• Please log in to reply
Let's do some Karaoke on Skype You can dance if you want to 36 replies to this topic Started by Ap2000 , Dec 15 2009 04:04 PM · 

#31 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Ya, we had fun.

Also I really fucking wish some of the people who constantly crash our Skype would actually, you know, post here. Not even in a secret club sort of way. It's just sort of irritating that people jump at the chance to join our Skype chats/BBS Idol but don't want to post on the forum. It's like going into someone's house, eating their food, and then going home. You could at least hang around and talk.

That is all.

#32 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

Ahhh Dang. I went to sleep. I going to mark my calender for next week,

#33 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

Ya, we had fun.

Also I really fucking wish some of the people who constantly crash our Skype would actually, you know, post here. Not even in a secret club sort of way. It's just sort of irritating that people jump at the chance to join our Skype chats/BBS Idol but don't want to post on the forum. It's like going into someone's house, eating their food, and then going home. You could at least hang around and talk.

That is all.

I agree with this, people should integrate into the board better !

#34 ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo
  • 久しぶりです

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

Saturdays are good for me too, but I'm not going to be able to join until well into February. :thumbsup:

Same here. I'm still staying at my Mom's place right now. But by February sometime, I'll be back out into my new apartment. That and I'll have my new computer by then. I just hope it continues into late night, since I always work late. Although I might be changing to morning shifts, shortly after I move, in which case I'd be fine.

#35 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

OHEYGUYZ

#36 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

COME HANG OUT NEXT TIME YUZU

#37 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:09 AM

I will try my best! Now that I'm in the same half as the world as most of you guys it just might work out. :suika: