• Please log in to reply
Lets work on blog!project! the thread where we do our stuff! 4186 replies to this topic Started by strawberryjam , Mar 07 2011 10:24 AM · 

#961 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

Junjun just answered a ton of fan questions on her Weibo(?) page. She's still MM for life, still big pimpin on the ladies, and loves her some Riho. She's like a Chinese Sayu franchise.

#962 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

Junjun just answered a ton of fan questions on her Weibo(?) page. She's still MM for life, still big pimpin on the ladies, and loves her some Riho. She's like a Chinese Sayu franchise.

I never knew JunJun was a Riho fan. Has she ever actually met her? If she's answering fan questions, I say she's game for translation by us =P

#963 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

If she's answering fan questions, I say she's game for translation by us =P

If only... However Frances, Aiko, and DaXiaoJie all have Weibos :grin:

#964 rokun

rokun
  • Buono!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

Hey! I almost posted here earlier, but I'm glad I waited! First off, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking a bit of vacation this weekend, and so not sure if I'll get that many blogs up for a few days (like Thursday through Sunday).

Secondly, I've talked with Chobineko (of H!O) a little, as she's been filling in with translations occasionally in Airi's thread there if I'm a bit late. It seems she may be willing to, if not take over a blog full-time, perhaps back me up if I can't get to BeriKyuu blogs for a bit. Since I've always been the only one doing these, I'd be grateful for the help. ^^; She's nervous about not using the best English since it's not her native language (she's French), but from what I've seen her do, it seems pretty good quality to me, especially for a non-native speaker. Either way, I thought if she just backed me up for now, it might help her at least get a bit more comfortable with it. :smile:

Hopefully she'll post here soon about joining! If not, well, life will go on. :smile:

#965 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Chobineko is welcome if she comes here. :smile:

By the way, I found this site.
If he/she join b!p, it would be great help.
Do you know other sites like that?

#966 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

By the way, I found this site.
If he/she join b!p, it would be great help.
Do you know other sites like that?

I think we talked about it before, but his site is more like a shrine, we just couldn't quite emcompass it on b!p. I think rokun already asked him. :cryalot:
Thanks though!

Also, thanks for the heads up, rokun.

#967 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

I think we talked about it before, but his site is more like a shrine, we just couldn't quite emcompass it on b!p. I think rokun already asked him. :cryalot:
Thanks though!

Oh.. I haven't known it. Sorry. -_-

#968 rokun

rokun
  • Buono!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

That's good to hear ^^ And yes, I can't remember exactly the talks with B.G. (who runs maimilog), but for one reason or another it didn't work out for him to come and join us...

Also, I know you hate doing it anymore >_<, but these two emoticons keep popping up on C-ute's blogs. I've gotten it uploaded myself to where I can search on it fairly easily, but it'd still be nice to have a code for them, especially if they pop up in titles (which they have, including today in fact). I can't pick them up on Gree anymore, but here's what I downloaded from the list someone posted awhile back:

Attached File  emoji_sprite_plant.png   3.58KB   0 downloads :plant:
Attached File  emoji_sprite_pencil.png   3.58KB   0 downloads :pencil:

Thanks ^^;

#969 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

Blocked on Weibo

This site may be interesting for people translating from Chinese. I know it's the minority on b!p, but it still deserves a mention, I think - from both linguistic and sociological point of view.

#970 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

rokun, I've got some free time today so I'll help get Aika caught up :)

#971 rokun

rokun
  • Buono!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Thanks for helping with Aika a bit, TnB! :D I've been gone all day so still haven't been able to update much this weekend...

I've been PMing with Chobineko a bit, apparently she was a bit scared by the forum :hahaha: but hopefully she'll be able to join up before too long here...

#972 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

Also, I know you hate doing it anymore >_<, but these two emoticons keep popping up on C-ute's blogs. I've gotten it uploaded myself to where I can search on it fairly easily, but it'd still be nice to have a code for them, especially if they pop up in titles (which they have, including today in fact). I can't pick them up on Gree anymore, but here's what I downloaded from the list someone posted awhile back:

Attached File  emoji_sprite_plant.png   3.58KB   0 downloads :plant:
Attached File  emoji_sprite_pencil.png   3.58KB   0 downloads :pencil:

Thanks ^^;

I added them. Sorry, it took me so long.
Anyways, you're really a member of the team. You're not someone new that just joined. Don't feel bad about asking me to add emoticons. It's not that I find it painful to add, it's just that I don't want an unnecessary overabundance of emoticons which is already the case. But I'd like to make it.. not so bad. :hahaha:

#973 rokun

rokun
  • Buono!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

^ Ah that's not it. I do feel welcome enough around here by now. :) I just understand about not wanting to just overload on emoticons, lol. Thanks for adding them though. ^^

#974 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

I am back in the US. Will be regularly translating Mano and Wada again.

