• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"What Graduation?" Award for former H!P member achievements of 2010 It's like they never left! Nominate former H!P Members. 12 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 05 2011 02:34 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:34 AM

Posted Image

Rules: Nominate on anything that a Former H!P member did in 2010. (Up to 3 Times!)

Must be related to a former H!P member regardless of they are still in UFA still or not. (That includes Maki, Kago, Kanna, Erika, etc.)

Campaign for your Nominations by adding in Audio, Video, or Pictures. Add something that will convince us to waste one of OUR votes on you.

Posted Image

#2 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:54 AM

Masae's "killing my caddy" was an awesome song. I even spent my hard-earned yens to rip it for you guys. I'm sure the other song was good too, but I don't think we ever heard it. Anyway! Masae's cell phone releases and crazy hair changes in her blog!

#3 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:14 AM

Tsuji.
She had that album, and she's still in a whole bunch of media, and has books, and a clothing line.
She's younger than Ai-chan, is married with 2 kids, but she's still an idol, and she never goes away.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WkckTLm3nQA
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9hfJxgeBCWw
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wXCPed7QbdY

#4 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

MKB's going out in a blaze of glory with Melon's Not Dead and the final concert of the century.

#5 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

MKB's going out in a blaze of glory with Melon's Not Dead and the final concert of the century.

Sums up my entire thoughts right there. If cogito41's account on YouTube hadn't been deleted, I would've added the first performance of "This is Unmei" to back up my (our?) point. Two words: DOMINATRIX MEGUMI.

#6 Usako

Usako
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:40 AM

Most excellent nomination is most excellent.

And adding on to wha Saya said~

this commercial's jingle she sings is also awesome!
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

PLUS starring in a Gyaru Mama animu
PLUS designing an official dress for Hello Kitty herself (The thing she is wearing in the picture)
PLUS coming out with a Children's Game with Hello Kitty
Plus PVing it up with S/mileage. ♥
PLUS winning Miss Cotton USA (lol ....whut.)
PLUS designing adorable expensive things through out the year
PLUS getting on the cover of a bajillion Mama!Gal related magazines and articles
PLUS still continuing to have a column and do tutorials in the monthly Sutekina Oku-san Magazine

:cryalot:

(Also that banner is :angel: !)

#7 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

I recently watched the 5 ki member forever concert and I loved it so with that in mind..

Makoto Ogawa & Konno Asami.

#8 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:33 PM

Nozomi Tsuji based on the things Saya and Usako pointed out.

#9 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

Afternoon Musume.
'cause they're awsome.

#10 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

Masae's "killing my caddy" was an awesome song. I even spent my hard-earned yens to rip it for you guys. I'm sure the other song was good too, but I don't think we ever heard it. Anyway! Masae's cell phone releases and crazy hair changes in her blog!

There is now a youtube channel that promotes her singles through short previews. ENDLESS LOVE

This is higher than she's gotten to sing in MKB. :confused:

Yeah, then a vote for MKB. Other than the group efforts: Shibata has a single & photobook. Murata has a mustache.

Saito is married & without child. That's one of the biggest H!P achievements anyone could ask for.

#11 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:04 AM

Saito is married & without child. That's one of the biggest H!P achievements anyone could ask for.

What about Miki Fujimoto? She did it first. 8o

#12 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

Doesn't count since she neutered her husband the second she took possession of him.

#13 dragonuber

dragonuber
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

dream morning musume?