• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2010 MM-BBS H!P Awards 6 Years? WTF!? 3 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 04 2011 09:00 PM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

It's that time of year again everyone. Among the awesome that will be 2011, we still need to remember 2010 in all it's bumpy lumpy glory. You know that awkward stage in puberty that we go through? Yeah 2010 was kinda like that for H!P. This was the first complete year without the Elder Club to back up the Wonderful Hearts. We got a new full fledged group in S/mileage and lost a few key members in Kamei Eri, LinLin and JunJun. We now learn what our idols eat, wear, drink, look like without make-up and do on their free time. Most of all there was a lot released this year and now it's your turn to vote on what was the best of 2010. Are you ready!?

Posted ImageStep 1 : Nominations

I will be opening a collection of Nomination thread like I do every year. You nominate what you want as long as it pertains to either Hello!Project, Tsunku, UFA or former H!P members. Some of the threads will have a list I've compiled for you to pick from, others you'll be free to nominate whatever. Please read the rules in each Nomination thread to better understand how to go about nominating because some threads are different then others. :D

Nominations will be open until March 1st!

Posted ImageStep 2 : Vote

After Tuesday, March 1st, I'll close down nominations and put up polls for each category so that you can vote. If you don't see your nomination then you obviously either didn't campaign enough or break enough knee caps to get people to nominate your choice so don't complain to me! That's what the thread is for. And please make sure you vote and don't just null the poll because that's just being a poor sport. :P

Posted ImageStep 3 : Results

Either come back often to see how the vote goes or wait a few months for the big ol' results thread that'll eventually appear. That appears whenever I get off my butt to do it, but it'll be spectacular I'm sure. ;D

2010 Award Thread Master List

"Whip My Hair" Award for H!P Member of the Year 2010

"Llama Sheen" Award for Song of the Year 2010

"Limited Edition" Award For Best Single 2010

"What Budget?" Award for Best PV of 2010

"I has Bikini on!" Award for Best Photobook of 2010

"BLOGdeBAKON!" Award for Blog of the Year 2010

"Zeninshuu Go!" Award for Best Concert/Live Performance of 2010

"WTF!?" Award for the Biggest H!P Surprise of 2010

"Blame Tsunku" Award for Biggest H!P Disappointment of 2010

"MS Paint!" Award for Best Cover design for a H!P CD/DVD Release in 2010

"Leather and Feathers" Award for Best Costume in a Concert, PV or CD Release in 2010

"What Graduation?" Award for former H!P member achievements of 2010

"Nijukyu-sensei" Award for non-H!P Tsunku related Achievement for 2010

"DANCEするのだ!" Award for Best Dance Choreography

Don't get nominations what?
(Yep, these threads wont open till the Polls go up. It's stupid really; there weren't enough albums or groups to nominate from so you'll have to wait for these.)

"H!P All Stars" Award For Best H!P Act of 2010
"Friends, More Friends and Even More Friends!" Award For Best Album of 2010

#2 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Award Nomination Deadline is FAST approaching, if you want to change your mind, haven't nominated or were just damn lazy DO SO NOW!!!! :dammit: Some of these threads have very few replies so stop slacking. I don't even care if you just pick nominations from a hat. Just NOMINATE something!!!!

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hey um, March 1st came and went and I'm super busy so I forgot to close the threads. I will do so tonight so if anyone has any last minute votes/nominations get them in now.

The Costume, Cover and Photobook thread really need your votes.

#4 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

In the next few days I will be putting up the polls for the final votes of the MM-BBS Awards. Stay tuned~ :danceman: