• Please log in to reply
The K-Pop Spam Thread for all the stuff that's not really news but is anyway 636 replies to this topic Started by Haru , Aug 29 2010 07:19 PM · 

#1 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:19 PM

...what it is

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com

#2 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

Haruna Ai covering T-ara's I Go Crazy Because of You.

I christian the Kpop spam thread with THAT! You're welcome! :D

#3 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:45 AM

I just discovered Ga-in's Irreversible MV, which is stunning...

But her live performances are AMAZING. The girl is absolutely flawless and her performances with the dancers are spot on. She is absolutely singing live, down to hearing when the guys grab her, and yet she is as good as the studio version (if not better).

:hahaha:

#4 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

I was bored on the plane and decided to give KARA a try. So I listened to Revolution and I really like a number of songs on that album now. :hahaha:

Also listened to Koyoto whom I always liked. Their music is still awesomely the same which is good. :puppyeyes:

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:36 AM

I was bored on the plane and decided to give KARA a try. So I listened to Revolution and I really like a number of songs on that album now. :hahaha:

You should look into getting Kara's Best 2007-2010 CD. It has some of their best songs from all of their albums in one nifty little CD. But I do think Revolution was one of their best albums to date.

#6 Story

Story
  • OWARANAI STORY

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

Haruna Ai covering T-ara's I Go Crazy Because of You.

I christian the Kpop spam thread with THAT! You're welcome! :hahaha:

Noooooooo~! She's funny on tv shows and when she's impersonating Ayaya, but don't go ruining one of my favourite kpop songs! ;__;

#7 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:13 AM

You should look into getting Kara's Best 2007-2010 CD. It has some of their best songs from all of their albums in one nifty little CD. But I do think Revolution was one of their best albums to date.

Nope, it doesn't have If U Wanna. :puppyeyes:

#8 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

I was bored on the plane and decided to give KARA a try. So I listened to Revolution and I really like a number of songs on that album now. :thumbsup:

Nope, it doesn't have If U Wanna. :hmph:

I try sometimes to forget the first album existed. :whistling:

#9 Plum

Plum

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

Ga In's entry in the Sexiest Mary Poppins Contest.

Posted Image

#10 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:42 AM

Kara and BIG BANG are going to be on this years Kohaku. It might be worth watching, maybe... meh ever since they rejected Morning Musume it hasn't been worth watching for me. :confused:

Tokyograph FAIL!

#11 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

2NE1 have a new song out. Don't Stop the Music!

#12 Plum

Plum

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:34 AM

Me likey.

#13 Ari

Ari
  • S/mileage

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

Mnet Asian Music Awards (aka MAMA) is going to be streamed at Allkpop tonight.

#14 Plum

Plum

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

I didn't know where to ask this, but will there be a 2011 2NE1 calendar? I really, really want one.

I found a weird desk calendar that's filled with old images, and they ARE featured in the YG Family calendar, but I have no real interest in any other YG artists.

Big Bang and even Psy got their own calendars. Where is my 2NE1?! :D

#15 Plum

Plum

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:28 PM

This makes me sad.

#16 Plum

Plum

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

2NE1 have a new song out. Don't Stop the Music!

Oh, jeez, triple post. The MV for this is out. Dara stole those earrings CL always wears. Also, legos!

PS: We need a general 2NE1 thread.

#17 Zaeleus

Zaeleus
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

I'm disappointed with the exclusion of pipe wrenches in the video for Seo In Gook's rendition of a-ha's "Take on Me".

#18 DarkRidley

DarkRidley
  • H!P Egg

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

Apparently, allkpop is anti-Korea.

#19 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

Apparently, allkpop is anti-Korea.

These "NATIONAL DISGRACE !!" screaming internet users are the worst.
Maybe it is just me or the coverage of such incidents, but it seems as if China, Korea and Japan are full of them...

#20 Plum

Plum

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

f(x), MAD SOUL CHILD and Calvin Klein all got together and made a... well. It's a thing, anyway.

It's so hipster, but I still like it. I feel confused inside.

#21 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:20 AM

f(x), MAD SOUL CHILD and Calvin Klein all got together and made a... well. It's a thing, anyway.

It's so hipster, but I still like it. I feel confused inside.

If it didn't say "music video", I would have said it was a normal (for CK standards) commercial. But this way it seems like a preview.

#22 Namii

Namii
  • H!P Egg

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

The best Couple <3, The best song <3 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Sc3TUBAlnkU

#23 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

f(x) was doing that song with them?
I downloaded it and loved it and I was just about to ask who MAD SOUL CHILD was and where I could find more.

#24 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

How North Korea does young girls singing.

But reading the comments is the best part. 8o

#25 vanillacat

vanillacat
  • elastic fantastic!

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:39 AM

How North Korea does young girls singing.

But reading the comments is the best part. 8o

Why is the band dressed up in what looks like an approximation of the school uniforms from Evangelion/Haruhi? Don't they know that sailor suit school uniforms like that are intentional stylistic descendants of U.S. Navy uniforms? 8o EXPEL ALL WESTERN INFLUENCE!

New DBSK song coming! With the two remaining members. I have a feeling SM is going to pour a LOT of money/promotional effort into this, so it should be fun to watch. :devil:

#26 Tallgeese

Tallgeese
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

I didn't think I would be as excited for (now 2-man) DBSK. I REALLY liked only two songs of theirs - "Doushite, Kimi...(I won't type the rest)" and "Purple Line." I remember playing these songs on constant repeat while driving to work for days. Now, add "Keep Your Head Down" to the list!! And a Japanese version that I can understand is coming in 2 weeks! :running:

#27 CPMekanik

CPMekanik
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

I felt that this is probably the most appropriate place to put this up. But this is the website that I've been downloading my KPop stuff for some time and I love it. I don't know if you guys have already been going here, but I really don't care. Probably will be the only thing that I will contribute to this board to a long time.

http://ihoneydew.com/

There was a better website, but it closed down a while ago. This will have to do.

#28 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:54 AM

I felt that this is probably the most appropriate place to put this up. But this is the website that I've been downloading my KPop stuff for some time and I love it. I don't know if you guys have already been going here, but I really don't care. Probably will be the only thing that I will contribute to this board to a long time.

http://ihoneydew.com/

There was a better website, but it closed down a while ago. This will have to do.

Hey! It is nice to see you here again!!

Thanks for the website. I've fought it but now I've been sucked into the Kpop. Time to download Shy Boy :cryalot:

#29 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

iHoneyDew is where I get most of my Kpop. It's the best. :lol:

#30 CPMekanik

CPMekanik
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hey eri, it's good to see some of the old users still on here. I occasionally lurk from time to time, but never really post much if not anything.

And, Haru, you are correct. iHoneyDew is the best out there right now. I'll be looking around for backups though.