• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS 春2010 ~THE BEST OF IDOL~ WHAT AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE??? 65 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Mar 08 2010 03:50 AM · 

#31 neshcom

neshcom
  • back dat ass up to the cloud

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

Wait, we're doing it on a Thursday? I don't have an issue with it personally, but it isn't the obvious choice like a Friday or Saturday. Disregard that, I suck calendars.

#32 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:06 AM

Wait, we're doing it on a Thursday? I don't have an issue with it personally, but it isn't the obvious choice like a Friday or Saturday.

You should check your calendar again.

#33 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:10 AM

Wait, we're doing it on a Thursday? I don't have an issue with it personally, but it isn't the obvious choice like a Friday or Saturday.

I can read numbers good and did not mistake 29 for 24. Incidentally, my favorite artist is deadmau2.

#34 Soli

Soli
  • Buono!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:11 AM

I still don't know if I should sign up or not. D:

#35 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:49 AM

I can read numbers good and did not mistake 29 for 24. Incidentally, my favorite artist is deadmau2.

24.04.2010 IS a saturday. What do you mean with 29. ?

#36 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

24.04.2010 IS a saturday. What do you mean with 29. ?

</sarcasm>

#37 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:14 AM

9?! Well It's not like I can be there at 10pst anyways. I won't be able to make them, but if I you still want to do that record thing, then im still up for it!

#38 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:56 AM

9pm what ?

I need this for non-usa time conversions.

Eastern Standard Time, I'm assuming. Last year's shows "started" at 10pm EST.

Also, is there a theme/category? Or will that be announced on the 17th/18th? Crazy homos.

The theme will be announced the 17th, when sign-ups close. Unlike last BBS Idol I actually planned things in advance this time! :)

#39 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

Damn, can't make it.
But there will be recordings so I can hear, right?

also i want shoutouts.

#40 furuya

furuya
  • S/mileage

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

The theme will be announced the 17th, when sign-ups close. Unlike last BBS Idol I actually planned things in advance this time! :lol:

AMAZING!

#41 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:23 PM

The theme will be announced the 17th, when sign-ups close. Unlike last BBS Idol I actually planned things in advance this time! :D

AMAZING!

I KNOW RIGHT?

#42 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:29 AM

Could someone please PM the details about what to do for IDOL? I'm totally new to this and I want to make sure I know what to do before I sign up for it.

#43 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

Could someone please PM the details about what to do for IDOL? I'm totally new to this and I want to make sure I know what to do before I sign up for it.

Screw pms.

You just need to sing. Sometimes you can freely choose a song, sometimes you get a song assigned from a pool of songs that have a specific theme.
Ever week one person gets voted out.

#44 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

Screw pms.

You just need to sing. Sometimes you can freely choose a song, sometimes you get a song assigned from a pool of songs that have a specific theme.
Every week, like, 10 people just up and quit.

FTFY

#45 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

Suddenly, housing issues have popped up! Saturdays suddenly no longer work for me. What date would be best for you guys for BBS Idol, since a lot of you guys said Saturday wasn't good in the first place? BBS Idol is on hold until I can reschedule it to a day where I'm not driving around non-stop trying not to die.

#46 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

Fridays and Sundays both work well for me. Saturday is still good too if it becomes available again.

#47 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:28 PM

OMG fridays would work awesome for me! If my roommate inst here that is.

#48 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

Suddenly, housing issues have popped up! Saturdays suddenly no longer work for me. What date would be best for you guys for BBS Idol, since a lot of you guys said Saturday wasn't good in the first place? BBS Idol is on hold until I can reschedule it to a day where I'm not driving around non-stop trying not to die.

Fridays and Sundays are also ok with me. (eventhough I'm just a listener)

#49 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:20 PM

Another NOOB question: does it matter if it's a capella or with the instrumental?

Oh, and most Fridays and Saturdays work for me as well. Pretty much any day except Sundays and Mondays.

#50 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Friday it shall be!

#51 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • S/mileage

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:12 AM

well, i might be able to show up, and then maybe not. They mostly having me work from 6pm to 11 on Fridays. Saturdays they mostly have me work some time in the morning to about 5 to 6pm.
So there is a chance that it MIGHT work, but i'm not sure.

#52 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

Another NOOB question: does it matter if it's a capella or with the instrumental?

Oh, and most Fridays and Saturdays work for me as well. Pretty much any day except Sundays and Mondays.

I can't speak for other people, but I assume it's mostly the same setup for everyone-ish. I have a handheld mic (Rock Band mic totally works) and I position my speakers near the mic while I sing (I usually keep it about 2-4 inches away to be able to keep the speakers quiet).

PROTIP for all people: if you keep your mic settings window open, you can actually tell how loud you're outputting to everyone else.

#53 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:28 AM

Every mic should be fine.
Unless you're having the thing furuya uses, of course.

#54 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:43 AM

Fridays are pretty iffy for me, since my work hours aren't set in stone & I often end up working until 7 or 8 on Fridays. Maybe I can guest judge or something on nights I get home in time, but in the meanwhile I'll step aside for someone else who can be there.

#55 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

Every day is out for me until I can get this foreign thing called "wireless" to work on my Linux. :c
Probably next year for me.

By the way, Geof; after looking at your Last.fm, I love you a little more.

#56 Dani

Dani
  • S/mileage

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

All days are good for me, but since a lot of people seem to be leaning toward Friday my vote goes to that.

#57 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:28 AM

This week is really hectic, so I'm just gonna throw up a very, non-detailed week post with a starting date and we'll go from there. How about that?

#58 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

So, like, hey bitches, whas up 'n shit, yo?

#59 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

So, like, hey bitches, whas up 'n shit, yo?

I heard this is one of Tsuki's most favourite songs of all time, of all time

EDIT:
And this is actually just another post to motivate the people in here to actually make another bbs idol, because the last one was absolute pure rainbow-beauty.

#60 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:21 AM

It sucks that school started though, and work is always in the way! :cryalot: