• Please log in to reply
Ookina Ai de Motenashite First time---hoping this works!! 2 replies to this topic Started by michikodesu , Feb 10 2010 05:19 PM · 

#1 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Okay, I'm new to Audicity and the whole vocals thing......so here's my first attempt.

There's no background (learning how to do that now), it's just my voice. I sang the main parts and left out a few like the (OH YEAHS) because I wouldn't have
a breathe to finish the song if I did every part (NOTE: I did mess up a bit on the Yea! and FU! part though.....sorry.)

C-ute--OADM

I'm also still fiddling with my headset......maybe a microphone would be better.

Edited by michikodesu, 10 February 2010 - 05:20 PM.

#2 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:48 AM

It's hard to tell much as it's acapella, and this song doesn't lend to being acapella very well, but I think you did a good job, especially for a first attempt. Your headset is definitely too loud, though, it's buzzing all over the place. Once you get that fixed, though, you'll be right on track! Can't wait to hear more :cryalot:

#3 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

Thank you for the critique!!

I'm looking at getting a microphone. The headset is a bit cumbersome because it's too big for my head (it's fit for my
husband's big head :cryalot:) and I can't really manipulate the mic attached. He has shown me how to turn down the
mic on Audacity so until I get my mic, I'm going to be fiddling with the volume as well as tweaking how to put the instrumental
track with the vocal track.