• Please log in to reply
Peach - Kokoro no Tamago oh wtf is this shit. 6 replies to this topic Started by Mudfish , Feb 24 2009 03:41 AM · 

#1 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:41 AM

I haven't recorded anything for quite a few months, maybe a year :weeeh: So I decided to do something.

I worked really hard mixing this but it was crap so Geof fixed it for me. It's still kinda crap since I just did one take etc. xD
Peach - Kokoro no Tamago (Buono!)

#2 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:46 AM

Peach told me to laugh hysterically at her, so.... HA! HA HA! HAHAHAHA! HA! HAHAHA! HA! HA! HAHAHAHA! HAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!

Oh! She did a song too! Well I'll just have to download it & listen! Wonder why she didn't just say that instead? Ah well.

OKAY. Now I've listened & I think a big part of what's wrong here lies in the fact that the vocals aren't synced as well as they should be. Yes, there's some notes you just missed or came up short on, but I still maintain that mistimed vocals sound worse than they actually are. Take any vocal rip & set it half-assed to the instrumental & you'll hear what I mean. Because I am your god. My name starts with a G & that's all the reasoning you need.

SO... bottom line is you still sound cute as ever, you just need something better than Audition for mixing, haha.

#3 Mudfish

Mudfish
  • 泣いて 笑って 怒って 叫んで

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:16 AM

Geof fixed my crappy mixing and I uploaded the new version here.

#4 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:07 AM

This is adorable! I really like how your voice works with the song, it seems natural. There was a point during all of the choruses where your voice went into diva-mode... The 'ii jan's, right? I'd like to see that in a future release. Not that your cute release is bad, I really like this! :wub:

GRADE: 7.5/10

#5 Soli

Soli
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:03 AM

Ah, I love it! :rofl: It sounds very sweet. I love how lyrical and comfortable you sound. Everything flows very well.

#6 Stormy

Stormy

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

i really like it! good job. i love how your voice fits this song. you should sing more Buono songs!

#7 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:15 PM

i really like it! good job. i love how your voice fits this song. you should sing more Buono songs!

I've got a feeling that she won't read this anymore.