• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS! IDOL BEST Week 3 Oh boy 53 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Sep 06 2009 04:13 AM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:13 AM

Welcome to Week 3 of Morning Musume BBS! IDOL BEST! Here's the usual role call!

Prinny Squad, the host with the most!
Gypchan, the motherly judge!
Geof, the abusive judge!
Surprise Guest Host Goes Here!

RECAP

After Week 1's elimination of MonkeyPretzels, the bar was raised for week 2 was Golden Oldies week, challenging those to perform songs that may have been outside of their range. While many rose to the challenge, including Soli knocking GET out of the park, ArisaGold failed to step up their game and were the second to be eliminated. Week 3 is underway, what happens next?

As an idol, you must be able to do anything. Even on a whim. See where I'm going with this?

This is gonna be hell on most of you. Not only will you be performing a medley of 3 songs, you won't know any of the songs until we go live next week.

What H!P songs should you study?

That's a great question.

All of them.

God Bless These People:

Ang
Furuya
Joel
Koolmon93
Soli
Special Needs Tricycle
StrawberryJam
TnB

#2 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

This is the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard. Gayer than showtunes.

#3 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:47 AM

Uh huh.

#4 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:13 AM

I miss the second week and come back to not knowing about the third week? O.O
I think I'mma be screwed. :unsure:

#5 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • S/mileage

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:26 AM

atleast unlike me you didn't go to the event, knowing that you were going to get kicked out/eleminated.

it sucked.

Edited by ArisaGold, 06 September 2009 - 05:27 AM.

#6 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:38 AM

Prinny, you betch! Actually, I think I'm gonna enjoy other people fuck up during their song. It's probably going to turn out to where I know every song that everyone is singing, but I don't know jack shit of the ones I'm going to get.

#7 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:44 AM

atleast unlike me you didn't go to the event, knowing that you were going to get kicked out/eleminated.

it sucked.

Posted Image

Arisa, relax! This really was supposed to be just a fun competition. It really kinda upsets me when I see people taking this as a life-or-death situation when this is supposed to be about bringing the BBS together and having a damn good time. I understand it sucks to get eliminated, but you were the fourth one eliminated after all's said and done! That's not bad! So please, don't get upset about this. You'll probably have a lot more fun as an audience member anyways.

#8 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:47 AM

Are we going to be given any time to learn the songs we'll be assigned? Time to get the lyrics? WUTWUT. This gonna kill me XD

#9 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:49 AM

Are we going to be given any time to learn the songs we'll be assigned? Time to get the lyrics? WUTWUT. This gonna kill me XD

From what I've been told.

1.) file is sent like RIGHT before you sing
2.) No lyrics
3.) People laugh at you.
4.) You cry

Something like that...

#10 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

And we're going to have to sing them in the key given to us? Shit. x.x

#11 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

From what I've been told.

1.) file is sent like RIGHT before you sing
2.) No lyrics
3.) People laugh at you.
4.) You cry

Something like that...

This is extremely accurate. :unsure:

#12 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:54 AM

OH SHIT yeah, what Koolmon said. I HAVE TESTICLES OKAY. XD

Should be amusing, though XD

#13 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:09 AM

Now this is going to be the fun part! Which voice will Koolmon use?
Low man voice?
Force cute voice?
Operatic falsetto voice?
Hmm...

#14 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:11 AM

I don't think the point of this round is to actually try and sound put together and pretty when you sing. ;p It's a chance to mess up the lyrics, laugh at yourself, and have fun.

#15 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:15 AM

I don't think the point of this round is to actually try and sound put together and pretty when you sing. ;p It's a chance to mess up the lyrics, laugh at yourself, and have fun.

And laugh at other people. You forgot that.

#16 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:16 AM

It's part "Will they know the lyrics of the song/be able to sing?" and part "Will they be able to stay strong and make it entertaining when they do forget the lyrics?"

#17 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:17 AM

Yes! Very true. And I will laugh the hardest. With my microphone muted. Because that's rude. ;x And I'm only not rude at the after after party.

#18 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:18 AM

Yes! Very true. And I will laugh the hardest. With my microphone muted. Because that's rude. ;x And I'm only not rude at the after after party.

