• Please log in to reply
Some more H!P DDR Simfiles Inspired by sadude's collection! 10 replies to this topic Started by Zounder , Feb 15 2009 04:33 AM · 

#1 Zounder

Zounder
  • Buono!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:33 AM

I thought I'd share these with you guys. :rofl: Been making simfiles for a long time, and I always had the joy of playing sadude's Hello! Project simfiles, and they eventually got me hooked on H!P. And then I began to make some H!P files of my own!

Everything is very similar structure-wise to sadude's simfiles. Played in stepmania, makes use of video banners and backgrounds, lyrics, etc. Refer to his thread for help using stepmania, if needed.

Each file is about 20 megs.

Mikan - Morning Musume
L:4 S:6 H:8

Resonant Blue - Morning Musume
B:1 L:3 S:6 H:8

MY BOY - Buono!
L:5 S:7 H:9

Guruguru JUMP - Morning Musume

Mr. Taxi (Japanese version) - Girls' Generation
L:3 S:5 H:8

Flower Power - Girls' Generation

La chA TA - f(x)
L:3 S:5 H:7

Electric Shock - f(x)
B:1 L:4 S:6 H:8

Mister - Kara
B:1 L:3 S:6 H:7

Most people downloading these probably know how to do this, but just in case: To put these files in the proper place, you need to create a folder under the songs folder in Stepmania for the category you'd like to place these files. For example, creating a folder titled H!P in the songs folder would mean you can unzip these files to \songs\H!P\ and then when you open Stepmania, you can find this file under the category "H!P."

Screenshots:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Big thanks to Juju for re-sending me Mikan and Resonant Blue after I lost them, and to sadude for all of his help and guidance, especially with technical issues involving the videos (and for re-sending me the rest of my own simfile creations!). :eekrun:

I hope you enjoy! :smile:

#2 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

Yay!!! Thanks a lot, will be waiting for more releases (l)

#3 Zounder

Zounder
  • Buono!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

Necro-bump for a couple reasons:

Two new simfiles! MY BOY and Guruguru JUMP were two files that I've been meaning to upload for awhile now, so here they are.

Second, somebody sent me a PM asking me to resfresh the links on this page. However, my hard drive died and I stupidly did not back up my simfiles. I was able to retrieve most of them thanks to sadude's help, but unfortunately the two files I originally had on this page (Mikan and Resonant Blue) are still missing. If any of you had originally downloaded either of those files and still have them, if you could graciously send them to me, both me and the person who asked for the files would be very thankful!

EDIT: Juju has kindly sent me Mikan/Resonant Blue, and they have been re-uploaded. :thumbsup: Thanks Juju!

#4 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

I've been needing some more simfiles. I'm bored of all of mine. :weeeh: Thank you!

#5 desertanime

desertanime
  • H!P Egg

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RE-UPLOADING THE OLD AND UPLOADING NEW H!P DDR sims ~ ! ! <3 <3

AND, 'GURU GURU JUMP' ! ! <3 <3

LOVE that song!

This is gonna be AWESOME!!

Edited by desertanime, 25 May 2011 - 04:43 PM.

#6 floralys

floralys
  • H!P Egg

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

megaupload is down (in jail). can anyone upload MY Boy and Guruguru JUMP again plz. thank you

#7 Zounder

Zounder
  • Buono!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Oh yeah, I should change these links! I'll get on that shortly.

#8 Zounder

Zounder
  • Buono!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

The links are updated now, I apologize for the massive delay.

On another note, I might be making some K-pop simfiles in the near future, I can add them here when they are completed if there is still interest.

#9 Zounder

Zounder
  • Buono!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Added 5 new simfiles to the main post:

Mr. Taxi (Japanese version) - Girls' Generation
L:3 S:5 H:8

Flower Power - Girls' Generation

La chA TA - f(x)
L:3 S:5 H:7

Electric Shock - f(x)
B:1 L:4 S:6 H:8

Mister - Kara
B:1 L:3 S:6 H:7

These are all K-Pop, but I figure there are enough K-Pop fans on this site to warrant some links.

#10 xepher

xepher
  • H!P Egg

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Can you make simfiles of some of the newer momusu songs please.

#11 Mizura

Mizura
  • °C-ute

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

Darn, now I actually need to get step mania and figure out how it works and stuff -_- Yay for more Jpop in DDR! I always wanted some more of it!