• Please log in to reply
It's H!P Time It's always time for some H!P and a show to go with it. Discus 298 replies to this topic Started by Al Kusanagi , Apr 21 2011 11:01 PM · 

#241 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

I haven't understood a word of the french MC of Buono (and it's my native language)

Airi said she was happy to make herself understood in French though... :hahaha:

#242 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • Buono!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

It took me a couple of times to get it :hahaha:
Maybe I'm more used to engrish than japanese trying to speak french (all my Japanese teacher were really good.).
All I get is MERUSHI. (Merci - Thank You)

#243 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

I guess they tried to say like this... :hahaha:

"Les garçons, vous êtes là?"
"Les filles?"

By the way, I can clearly understand Japanese language which foreign fans spoke. :XD:

#244 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

This Week:

Momoko and Mano spread cuteness and evil! Mano is super adorable with her "I've got a cold" voice. Momoko is Momoko. The two are a great pair since Momo mostly behaves around Mano, as well as bringing out Mano's devilish side. They go to an anti-maid cafe, a butler tea house. Momoko ain't down with Akihabara. Good girl. Momo gives Mano a lesson on how to be cute for the camera. They get to the cafe and get all giggly about the fey butlers. They get to have their own private lounge and wear tiaras and be bitchy. They drink tea, the only activity where Momo is actually allowed to stick her pinky out for the whole time. They start bugging their poor butler with personal questions, but he is a master at avoiding them, not breaking the fantasy world the cafe creates. Momo decides to tell Kanyon about the place. Momo then amps it up and just starts trolling the poor guy. Don't do it! It's a trap! Nope... He did it. He's now Momo's bitch forever.

Maimai is still learning to read! She practices the script for the play "Stronger" when a couple of comedian dudes that work in the same building walk in. They decide to help her out by "reading" the other parts. Basically they just make up their own dialog while Maimai answers with lines from her script. Finally, they behave and help her with the actual script.

10th gen tour time! Did you know Haruka is awesome? So is Masaki! When Sayu and I get married we're going to adopt them and then Sayu can spoil Masaki and dress her up like a little doll and I'll teach Haruka how to play sports and beat up all the boys at her school and it will be the best thing ever! All of MM rehearses in the morning for the first show of the tour later that day. Sayu is adorable looking all tired and frumpy in her sweats. We get a sneak peak at Renai Hunter's performance. They straight be rockin' the robot dance old school! The fans show up and they get ready for the real thing. the 10ths practice right up until the show starts. "Byebye!" :wub: Oh Masaki, you so adorable! Aika gets off her butt and does some work for a change. Then we get to see Renai Hunter for reals, complete with their outfits. Sayu, Riho and Reina put up with Risa stealing their spotlight for one last single. By the way, you look terrible with that hair, Risa.

Next Week:

Maimai fights with Nakky!

Risa goes to Tokyo Disney!

#245 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

This week's episode.

Part 1

Part 2

Not only did Risa go to Tokyo Disney, she took a bunch of kids with her!

Oh, and, nice heels, Zukki. I dig those.

#246 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

This Week:

Risa takes one cool new member to Tokyo Disney Sea and a few others I could care less about. At least bring Eripon so she can be all crazy fangirl stalker the whole time! Unless there's hella Kudu, I'm going to be bored to tears. Risa apparently showed up in the morning and did all the fun stuff and the others have met her in the mid-afternoon, because she doesn't want them slowing her roll. Risa has to pay their way in because UFA is cheap. Kudu just shanks some middle-schooler and takes his ticket. Risa indoctrinates them into the Cult of Disney with ridiculous hats. Zukki is at least awesome enough to pick Tigger. Next, they molest Mickey and Risa makes out with him. I'm pretty sure Kudu stole his wallet. Risa takes them to the Tower of Terror. They have a game where they split into the 9th and 10th and they have to recreate two photos taken in the park. Kudu makes Ayumi do all the work. DoubleZu are clueless. Team 10 take the early lead. They go to the next objective, but Kudu wants to stick around to troll the 9ers. DoubleZu get distracted by a giant bunny. Risa gets some doughnuts wrapped in ham. She's not allowed to eat them unless she can choose who will win the contest. She picks the 10th, because she's not stupid. She then plays with balls and wins a chipmunk. The 10th run away because they don't want to be seen with the 9th. Risa waits around to see who will win. The 9th gen totally luck out and win since Kudu got arrested for kicking Goofy in the nads. She don't care since she got popcorn and is gonna ride the damn Tower anyway! Risa is a wuss, Zukki goes spastic and Mizuki has a blast. Eripon is going to do something horrible to Mizuki since Risa was hanging all over her on the ride. The 10th eat ice cream.

