• Please log in to reply
H!P Wallpapers thread Again 14 replies to this topic Started by The☆AEUGNewtype , Apr 21 2009 12:08 AM · 

#1 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

We had one of these not that long ago, and I have no idea where it went..

This is going to be for talk about wallpapers, but also if you're someone like myself or many of the other folks here who make your own wallpapers, feel free to post those here too. Anything that gets posted, please at least have thumbnails for them, if not just a URL, because we can't let this get too spammed up for our lower bandwidth users. Keep in mind this is basically an H!P-and-related wallpaper thread, but some other homemade wallpapers of other idols (as long as you made them) may be applicable here too. I'll put up some more of my own a little later when I get back from work, but for now, to start off, I had a question.

Does anyone have any good wallpapers or high-res images of Junjun or Linlin (Linlin more specifically) ? I've been looking to make some wallpapers if I can't find any that are already made, but I just don't think there have been very many good pictures of either of them besides the crappy bromides they release probably every week. If anyone can help out with either some already-made wallpapers or some sources for high-res pics, please do.

#2 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

Have you tried the Kakko-ii gallery? If you go to Morning Musume ->MM Misc Stuff there's tons of scans in there. The majority are not much better than bromides, but every once and a while I've come across some gems.

If you do ever find some good images, I'd love to see what you come up with (specifically JunJun related). Even though I'm perfectly capable of making graphics in Photoshop, for some reason I never do my own wallpapers. Something about that particular format I just....really suck at XD So I hope people share lots here, quality H!P wallpapers are hard to come by :wub:

#3 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:43 AM

Have you tried the Kakko-ii gallery? If you go to Morning Musume ->MM Misc Stuff there's tons of scans in there. The majority are not much better than bromides, but every once and a while I've come across some gems.

It looks like you have to be registered there to even look at images, so I have to wait until someone accepts my registration there. As I'm sitting here thinking about it, I think I actually have quite a few that I've made on my computer that I'd like to post, unless I lost them in my last HD crash, but I'll have to check it out when I get home.

#4 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

I just stumbled upon this when tidying up my HD.

It was my entry for the 1st Weekly MM-BBS' Wallpaper Contest (looking at the date, held nearly 4.5 year ago), which lasted exactly 2 editions if I remember correctly. :lesson: I tried checking on the old board, but I think the threads got lost in the great reset.

It features Gackt and a person apparently known as Aki. I remember back then someone commented it was useless as a wallpaper because of how crowded it was. They were most likely completely right, but I wouldn't know as I never use wallpapers. I always have some maximised window open (Firefox, TC, or IRC client), so any time I try to get myself a wallpaper, soon enough I figure out it's useless waste of a few megs of memory and get back to good old plain black desktop.

#5 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:14 PM

It was my entry for the 1st Weekly MM-BBS' Wallpaper Contest (looking at the date, held nearly 4.5 year ago), which lasted exactly 2 editions if I remember correctly. :lesson: I tried checking on the old board, but I think the threads got lost in the great reset.

Sounds like a good idea. :D

A bikini girl on your wallpaper, uhg. And not only that Gackt on your wallpaper. =3=

#6 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:28 PM

EPIC BUMP!

Em-El requested a new Mano wallpaper... here it is. It took me ages. :D
Posted Image

The only size is 1280x800. :hahaha:

#7 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

CUUUTTEE! I'll take that too.

#8 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Oh my god yay :D And you said your creativity was dead!

I see what you did there with the song you chose to have lyrics for.

#9 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

there is no way i can compete with that berry :c

I'm up for any requests if anyone wants to make them.
I've got some on my LJ too. I should go rescue them and post them here.

#10 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:48 PM

OK, I fixed the lyrics in Lucky Aura. And made other slight changes.

Posted Image

And I made a PINK Moeno version that no one cares about, but I absolutely love love love.
Posted Image

#11 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:33 AM

Aw, I'm happy you went to fix it, but... the lyrics are still the same...

What song is that for Moeno?

#12 Juju

Juju
  • °C-ute

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:34 AM

Strawberry, your wallpapers are so cute! :cryalot: Using the Moeno one now.

#13 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

Aw, I'm happy you went to fix it, but... the lyrics are still the same...

What song is that for Moeno?

GOD, I am not a person that's attentive to detail at ALLLLLLLL~
I think it's fixed now. I REALLLYY hope it is. :danceman:

This is Moeno's song.

Strawberry, your wallpapers are so cute! :wub: Using the Moeno one now.

YAY! Someone else using it is making me sooooo happy!!!! :wub: :D/ :perv:

#14 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

I think it's fixed now. I REALLLYY hope it is. :danceman:

:wub:

#15 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

Another epic bump. Really simple wallpapers from CD covers. I can make more. Is this something people would be interested in though?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Again 1280x800.