• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS! IDOL BEST WEEK 1 YAAAY WE'RE STARTING 54 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Aug 19 2009 08:37 PM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

Welcome to the Week 1 thread! Just as an introduction, your constant hosts are:

Prinny Squad, the main host!
Gypchan, judge uno!
Geof, judge dos!
Surprise judge tres!

I'd like to welcome everybody that signed up for this. It took a lot of courage to sign up for the competition if you're not exactly a pro, and for those who are pros I'm glad you joined to compete!

- WEEK ONE THEME START -

Every idol has an audition that they must perform in order to even be considered as the next big thing. Whether it be Avex's Star Search or the H!P auditions, it's a vital point in any idol's career. And it's exactly what you'll be doing our first episode, to air live August 29th at 10PM EST.

Your task: Come prepared with an H!P song that you will audition with. Any song in the H!P catalog will do, of any language. It's all ok, really! However, we do ask that you post the song you will be performing in here.

THE DEADLINE FOR YOU TO POST YOUR SONG WILL BE MIDNIGHT OF THE DAY BEFORE WE GO LIVE, WHICH IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH.

Good luck everybody! Make sure you read the rules and add me at BookerZX on Skype!

ALL SONGS ARE IN

THOSE WHO ARE ALL SET FOR TOMORROW:

Ang (Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?)
ArisaGold (Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle!)
Furuya (Naichau Kamo)
Joel (Nanchatte Renai)
Koolmon93 (Boogie Train '03)
MonkeyPretzels (Koi no Jubaku)
Soli (Dekiru Onna)
Special Needs Tricycle (SOME BOYS! Touch)
StrawberryJam (Senkou Hanabi)
TnB (Takaramono)

THOSE WHO I NEED YAHOO AND SKYPE REQUESTS FROM:

Windy (Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai)

#2 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Two questions! Are we allowed to chose a song that someone had already chosen, and can we change in the last minute if we so choose too?

I guess I'll just sing Nanchatte Renai because I've been loving to sing this song, and I guess it'll be fun to "rap," but I know that it's going to be a bit tough because I'll probably be out of breath since all the singing is close together, but I'll practice!

[EDIT]
Because of work, I wont be able to make it on time until 10:30pm-11pm est. I'll try to get home as quickly and safely as possible though.
[EDIT 2]
For people who want their pitches toned down, would you mind if I sent you a toned down pitch version to my liking?

#3 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

I'd prefer if you did not choose a song somebody else has chosen. You can, however, change your song as long as it's before the deadline.

And towards your edit, that should be fine as I don't think we'll be off the air by then.

And towards your second edit! You'll be playing the music, so this is a non-issue.

#4 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

I'd prefer if you did not choose a song somebody else has chosen. You can, however, change your song as long as it's before the deadline.

And towards your edit, that should be fine as I don't think we'll be off the air by then.

And towards your second edit! You'll be playing the music, so this is a non-issue.

Cool~... Another question that just popped in my mind! How long did you want us to sing?

#5 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

Cool~... Another question that just popped in my mind! How long did you want us to sing?

Good question!

Have the whole song prepared.

[Edit] Sorry! Sudden change in ruling! According to Gypchan it would be easier if you played your own music in the background when it was your turn.

So, we're doing that!

#6 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

And towards your second edit! Of course, feel free to send me a toned down version. As long as it's an instrumental.

Good question!

Have the whole song prepared.

[Edit] Sorry! Sudden change in ruling! According to Gypchan it would be easier if you played your own music in the background when it was your turn.

So, we're doing that!

:blink: Ok! :D

#7 Pi Kago

Pi Kago
  • MISS TAIWAN 2008

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

I don't even have a working laptop and won the last idol that we did, i was not aware that i signed up?

#8 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

I don't even have a working laptop and won the last idol that we did, i was not aware that i signed up?