Mai is STILL doing a play! Yup, she's still practicing for it. Nacky looks bored and hot. Chisato has a baseball bat, so that's cool. Mai still sucks at remembering her lines and the director keeps pointing it out. Mai cries. Nacky is still bored. And hot. Chisa has no fucks to give.

Next Week:

More Kudu terrorizing Tokyo Disney Sea!

Mai STILL PRACTICES for that fucking play!!! Focus on Nacky or Chisa, dammit!!!

#247 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:26 AM

:hahaha: Give Maimai a break shes trying at least she'll be better for it in the end. Why do you make Kudu out to be such a gangster. :rofl:

#248 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

Because Kudo will break your kneecaps if you don't watch your step.

I'd love to have a drama with her and Maasa, kickin' ass and takin' names. Chisato can come too, but only if she brings the bat.

#249 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

:hahaha: Give Maimai a break shes trying at least she'll be better for it in the end. Why do you make Kudu out to be such a gangster. :rofl:

My problem isn't Mai, it's that Chisa and Nacky are just as involved in the play but they're giving 90% of the focus to Mai. At least she has her own Ustream show. Nacky doesn't get enything but a 1 minute a week bowling segment.

#250 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

My problem isn't Mai, it's that Chisa and Nacky are just as involved in the play but they're giving 90% of the focus to Mai. At least she has her own Ustream show. Nacky doesn't get enything but a 1 minute a week bowling segment.

But isn't Maimai the main character or at least more main than Nakky and Chisa. I mean she was featured on the poaster for the play. Or do they all have posters? Isn't Maimai also the least popular member so I don't think its so bad they focus on her a little. I'm sure Nakky will get some time soon.

#251 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

From MorningMusumeMg

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#252 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

Haruka is so cute. I want to adopt 10. :wub:

#253 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

Ayumi's coat! Posted Image Can she just wear that forever? I don't care if it's 90 degrees out. Cutest thing ever.

#254 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:46 AM

Haruka's expression!!!

She really is the leader of the 10th gen!

#255 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

I was so distraught by Whiskey Media imploding today that I totally forgot it was Thursday!

This Week:

More Disney hijinks! They get magic wands, but Kudu doesn't need one because she brings a nightstick with her wherever she goes. They have to race around the park to find statues that they can use the wands on and get back to Risa to win. The 9th play innocent but they're totally cheating I bet! Kudu is awesome so she already knows where they need to go. Risa has a sandwich. DoubleZu find theirs and think they're awesome too, but they're not because Eripon and Rihoriho have all their awesome. Kudu just takes the wand of a kid who had already found it and his tears make her stronger. On the way back, she hobbles Zukki and they make it back to Risa first. Revenge! Their reward is talking to some dumb turtle. DoubleZu limp in an hour later and are left stranded. Ayumi gets to talk to the turtle while Kudu is busy licking gummi bears and throwing them at the movie screen. Ayumi asks the turtle how to become more popular but the turtle tells her to enjoy her place in Riho's shadow. They find the others sitting out in the cold and mock them. They go see the light show. They janken for the chance to see the show, but Risa be a straight up bitch and beats them all. She takes pity and lets them watch the show. Mickey fights a dragon. Kudu likes fire. Zukki is so happy she cries. She says they're going to Disney Land next time, but the competition isn't over.

Just do the damn play, Mai!!! At least Nacky is there bringing the sexy. Chisa shows off her short hair. Yup, they're still totally practicing...

Berryz takes an awesome concept and makes a boring-ass PV! Oh look... Risako Time... Was "Paint Drying Time" busy that day? She freaks out because she's afraid of heights, so at least that's funny. The crew laugh at her too. You're the worst superhero ever. Berryz then walks at a camera, because those costumes just scream "afternoon stroll." Then they go nuts between takes because they're freezing. Miya and Chi try to make Risako more interesting, but she's beyond help. Captain shows up to be adorable. Miya checks out her legs. Maasa gets blinded by light as she drinks hot chocolate. Chi zooms in on her lips because she wants the fanboys to get worked up. Momoko saves the day be being hella creepy. They make fun of her bloodshot eyes.

