• Please log in to reply
H!P Flute & Piccolo Covers A revolution in covering H!P songs 6 replies to this topic Started by Berikyuu , Aug 12 2011 12:02 AM · 

#1 Berikyuu

Berikyuu
  • H!P Egg

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

So there are a ton of dance covers and fan dubs all over the internet. However there aren't that many instrumental covers. That's when I decided to record Morning Musume's "Kimagure Princess" on my piccolo back in 2009. I've been doing covers ever since. So, I thought I'd share them with the H!P fanbase. Enjoy!

YouTube Channel
Official Website
Facebook Page

#2 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Thanks for posting this. :danceman:
Sorry, this section of the forum is pretty slow. I really like the Kimagure Princess cover. It definitely works better as a flexible instrument than a high pitched sped up Takahashi. :lol:

#3 Prettycatchy

Prettycatchy
  • H!P Egg

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

I'm listening to your "Only You" cover and it's amazing. :thumbsup: I can't wait to hear more covers from you.

#4 Berikyuu

Berikyuu
  • H!P Egg

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

Thank you very much! I just released this today:

Honto no Jibun (Flute ver.)

#5 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

Thank you very much! I just released this today:

Honto no Jibun (Flute ver.)

I really like Honto no Jibun. I used to do stuff like this with MIDI or guitar but never released most of it to the public. I would probably like the other songs too if they weren't new Morning Musume or my least favorite W song, but that's not your fault.

#6 Tomodachi

Tomodachi
  • H!P Egg

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

I also make flute covers for Hello Project and other songs ^_^. I just started so there aren't much.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/teacheraredifficult
Blogspot: http://sarahsjapanes...c.blogspot.com/

#7 lonely cookies

lonely cookies
  • H!P Egg

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

oh wow, this is really cool :o Makes me wish I hadn't given up the flute... though I never had any worthwile skills on that instrument whatsoever.