• Please log in to reply
Goto Maki Rasterized Poster 10 replies to this topic Started by arrex , Aug 16 2011 08:06 AM · 

#1 arrex

arrex
  • H!P Egg

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:06 AM

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire...oto single.pdf.

there are some edges... aka it works best as a 4x10, not as 5x10 as its layed out in the pdf...
Posted Image

since it is a rasterized image, i suggest printing it at kinkos or your equivalent on their 'ultrabirght' or 110lb cardstock
i personally use sticky-tak, or your version of clay poster adhesive to stick it to the wall

If you are careful and use high quality paper, it will look great, the rasterized/dotted effect looks amazing aesthetically, but still preserves the image pretty well

Posted Image

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52JHP1E6

Edited by arrex, 16 August 2011 - 08:10 AM.

#2 arrex

arrex
  • H!P Egg

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

totally pressed reply instead of edit my bad

Edited by arrex, 16 August 2011 - 08:11 AM.

#3 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

Wow, very nice! :weeeh:

And lining up the paper edge to edge will give the image the right spacing, or is there extra space in between?

#4 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

Wow, that first one is just perfect. That image of her works so well with the format, it's sexy and classy at the same time. :wub:

#5 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Just here to say that rasterized posters are the bomb. I have one of Sunny from SNSD. :danceman:

#6 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:00 AM

Just here to say that rasterized posters are the bomb. I have one of Sunny from SNSD. :danceman:

What. Link plz. I'd like to see more H!P, K-, and J- pop posters like this.

#7 arrex

arrex
  • H!P Egg

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

Wow, very nice! :weeeh:

And lining up the paper edge to edge will give the image the right spacing, or is there extra space in between?

there is a white border around each image in the file, so lining up edges will have the white lines as shown

#8 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

I just saw this, and damn, the first one is great. I need to find a place for that in my apartment and go print a really high quality version of this. Thanks!

#9 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

What. Link plz. I'd like to see more H!P, K-, and J- pop posters like this.

Mine is uh... not as classy. :lol:

Posted Image

#10 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

Mine is uh... not as classy. :lol:

Agreed! :weeeh:

#11 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

That is so cool! :nosebleed: I want to do it too, but I'm not sure who I should glorify with the wall space :hahaha: I love me some Goto but... those are a little too "sexy" for my wall. It is one piece, right? It makes me wonder if I could print it out in smaller photos and use that little thingamabob you use for laying tile to lay out the photos.

And... never in my life did I think I would say "maki is too sexy" for anything.