Next Week:

Maimi bikes across the country!!!

#256 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Part 1

Part 2

Too bad they didn't bring Eripon along instead of Mizuki. But I guess that would have been too much fun.

#257 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Too bad they didn't bring Eripon along instead of Mizuki. But I guess that would have been too much fun.

More like they actually wanted someone who would do the challenges. Not someone who would say "forget this I'm stalk Risa". 8o If Eripon came she would out badass Kudu to get to Risa I bet anything. :rofl:

#258 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

lol I suppose. It could also be because her and Zukki get along well.

#259 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

I think Zukki and Fuku-chan just have more spare time. Eripon has Oha Star and Riho does a lot more promotional stuff.

#260 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Nah, Eripon shows up fairly frequently. Nothing on H!P Time is shot at the same time as Oha-Star. That's all in the morning. I don't think Riho shows up that often because we see her all the time in actual singles and the like, not because she's too busy. A lot of the front girls don't show up that often. They've really taken the time to showcase a lot of the other girls on the show.

#261 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

This Week:

Maimi makes me wish I was a bicycle seat! Since their new single has bicycle in the title, Maimi decides to ride for 3 days and 2 nights to promote it. Because she's awesome. She calls up The Other Makoto for some tips. He drops all sorts of knowledge since he's all into biking. She tries to figure out where she wants to bike to. Maimi is as bad with computers as Nina. She decides to bike 200km from Tokyo to a shrine in Shizuoka. She goes to the bike shop where she picks the cutest one which also happens to be more than twice as expensive as the others. They teach her how to use her new bike that cost more than most people around here's cars. Next she picks out a suitable outfit to ride in. Aww yeah! Going commando in tight pants with butt pads! She practices with her new bike to get ready for the trip and quickly masters it. Because she's awesome. Then she takes off on her trip. In tight pants! But more about that next week!

Maimai finally does that damn play! Nacky looks as bored as I feel. Maimai keeps screwing up. The play opens and no one dies. Yay. Also, Nanami was in the play too and she didn't get any screen time at all, so screw this whole damn segment!!!

S/mileage show some wannabe idols the real deal! Sit yo' ghetto-ass idol selves down and let S/mileage take center stage! And fix Meimi's goddamn hair!!! They show them practice and how they have to now rearrange the older songs since the old members are gone. Bitchy dance teacher gets mad at them since she can't comprehend the level of epic that Kana operates on. 3 days before the event and Dawa loses her voice. Dawa takes time to help Kana practice, because she's a sweetheart. Then she holds a meeting with them and does a final run through. Dawa has totally become a responsible little leader. They grow up so fast! It's time for the real thing and Dawa's voice is back. Not S/mileage... Not S/mileage... S/mileage!!! Suki-chan!!! Then when they finish they drop their mics and are all "What, bitches?!? You just got S/erved!!!"

Next Week:

More Maimi! More bikes! More tight pants!

#262 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Nice episode, for the sole reason that we get a lot of Maimi.

Seems like they're changing the format of the show. The girls aren't holding the cameras anymore, and we have a narrator for all three segments. It's almost like an episode of Bijo Gaku.

#263 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

This Week:

Maimi rides straight into our hearts! Dem cycling pants! She starts off at Tokyo Tower. She's having a bit of a rough time at it, but not as rough as the insurance companies of any male driver behind her. It turns out she's as bad with maps as she is computers. She also manages to break her bike. Tune in next week for more of Maimi's butt... I mean, bike trip!!!

C-ute makes a PV! Airi takes all the credit! Nakky Time! Too much sexy in this episode! Maimi looks super cute. She then has to sing at double speed so they can get a certain effect in the video. Airi hides her forehead. Their stylist is Batman. Chisa, Maimi and Airi goof off for Nakky while Maimai is busy. NakkyChisa fistbump! We get to see an unfinished version of the PV where they haven't put the background in yet. I'm sure it'll be awesome when it's done!

