• Please log in to reply
f(x) in the HOUSE! This is an f(x) thread! 38 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Apr 15 2011 11:00 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

In honor of their comeback in what feels like an eternity in Kpop time (Almost a year), f(x) have come back and I'm opening a thread just for them!

Posted Image

Why the long break? Amber (The spunky tomboy) said she sprained her ankle but I think she broke the damn thing because she was gone since around June while they were promoting NU ABO.

Well they are back an releasing their first full album next week on the 20th, PINOCCHIO.

And teasers are popping up. Like this one!

I'm just excited to see them back. I really liked NU ABO and Chu~. They are also signed to Avex so god knows they might be going to Japan soon too. ;/

#2 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

They signed with Avex? That's really weird, since apparently Lee SooMan is apparently breaking ties with them.

#3 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

What? I have not heard about this.

I like f(x). Mr. Boogie is forever my jam, and I watched Victoria on We Got Married. I still am not on board with Amber's gimmick, to be entirely honest. Her rap segments aren't my favorite and she hasn't displayed any real personality outside of her assigned character. I liked their activities more when she wasn't in the group. :popper:

Granted, she really hasn't had that many chances to display more personality. I may be judging prematurely. /rant

Anyway, that preview is delicious.

#4 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

http://www.allkpop.c...ex-sells-shares

"In addition, the relationship between SM Entertainment and Avex Entertainment seems to be over, as Avex sold all 15.4% of their shares, with Neowizbugs acquiring the majority of it."

I'm no businessman, though, so perhaps they're still going to promote the SM acts originally with Avex, since there's been no news of BoA or DBSK switching companies.

#5 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

NEW F(X)?!!
Ohhhhhh, it's a gonna be a good month.

#6 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

MV is out, WATCH IT NOW!~

#7 Plum

Plum

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

:wub: It's delicious. Sulli is so cute, it's not even right. I am too tired to make a more detailed post. :lol:

#8 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

I've listened to the album, and Gangsta Boy is the funniest thing I've heard from kpop in awhile. That aside, Dangerous is a really good song, and I would have preferred it over Danger.

Album is pretty good, but Amber is there making the entire thing sillier than it already is. I would have preferred they let her sing a bit more, rather than rapping. They fit her into Mr. Boogie they could've made it work here too.

#9 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

The album's been leaked?
Fuck yeah it's a good day for me.

#10 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

I love Amber, she's just so anti-girly pop that it's cute. I wish they would have given her more of a part then a few seconds rapping. I mean the girl was M.I.A for so long you'd think they throw her a bigger bone.

#11 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

Fuck Amber, she cannot rap worth a damn. I wish it was f(4) forever. The album itself is pretty cool. Not great and really inconsistent (and Amber ruins quite a few tracks), but it's interesting and somewhat original somehow. Meh, I'm still pissed that Amber is back. Dangerous however is horrid, I can't believe people are saying that's their favorite/should be the single/etc., which seems to be a fairly commonly held opinion. Whuhhh...

But yeah, Danger is awesome, and the video is beyond great. Why did they put Sulli in the center for the dance shot? It's like they are trying to make it look as goofy as possible, she can't dance at all. :lol: She is my favorite though, so cute and quirky.

#12 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

...I liked "Dangerous."
But I don't think it should've been the single. "Pinocchio (Danger)" is a really good song.

But my favourite of the songs is "Beautiful Goodbye." That song is absolutely amazing. I blasted it at full volume today while the family was out.
This is such a great album. I love f(x) so much.

#13 ///

///
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Haha I like Beautiful Goodbye a lot too, no Amber! :lol: Though when I was listening to it for the first time, I kept thinking "wow I can't wait for Amber's rap for once". But yeah it's a great song, I really like the chorus especially. It sounds a bit Michael Jackson-ballady, I think? Which is definitely a good thing.

#14 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:46 AM

So f(x) released the MV Hot Summer to go with their repackaged album.

Thank you for finally letting Amber do something besides Rap. But she still looks so out of place with the rest of the girls.

#15 Plum

Plum

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

SM needs to let Amber sing more often.

#16 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

f(x) are making a comeback and releasing an album soon.

But, can we like, talk about this teaser image?

Posted Image

I have no words.

lol@the one in the middle having green knees. I'm pretty sure that's Krystal.

#17 Plum

Plum

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

Ahahaha, I love how hipster-y they are sometimes. This is on par with their Calvin Klein campaign.

#18 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:31 AM

Is that LARP ?

#19 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

If they wear those in a live performance they would go down as the most awesome thing to happen in the history of ever. But they wont. :<

#20 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

Krystal ft. hair that looks unwashed teaser image:

Posted Image

#21 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

Victoria
Posted Image

Sulli
Posted Image

Amber
Posted Image

Luna (channeling Tiffany)
Posted Image

And another Luna/Amber
Posted Image

Mini album is called Electric Shock.

"The title track, "Electric Shock," is said to be a rhythmic and energetic dance track with an addictive and impressive chorus. The lyrics talks of falling in love, as if you have been electrocuted and felt an electric shock.

In addition, the mini-album will include the track, "Jet," a lively track with hip-hop rhythms and electronic dance, in which Amber was directly involved with the lyrics of the rap. Her witty charm will be portrayed in the rap for "Jet."

The third track, "Zig Zag," is a song about escaping and going on a fantastic journey into the unknown world.

Members Amber, Luna and Krystal will also sing the track "Beautiful Stranger." Other tracks include "Love Hate" and "Let's Try," making it a total of 6 tracks to be included in the mini-album."

Amber's raps give me life, so I can't wait to see what she wrote for Jet.

#22 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:57 AM

Amber's second one scares me lol. I really wish SM could just make some normal pictures.

#23 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

I want to marry Amber :wub:

#24 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

EP preview.

It has a bit from each song. The Amber song is going to be amazingly cheesy, I can feel it.

#25 moralar

moralar
  • S/mileage

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Beautiful Stranger is great!

#26 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

It is! I LOVED it. Easily the best song on the album. Electric Shock is good too. The rest of it wasn't anything amazing, but it's still a good mini.

#27 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Electric Shock MV

I'll say it. I don't like blonde Victoria.

#28 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

Nice to see they let everyone sing in Electric Shock. The MV was pretty one note and the clothes. Posted Image

I don't have any other words, the song was boring as hell.

#29 Plum

Plum

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

I love the song, I love that Amber gets to sing, and Sulli is offensively stunning as usual.

The MV could have been more exciting, but I'm still happy. :wub:

#30 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:42 PM

Those blue contacts are really fucking scary. Horrible !
I can't say much about their music since it's not my style.