• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS 春2010 ~THE BEST OF IDOL~ WEEK 2 WAIT 38 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , May 23 2010 03:06 AM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:06 AM

NOBODY SHOWED UP REALLY. We did BBS Idol anyways with half a cast. ArisaGold's tour is over. WEEK 2 TIME

Week 2 Theme: MELON KINENBI WEEK

In memory of Melon Kinenbi, this week will be Melon Kinenbi Week. Any Melon Kinenbi song will do.

THE CAST OF HISTORY

Arichii (No Song Selected)
Dani (No Song Selected)
Michikodesu (Kousui)
Petit Melon (No Song Selected)
Serenyty (Lunch)

#2 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

Denwa Matteimasu :(

#3 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

I wanna say thanks to the few reliable people that actually showed up today.

#4 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:12 AM

Actually, I wanna do This Is Unmei 8D;

#5 writerserenyty

writerserenyty
  • H!P Egg

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:15 AM

Tentatively "Lunch" (Murata Megumi's solo song)

#6 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:25 AM

Actually, I wanna do This Is Unmei 8D;

And This Is Unmei wants to be done by you! :(

#7 neshcom

neshcom
  • back dat ass up to the cloud

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:30 AM

I'm sorry, but can we please quit it with this? I get that only a small number of people are coming, but being passive aggressive most likely isn't helping.

#8 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:04 AM

I'm sorry, but can we please quit it with this? I get that only a small number of people are coming, but being passive aggressive most likely isn't helping.

I was gonna call that out, but yeah :\ People have other priorities than BBS Idol.

#9 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:11 AM

And some of these people rather do this than their other priorities. :(

#10 Ari

Ari
  • S/mileage

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:35 AM

..... I am so sorry for not showing up today =( . I really wanted too but to put it simply my parents were having problems so yeah. Oh and just curious if I didnt show up for week one am I still allowed to be in week 2 because it says my name on the list but I dunno...

#11 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:02 AM

..... I am so sorry for not showing up today =( . I really wanted too but to put it simply my parents were having problems so yeah. Oh and just curious if I didnt show up for week one am I still allowed to be in week 2 because it says my name on the list but I dunno...

Yep, everyone gets a one week absence. Miss a second week (consecutive or otherwise) and you get DQ'd.

#12 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

It's ok if you say beforehand "I can't come", but just not coming is rude.
If you have a good reason (like Arichii), that's ok. However, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case with all 4 people that didn't show up.

So please, come next time if you could make it.

#13 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Ap2000, I don't want to start something, but seriously, this is just online karaoke. No offense to Prinny or anything, but even he doesn't expect us to come. We have other things in our own personal lives to deal with and this is just something that most of us can do if we're free on a Saturday night and for fun.

Hell, I won't even make it next week (or the next few weeks after that... Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have signed up), so I guess that means I'm DQ'd early. :/
Let's just pretend I got into a scandal. :D

#14 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Well, having other priorities pop up when you want to do something is a part of life..........getting stuck in traffic is not an ideal place to be and then not getting home until 12:00 in the morning (after you've been gone since 9:30 the previous morning) is not fun!

EIther way, I really wasn't into Melon Kinbei...........so I really don't know any of the songs. What would be a good song for a soprano?

*UPDATE*I'm looking at Champagne no Koi or Kousui....leaning more towards Champagne no Koi because it doesn't have a rap in it (I can't rap to save my life :D ).

Anyway...........does anyone have an mp3 of either song to share?

Edited by michikodesu, 24 May 2010 - 02:13 AM.

#15 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:11 AM

Ap2000, I don't want to start something, but seriously, this is just online karaoke. No offense to Prinny or anything, but even he doesn't expect us to come. We have other things in our own personal lives to deal with and this is just something that most of us can do if we're free on a Saturday night and for fun.

Hell, I won't even make it next week (or the next few weeks after that... Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have signed up), so I guess that means I'm DQ'd early. :/
Let's just pretend I got into a scandal. :confused:

Thank you Koolmon, you said exactly my thoughts. BBS Idol isn't this super serious thing that you need to show up for or you're a horrid bitch.. It's people getting together and singing Karaoke and having fun. If you can't show up, you can't show up. It's not a problem, imo. I really hate it when people get so heated about it because my entire intent with it is to have fun and relax instead of getting all super serious about it.

#16 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

Ok, I got it already.

#17 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Okay guys, I'm gonna have to definitely confirm my backing out of Idol. We decided for me to stay here for about another month until after my birthday and our new phones arrive.

If I was still in, I woulda wooped all y'alls asses with Chance of Love. FYI.

#18 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

I've been told that we will be back in time (it's still 9:00 right?) so count me in still.

I have yet to choose between Kousui and Champagne no Koi.

#19 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:54 AM

I just got myself uber, uber, uber grounded, so I'm not going to be able to participate since I lost my instant messaging and Skyping privileges. Sorry :yawn: Hope you guys have fun, though.

#20 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:09 AM

That sucks Ang :yawn: I'm sorry.

#21 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:33 AM

That sucks Ang :yawn: I'm sorry.

Not as sorry as I am, why couldn't one of you crappy singers get grounded? GAME OVER.

#22 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY MORNING MUSUME KARAOKE CONTEST. D:

#23 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

I've picked my song.............I will go with Kousui. I just won't rap. I can't do it.

#24 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY MORNING MUSUME KARAOKE CONTEST. D:

ANG GOT GROUNDED
I DON'T HAVE MY LINUX
NESH IS SOMEWHERE ELSE

That's what happened to your Morning Musume Karaoke Contest.
c:

#25 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else get a trojan alert when they open this thread? IT IS A SIGN.

#26 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

Ok, I haven't even heard from three of the people yet about their song. So, I'm forced to make a decision

THE WINNER OF MORNING MUSUME BBS IDOL 春2010 IS ANYA.

(We'll try this again in the fall when more people can commit/show up on a regular basis)

#27 Gypchan

Gypchan
  • DON'T STOP ~RenaiJEW~

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

Ok, I haven't even heard from three of the people yet about their song. So, I'm forced to make a decision

(We'll try this again in the fall when more people can commit/show up on a regular basis)

THAT'S MY GIRL! ALL THOSE VIEWINGS OF THE MINIMONI MOVIE HAVE FINALLY PAID OFF! :cryalot:

#28 michikodesu

michikodesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

AWWWW MAN!!!

And I was actually prepared too!!! :cryalot:

That's so poopy. I guess I can just record my song; put it as a topic and let ya'll tear through it.

Edited by michikodesu, 29 May 2010 - 03:03 PM.

#29 neshcom

neshcom

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:19 PM

HAX! I CALL HAX! GYP DID YOU RIG THIS? SO HAX.

Sorry this season didn't turn out well. Hopefully more people (including myself) can invest more time in the Fall.

#30 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

The Fall = School, Prinny. :cryalot:

If we started in like late June/Early July, I could probably make it every other weekend if I'm not busy. :coleman: