• Please log in to reply
Welcome back 40 replies to this topic Started by sadude , Jan 18 2009 07:51 AM · 

#31 Ruby

Ruby
  • Woodied?

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

Wow. Thank you guys so much - it was a nice surprise for my day. Welcome back everyone!

#32 Madara

Madara
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

I was just complaining on my blog that I couldn't do birthday threads because MM-BBS was down...and here we are!!!! Finally, something I'm happy to be wrong about.

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to do this.

#33 Red Raccoon

Red Raccoon
  • Uncle Coonie

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:32 PM

It's really good to see the board back up. Even though I rarely post here anymore, I still feel a measure of affection for this place. The internet wouldn't be the same without it. Thanks to Sadude, Peach, StrawberryJam, and all the other dedicated members who worked to bring it back, and thanks also to Al for his years of service!

#34 JFC

JFC
  • °C-ute

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:46 AM

Was there ever any doubt? MM-BBS is the tough, stubborn bastard that that just refuses to die.

Thanks for all the hard work, and welcome back. :D/

#35 Zazie

Zazie
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:11 AM

I know I never post but woohoo! Thanks a LOT, you guys~

#36 furuya

furuya
  • S/mileage

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:21 PM

Boy am I glad this place is back. Now I have someplace to post those karaokes I haven't recorded yet :wub:

#37 ketamine

ketamine
  • H!P Egg

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

Thanks for all of the hard work in bringing this place back. I don't post here much but I do lurk a lot and I enjoy reading everyone's opinions. I think I'll post a little more from now on. Thanks again. :)

#38 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:14 PM

A belated thank you and good job to everyone involved! :pirate: I had a chance to watch the rebuild process from behind the scenes, so I know how much blood and sweat it cost to bring it back. I'm grateful for all that work, and happy to see it didn't go to waste and the board is standing strong as ever with people posting in numbers.

And don't worry, if I deem things got too soft and lax and similar to those other fora, I will organise my time better so I can post more, and will stand for the old elitist order of the MM-BBS. :smile:

#39 ~Dan~

~Dan~
  • Buono!

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Welcome back!

It took me this long to notice. >_<

#40 ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo
  • 久しぶりです

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

And as usual, Ukyo is the one to post absurdly late. Even a couple weeks later than the last person who said, "I'm really late in posting." :cryalot: Anyhow, I love you guys, and can't tell you how much I appreciate your hard work in getting this place back. Even though I go on long hiatuses all the time, and can never keep myself online regularly enough, I still dunno what I'd do without this place. I joined the original incarnation of MMBBS, back in 2002, and the board has always held a special place in my heart. I've made so many dear friends, and seen all the amazing highs and lows in its history. But like folks said before, we're kinda like Hellopro itself. No matter who we lose or gain, or what struggles we face, we always endure. Thank god for this.

#41 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:25 AM

Congratulations on not having died! :)