• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"WTF!?" Award for the Biggest H!P Surprise of 2010 Turn that emo frown upside down! 18 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 05 2011 03:29 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:29 AM

Posted Image
Rules:
You can't call yourself a true H!P fan until you experienced the shock of something unexpected. This isn't about disappointment. It's about Happy thoughts or just plain shock. (Nominate Up to 3 Times!)

Can be anything UFA related.

Posted Image

#2 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:34 AM

JunJun and LinLin graduating.

#3 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:58 AM

Eri and JunLin graduation.

EDIT: and Maki's mom

#4 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:01 AM

1. Chisato coming out of nowhere and dominating the end of 2010.

2. ErijunLin graduation announcement.

3. S/mileage winning Best Newcomer of 2010.

#5 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:06 AM

1. 9th gen auditions.
2. Smileage wins a big award.

#6 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:22 AM

1 - Melon Kinenbi's breakup. (AL I AM SO DAMN DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR NOT MENTIONING THIS)
2 - Ninth gen auditions.
3 - S/mileage winning the Newcomer award.

#7 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:49 AM

MKB wasn't part of HP since the Elder graduation, so it doesn't count.

#8 Usako

Usako
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

MKB wasn't part of HP since the Elder graduation, so it doesn't count.

It says anything UFA related. So Melons are go~! :angel:

Okay~ I am gonna give two answers for this because I am not sure if you mean UFA (as in the umbrella of awesome people that have been under it at some point...)
or if you mean their biggest shocking business decision~

But my biggest shock hands down was Maki's Mom's suicide.. because that shit was shocking as shit.

(And my ALT answer if you mean the later) I am gonna have to go with Panda Graduation... I mean they were the newest additions to Morning Musume afterall. :cryalot:

#9 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:12 AM

I wouldn't of voted MKB had it not said UFA-related; but they were still UFA when they broke up.
I don't know why I didn't say Maki's mother's suicide or think of it. I think that tops S/mileage's award for me.

#10 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:44 AM

JunJun graduating

LinLin Graduating

Niigaki Risa NOT graduating...

#11 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

1. Maki's mom didn't commit suicide - she fell while drunk. But yes, this is #1.
2. S/mileage wins something big.
3. Buono is not dead. New single announced.

It was NEVER a surprise to get graduations. WTF is with everyone bringing this up in every single damn award thread like it was this great travesty and impossible to imagine? Did you really not see it coming to have the Pandas (or anyone) graduate?

#12 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

9gen audition results, Chisato all of a sudden getting a huge push, and the triple graduation. Not so much for the people they chose, but just the fact that it was three girls all at once.

#13 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

It was NEVER a surprise to get graduations. WTF is with everyone bringing this up in every single damn award thread like it was this great travesty and impossible to imagine? Did you really not see it coming to have the Pandas (or anyone) graduate?

Not this year. I knew it would probably happen soon, but the way it was announced and the timing, yes; it was quite wtf-worthy.

#14 Pi Miki

Pi Miki
  • MM doll whore

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

-Afternoon Musume ( or w/e it's called)
-9th gen auditions. Pessimistic me thought Tsunku was going to let Morning Musume die out. Especially with the popularity of AKB48 (sorry).
-3 girls graduate MM all at once
-Chisato gains popularity and it's not all about Airi/Maimi??

Why is Maki included if she's part of Avex now? Or does she still have some ties with UFA that I don't know about?

#15 kira

kira
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

1. 9th gen auditions
2. Sudden push for the non-frontgirls from UFA - solo PBs for Chisato/Saki/Aika, Chisato dance covers
3. S/mileage winning Newcomer Award

#16 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

9gen audition results, Chisato all of a sudden getting a huge push, and the triple graduation. Not so much for the people they chose, but just the fact that it was three girls all at once.

Hey, now, the results happened in 2011! Well. The announcement did. Surely they were chosen in 2010.

#17 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hey, now, the results happened in 2011! Well. The announcement did. Surely they were chosen in 2010.

I'm sure they were chosen, but still can't use them.

2011 will be full of Takahashi and 9th gen. xD

#18 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

All the right people winning in 9th gen audition and the losers have to stay out.

#19 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:14 AM

All the right people winning in 9th gen audition and the losers have to stay out.

Did you not read the two posts right above yours before writing that?