• Please log in to reply
Let's do some Karaoke on Skype You can dance if you want to 36 replies to this topic Started by Ap2000 , Dec 15 2009 04:04 PM · 

#1 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

I want to hear you guys dancing and singing on weekends over Skype.

The hours we had Idol were so much fun, why not have regular karaoke stuff going on ?
Everybody's free to join and if you're shy/not sure how this is going to be, just come online and don't plug in your mic. You're free to just listen to us goofing around.

Also, no need to be afraid, even if our chatting is pretty much NSFW. haha

So, does anybody have any plans/ideas what a good date could be ?

If it's same time as Idol was (4AM CET) that's ok, but it would be cool if it was a bit earlies (maybe an hour ?).

Anyway, who's up for this ?

I KNOW YOU WANT IT !

#2 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:54 PM

Where's there a point to open up the twilight book? lol

Anyways, I'm totally up for it whenever I don't have work... I don't mind what time we start, but I'm most likely not going to be on time 90% of the time because of work. Although, I would still want to do it even if I am late! Saturdays probably work best for me.

#3 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

Saturdays are good for me too, but I'm not going to be able to join until well into February. :blink:

#4 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

I'm in.

#5 neshcom

neshcom
  • back dat ass up to the cloud

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

I said it in the other thread, but I'm good in January. Could we possibly do recordings? I know Prinny couldn't do the recording of the after paughty, but maybe we could this time? :blink:

#6 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

I said it in the other thread, but I'm good in January. Could we possibly do recordings? I know Prinny couldn't do the recording of the after paughty, but maybe we could this time? :blink:

It should do someone who's going to be there all/most of the time. I know that I won't be there every week, but I try as often as possible.

However, I have an RS acc, so I can host them if that's needed.

I think we can postpone it until january to see who's going to be joining and what we're going to do.
Does 09.01.2010 sound good ?

#7 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

Actually, now that I think about, I may not be able to do it AS MUCH as I would like too because by the 9th, I'd probably be in an apartment. I'm sure they won't appreciate my singing in foreign languages, but idk. :blink:

#8 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

Does 09.01.2010 sound good ?

I could do that. I won't be able to sing, but I can come in and maybe host or record or whatever (though I suppose someone with a better connection should host the actual Skype group... :lol: :blink:).

#9 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

Actually, now that I think about, I may not be able to do it AS MUCH as I would like too because by the 9th, I'd probably be in an apartment. I'm sure they won't appreciate my singing in foreign languages, but idk. :blink:

You don't have to scream through a megaphone. lol

#10 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:05 PM

I'm not sure if the walls will be paper thin. I'll def. test that out though! :blink: I'm not going to do it if my roommate's there.

#11 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

i'll join too. :)

#12 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

To show off my horrible singing... umm... "skills" and stuff thingies, here's me singing We <3 Katamari's Katamari Holiday:
http://rapidshare.co...oliday.mp3.html

#13 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:24 AM

I'd like to see more Skype Karaoke-ing happen in the future :) I think Saturdays are finally starting to get less busy, so I should be able to come in the future.

#14 Dani

Dani
  • S/mileage

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:34 PM

Ooh I wanna play too. After Idol Parties were good fun =)

#15 sada

sada
  • H!P Egg

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:39 AM

Is the offer still open because I would like to join. The on the 9th when?

#16 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:16 PM

AUDITIONS ARE CLOSED ! Just joking, of course you can join whenever you like. =P
You can also just listen the first week if you're too shy/not sure, that's perfectly fine, I did that too.

Though nothing is planned right now, next week's saturday sounds good. Neshcom and I probably will be back home at out nerdy nerd PCs by then.
We also need to piss off Joel's neighbours. haha

#17 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

Though nothing is planned right now, next week's saturday sounds good. Neshcom and I probably will be back home at out nerdy nerd PCs by then.

This is totally perfect for me. Did anyone show for lsat night? I didn't realize it until 5:30 when I was crawling into bed that a) we had talked about doing something last night and B) I still don't have Skype on my computer anymore. :confused:

#18 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:22 PM

(bump for important)
I forrgot that my computer is still out for repair. I'm almost positive I won't have it this Saturday, but next Saturday (1/16) I'll probably be back at my parents' so I can probably do it then.

#19 makoto

makoto
  • Buono!

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:14 AM

I'd love to listen (I can't sing at all!) XD

does anyone know what 4AM CET is when converted to GMT?? (sorry i am a too tired to look it up atm) , and where should i call on skype? :XD:

#20 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:12 AM

I'd love to listen (I can't sing at all!) XD

does anyone know what 4AM CET is when converted to GMT?? (sorry i am a too tired to look it up atm) , and where should i call on skype? :whistling:

It's only one hour difference. lol
So it's 3AM GMT.

#21 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:31 PM

So who has time tomorrow for a little skype-gangbang ?

#22 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

I'll try to come if I'm not asleep. Post an alert on the forums beforehand so I can remember to sign into Skype please?

#23 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

I'll try to come if I'm not asleep. Post an alert on the forums beforehand so I can remember to sign into Skype please?

I hope I'm not asleep either !
It'd be nice if we could start an hour earlier than Idol.

#24 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

I can come for awhile~

#25 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

I can come also. Just post. So I know , Please.

#26 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:31 AM

I may actually be able to listen in tomorrow, but no singing for me. I also probably can't record anything. Whatevs

#27 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

The "don't forget it !" post.
Hopefully I won't be asleep in 3 hours. D=

#28 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:44 AM

Are we starting the same time Idol started, or earlier?

#29 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

GET IN HERE NOW ! D=

#30 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

To the guys who didn't/couldn't come:
We didn't sing at all, besides me doing Always look on the bright side of life acapella. We still had a lot of fun just talking and goofing around !
So be ready to join next week !