No... And the sky isn't blue either. ;x

#19 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:31 AM

Sorry, take out the not. :lol: Because size queens like queen sized beds.

#20 Gypchan

Gypchan
  • DON'T STOP ~RenaiJEW~

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:14 PM

I think people get the idea of what next week's competition will be like.
It's not about sounding awesome. It's about thinking on your feet to be entertaining and plowing through without giving up.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

To help visualize what will go down, here are two links that should help the contestants out:
a FAIL MEDLEY done by some members of a notorious karaoke board
Everyone's favorite RatWoman forgets the words to her own song & it makes the concert BETTER!

#21 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

To help visualize what will go down, here are two links that should help the contestants out:
Everyone's favorite RatWoman forgets the words to her own song & it makes the concert BETTER!

This. If you're gonna click anything in this thread, it's this.

#22 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

'It's Nanchuu. It's some Berryz song. It's C-ute! FOREVER LOVE! NO NO NO OH!!! I KNOW THAT SINGING NOW!"

#23 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • S/mileage

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

it sucked.

Posted Image

Arisa, relax! This really was supposed to be just a fun competition. It really kinda upsets me when I see people taking this as a life-or-death situation when this is supposed to be about bringing the BBS together and having a damn good time. I understand it sucks to get eliminated, but you were the fourth one eliminated after all's said and done! That's not bad! So please, don't get upset about this. You'll probably have a lot more fun as an audience member anyways.

I say it sucked because i knew i was going to get kicked out.

Anyway,4th? wasn't i the second to be eliminated. Also i have hard time showing just light versions of emotions and not going into extremes, so sorry about that. Also i might be a audience member, but i won't pop till around 10, if i do show up seeing that i'm no longer in competition and i spend so much time on the computer my mom really doesn't like it. Also it isn't healthy for my computer.

Also you picked the wrong person. every time me and my friends sing that song Christina is Takahashi, i sing as Tanaka Reina.

Edited by ArisaGold, 06 September 2009 - 04:39 PM.

#24 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

Also it isn't healthy for my computer.

I can't imagine who this whole thing would BE healthy for. We're such deviants. :lol:

#25 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Arisa... stop. This is supposed to be a fun competition. If you knew you would be eliminated, why even come? If that matters more to you then getting a chance to laugh and connect with members of this board then you missed the point.

#26 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

Also it isn't healthy for my computer.

I can't imagine who this whole thing would BE healthy for. We're such deviants. :lol:

I think I realized nobody was emerging with their sanity early on in Week 1. :XD:

#27 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

This is the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard. Gayer than showtunes.

If I meet Hangry again, I shall grant your wish. :XD:

This message was brought to you by not Yo!Pro & not Miller Lite

(Miller Lite only available to Members Advance)

:D/ :star: :star: :lol:

and I've decided that I hate judging, I can't be myself when [on the spot] I have to tell someone how they did with a song, especially when the other judges have said everything already. Last time I judged, I was visiting a BBS member as well. (It was the summer I met Sadude)

#28 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

And we're going to have to sing them in the key given to us? Shit. x.x

OH SHIT yeah, what Koolmon said. I HAVE TESTICLES OKAY. XD

Couldn't you guys sing an octave lower? :lol:

Not that I would know any about these crazy music terms.

#29 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, maybe practice singing songs an octave lower? When I try to sing Johnny's songs I sing them an octave up. It's not hard once you get the hang of it.

#30 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • S/mileage

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:57 PM

Arisa... stop. This is supposed to be a fun competition. If you knew you would be eliminated, why even come? If that matters more to you then getting a chance to laugh and connect with members of this board then you missed the point.

It is fun, and i knew i was going be kicked out because I'm not really i high level singer, also the coughs before the turn didn't help, and i was nervous because i was in the main room. I tried my best with a touch of trying not to be as loud as i was the 1st week. Anyway, even though i knew i wanted to go and have some fun, in a usually very boring Saturday night. Also i never have been in a thing where lots of people all get together and sing. Also after that whole thing when i was slight depressed. Depressed because: oh i don't get to sing too. Then later, hey i get to be audience! cool.

Anyway i'm going to record some karaoke's soon! i hope to have it all done before this upcoming saturday!

OH and Soli, I'm voting for you to win!
I like listening to your voice! your coolers!