More MomoMano date fun! Momo tries talking Mano into working at a maid cafe, especially since she bought her a frilly apron for her birthday. They go to find gumball machines instead. Momo says she can get stuff there for her little brother. Mano wants it for herself. Mano gets some goldfish for her bath tub. I want to be a goldfish when I grow up now. She's adorable as she struggles to open it. She doesn't get the ones she wants, so Momo trolls her until she tries again. The trolling doesn't stop as Momo plays with Mano's hair and makes her beg her to open her capsule for her. Oh Momo... Momo buys what looks to be Japanese Sea Monkeys. Now Mano trolls her into hatching them and showing what they are on a later episode. Momo's all "Eff dat!" The go elsewhere and pass by Tsunku's idol cafe, but Momo warns people that she's the only idol they better see. Then it's back to their visit to the butler cafe. Mano upsets the butler by pouring her won tea, and Momo explains how a lower class girl like her doesn't understand the ways of true royalty. Oh Momo... They get a giant dessert, but Momo wrecks it. Momo still likes it though.

Next Week:

MM shoots the Renai Hunter PV!

More Maimi!

#264 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

Part 1
Part 2

#265 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

This Week:

More Maimi in biker pants! Poor Maimi is pretty much lost. She finds a shrine to pray to the spirits so it won't rain on her for a change. Off to Yokohama! An old dude it totally jelly about her $3000 bike, which she's yet to ride faster than 10mph. She's been 10 miles in 5 hours and she's built up a mighty hunger. Sweetie, you can walk faster than that! She's still 20 miles short of her goal for the day. Recharged from lunch, she picks up the pace! Her goal is in site when she slips her chain! Will she make it? Tune in next week!

Risa's last PV! Reina time! Homegurl got mad bags going on under her eyes. Haruna is super cute. Bitches love Sayu. Kanon be on that crack. MASAKI!!! Sempais be straight hatin' on the perfect little angel! Reina takes Forgive me-ow back. Only cat people are allowed to use that word, Momo! SayuMasaki LOVE!!! 6th Gen Time!!! Reina says Sayu is the new leader but Sayu says they're doing it together, so there's still mixed messages about the leadership. Then Sayu says "Screw it, make Aika the leader." They talk about how Aika is all up on the 9th and 10th business, whipping them into shape when they get out of line. And Masaki creeps into this conversation too! She sure got over her camera shyness completely. Risa finishes her last shot. Here's a cake! GTFO! Risa literally offers Eripon a chance to lick frosting off her boob, but Eripon is too shocked to reply.

Tomfoolery with Chisa! Chisa ambushes the other members and makes them take a stationary bike challenge. They have to see how fast they can go in 30 seconds. Chisa starts out with 43km/h. Maimai goes 46.6km/h. Airi keeps misplacing the pedals and goed 41km/h, but at least she looks cute doing it. Nacky goes 45.8km/h and makes every second of it hot! Finally, Maimi's all "Nigga, please!" and posts a time of 51.8km/h. You don't beat Team Yajima! Maimai takes a nice long gulp of Haterade.

Next Week:

Maimi keeps on truckin'!

#266 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

Part 1
Part 2

#267 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Buwaaagh! They get deleted off youtube waay to quick! :(

#268 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

You can find it out on Dailymotion. :ssh:

#269 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

I found it on youku.

#270 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

This Week:

Maimi still looks awesome in those biker pants! The chain drama continues! Ain't no thang! Maimi fixes that shit like a boss! She takes off, singing her way down the road. No bike path, so Maimi carries her bike over an overpass. Night falls and she reaches Yokohama. She's still about 10 miles short of where she needs to be for the night. She finds the ocean, but it's pitch black so she can't see it. 10PM and she's still going. Convenience store old dude gives her directions. She reaches her hotel for the night! We get to watch her ride for 4 episodes but we don't get to see her take a bath? Lame! Looks like she rode about 12 hours that day and went over 40 miles. She carbs up before bed. Still 70 miles to go. Next morning she has a big breakfast at 630AM. She's gorgeous, an indomitable athlete, and she eats enough for four people! I'm in love! She just needs to cover about 30 miles today. Lucky hotel cook dude gets a signed CD! More riding and singing. A few hours after starting she stops for lunch. She stops at a fancy bike race track and plays around for a while. She continues along the oceanside to her destination. She hits some uphill areas and starts wearing down. Maimi finishes with plenty of time to spare and then shoots a solo PV that night! It's super cute and I can't wait for it to pop up on their channel!

Risa mangles Ayaya! I thought she was done with videos? Ah well. Bland PV. Bland voice. Bland song. Bland girl. Make way for Sayu! Shooting finished. GTFO!

MM does a Renai Hunter release event and announced that Risa's graduation will be shown live in theaters across Japan.

Next Week:

We're blessed with more Maimi!!! She looks really tired but she can do it!!!