I apologize, I misunderstood from another person. You have been removed, accordingly. Sorry 'bout that. :blink:

#9 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:30 AM

Wait I thought this was happening on Saturdays?

1) All competitions are broadcast LIVE on Saturdays at 10PM. The main threads will have when the show will go live, but I'm expecting it to be weekly

Edit: JUST KIDDING I misread your post. Live on Saturday, song choice due on Friday. Sorry XD

#10 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:13 AM

I will be singing Boogie Train '03. If I find something better, I'll change it, but that is my choice. :blink:

#11 Pi Kago

Pi Kago
  • MISS TAIWAN 2008

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

Good luck everybody! Make sure you read the rules and add me at BookerZX on Skype!

You know there's a cap of 10 people in 1 skype room at a time, right..?

#12 NekoNoAi

NekoNoAi
  • I has a flavor

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

Hey, I will have to let you know next Friday if I will be there on Saturday... It all depends on if I am to have another weekend like this one. :3 If I will be there, I am choosing; Jiriri Kiteru.

WOO SEXY BERRYZ.

#13 Soli

Soli
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

I'm entering with Dekiru Onna! The b-side to Ai Araba It's All Right. :blink:

#14 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

As much as I want to do this I might have to make a rain check. Because I am moving sunday and my stuff will be pack saturday afternoon.

#15 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

You're all allowed to miss one week. If you miss another week though, you're eliminated in the interest of fairness. Please remember this if you are to miss a week!

#16 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:38 AM

I'll be doing Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW =3

#17 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:20 AM

I'll do koi no jubaku.

#18 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:34 AM

I'll do koi no jubaku.

Automatic safety pass for anyone who sings it as "Koi no Chewbacca". And does the wookie growl at the end of every chorus.

#19 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

I'll be doing SOME BOYS! TOUCH.

#20 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

I'll be doing SOME BOYS! TOUCH.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are the first person to get everything all set, including adding me on Yahoo and Skype! As a reward for such, you will receive first pick for next week, our first themed week, as to what song you perform. I told you it was important to be prompt! :lol:

#21 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

Aw yea.

#22 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

Senkou Hanabi :lol: :pokey: ;/ :) :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot:

#23 furuya

furuya
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:02 AM

I'm confused: Will choosing a song I like possibly sabotage my choices in later rounds? For now, I choose Naichau Kamo.

#24 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

No more errors! i sent friend request's on both!
(in case you never saw the error, i couldn't get skype to install on my laptop. but that was home!

Also thanks to a new found love of this song i really want to do

Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle!

Also i need to find my headset or a good microphone!

Also quick question: you played your own music in the background when it was your turn.

Does that mean that i should record myself singing it and then play that recording? or have the song playing and sing along?

Edited by ArisaGold, 27 August 2009 - 06:03 PM.

#25 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

No more errors! i sent friend request's on both!
(in case you never saw the error, i couldn't get skype to install on my laptop. but that was home!

Also thanks to a new found love of this song i really want to do

Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle!

Also i need to find my headset or a good microphone!

Also quick question: you played your own music in the background when it was your turn.

Does that mean that i should record myself singing it and then play that recording? or have the song playing and sing along?

Have the song playing in the background. You'll be singing live. :lol:

#26 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

Does the song need to be heard? I have headphones. :/

#27 Gypchan

Gypchan
  • DON'T STOP ~RenaiJEW~

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:00 PM

It helps, but acapella won't be frowned upon, in my opinion.

#28 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

It helps, but acapella won't be frowned upon, in my opinion.

It would help if we could hear it, but a capella isn't frowned upon. We understand whatev' situation needs to happen in order to sing, so it's fine.

#29 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:33 PM

Onna ni Sachi Are.

I'll get around to adding you soon Prinny, I'm going to have to re-download yahoo messenger anyway.

#30 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:04 AM

Onna ni Sachi Are.

I'll get around to adding you soon Prinny, I'm going to have to re-download yahoo messenger anyway.

Thank you kindly :3