#975 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Welcome back eri!

I'm going to be away from March 28 - April 4. I more than likely won't do much if any translating while I'm gone. If anyone could cover some of Sayu, Kago, or Kanana, that would be awesome. If not I'll do my best to grab the highlights when I get back.

Also, Risa's graduation is coming up in about two months. It sounds like a long time, but we have roughly 90 or so messages to translate in that graduation thread, and I imagine a bunch might come in close to her graduation day. Should we maybe organize a way to split them up?

#976 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Also, Risa's graduation is coming up in about two months. It sounds like a long time, but we have roughly 90 or so messages to translate in that graduation thread, and I imagine a bunch might come in close to her graduation day. Should we maybe organize a way to split them up?

Might I help with this project?

#977 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

Please do, that would be awesome!! :wub: I think most of us are less comfortable translating English -> Japanese anyway, and it might be much easier for you since you're a native speaker :)

#978 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

I will do it after I finish Suugaku Joshi Gakuen's help. :smile:
By what time should I do it? Please tell me its deadline.
And should I post it on b!p directly?

#979 kurikaesu

kurikaesu
  • S/mileage

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

masa, that would be great if you could help with the risa messages. :smile: I had some time this weekend, so I did a whole bunch (up to the ones posted by Jan 29, so around 45 or so messages) I'll post them soon after I double-check them~ Posting them as replies to the original comments the way TnB did for the first few messages seems to be a good way to go about it. Whoever wants to do some more, start with the February ones~

How should we divvy up the rest?

@TnB, I can cover Sayu while you're away :smile:

#980 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Sorry, I have not been myself lately..
TnB, please please please check your PMs. I asked you to check chobineko's translation and I completely forgot about it. :cryalot: ..

Deadline for grad. msg:
How does May 1st sound?

How to split:
I suppose just by dates, and free for all for the late messages.

#981 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Oh god today is March 28. Will forward translation to eri instead.

#982 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

kurikaesu - Thanks for taking on Sayu!

Berry - I haven't left yet so I gave it a quick look :) But I'm sure eri can check them as well and give her input.

#983 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

I had some time this weekend, so I did a whole bunch (up to the ones posted by Jan 29, so around 45 or so messages) I'll post them soon after I double-check them~ Posting them as replies to the original comments the way TnB did for the first few messages seems to be a good way to go about it. Whoever wants to do some more, start with the February ones~

I see. :thumbsup:

Deadline for grad. msg:
How does May 1st sound?

It's fine with me.

----------------------------------

I have an idea.

Of course, it's no problem that we translate the messages into Japanese completely.
But Japanese people are familiar with some English words/phrases, such as "dear" "I love you" "good luck" "do your best" "thank you" and so on.
If we leave as it is, she easily would notice the fact that foreign fans sent her the messages.

How about that?

#984 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

I have an idea.

Of course, it's no problem that we translate the messages into Japanese completely.
But Japanese people are familiar with some English words/phrases, such as "dear" "I love you" "good luck" "do your best" "thank you" and so on.
If we leave as it is, she easily would notice the fact that foreign fans sent her the messages.

How about that?

Perfectly fine for me. I love masa! :weeeh:

#985 eri

eri

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

I'm not very good at English -> Japanese, but I can take a stab at a few of the easier ones. Is it a free for all? Can I just go in and translate/reply?

#986 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

I'm not very good at English -> Japanese, but I can take a stab at a few of the easier ones. Is it a free for all? Can I just go in and translate/reply?

If you inform us what you choose, it's no problem. :smile:

#987 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Though I've not finished Suugaku Joshi Gakuen's help yet, I started translating the risa messages into Japanese.
Up to the present, I've done the ones posted during February, even if I have to correct them.
Should I show them to someone before I post on b!p? What should I do? I'll wait for the answer. :smile:

#988 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Though I've not finished Suugaku Joshi Gakuen's help yet, I started translating the risa messages into Japanese.
Up to the present, I've done the ones posted during February, even if I have to correct them.
Should I show them to someone before I post on b!p? What should I do? I'll wait for the answer. :smile:

You don't need to post them here if you don't need help.These are just favors for fans, it doesn't matter too much if we translated that accurately. :hahaha:

#989 eri

eri

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Quick question:
http://ameblo.jp/wad...1212700558.html

Dawa finishes a post about visiting her junior high with this line:

今度、いつめんと呼ばれる仲間で中学行きたいな~(^^)

What is いつめん?

#990 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。