recently lost my HD and i have nothing anymore and bemanistyle does not have a simfile database at the moment. i would appreciate it if i could get a hold of them somehow but i know there will be no torrent of it.

#283 xepher

xepher
  • H!P Egg

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for morning musume simfiles too. I recently became a huge fan and hope someone can upload the files on mediafire or something. If your interested there's one simile MM's "only you" working on popcorns site. :)