• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"Nijukyu-sensei" Award for non-H!P Tsunku related Achievement for 2010 Tsunku does stuff outside of H!P, Nominate it! (TNX/NG!P A 5 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 05 2011 02:31 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:31 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Rules: Nominate whatever you like! (Up to 3 Times!)

Must be Tsunku related of course. Anything goes!

Campaign for your Nominations by adding in Audio, Video, or Pictures. Add something that will convince us to waste one of OUR votes on you.

#2 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:08 AM

It's gotta, gotta be Ogawa Mana's solo album Teenage Blues produced by tsunkuboy himself. From the beautiful opening track to the angsty emotion of "Jealousy to Iu ka Nan to Iu ka" to the hopeful feeling of "Oozora ni Mukatte". Ogawa's voice is amazing, of course, but the whole album is a perfect representation of the feelings of Teenage Blues.

But why write a love letter to the album when I already wrote one? Read it to find out why this is Tsunku's 2010 masterpiece. Listen to the whole thing, if you haven't.

#3 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

^
I nominate the same.

#4 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

Nominating OgaMana's solo album, and adding Canary Club's "Daisukki!", The c/w was wicked and I loved the covers and outfits for it.

#5 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

Nominating OgaMana's solo album, and adding Canary Club's "Daisukki!", The c/w was wicked and I loved the covers and outfits for it.

Seconding both.

#6 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

It's gotta, gotta be Ogawa Mana's solo album Teenage Blues produced by tsunkuboy himself.

x2