• Please log in to reply
Pi Miki - Tokaikko Junjou Reposting ;D 2 replies to this topic Started by Pi Miki , Jan 18 2009 09:56 PM · 

#1 Pi Miki

Pi Miki
  • MM doll whore

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rp3l5j

I did this one a few months ago, but I felt like reposting it 'cause this section is bare. That and this is my favorite karaoke I've done.

#2 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

There was a H!P member I was gonna compare your voice to, but their name slipped my mind... It almost reminds me of Suzuki Airi with Yajima Maimi's pronounciation, since I can't remember who the hell I'm thinking of exactly. This is a pretty solid cover though, I really enjoyed it! I think the only thing I really found flaw in was during the Itoshii in the first chorus, your voice wavered a little bit holding the note. It's not really noticeable unless you're in nitpick mode, though. :thumbsup:

Keep it up!

#3 Soli

Soli
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:39 AM

I remember you posting this! Though I can't remember if I ever said anything about it.

You sound good! I love the energy. I know that's something I get stuck with and see other people struggle.

My only complaint would be that you seem to cut off some notes too quickly. I didn't hear it everywhere. Mostly in the parts between the (Don't stop)s. Like "Aki wa yo ga nagakute". Instead of one sentence it was like "Aki wa! yo ga na! gakute".

But that's just me being picky from hearing the original so much. :lol: You really do sound great! Very cute.