• Please log in to reply
Nogizaka46 What's better then 48? 46! 42 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Aug 22 2011 10:35 PM · 

#31 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • まあさ is well ❤

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

^ It's only on Type B I think. I don't like it so I bought Type A. I really like Guru Guru Curtain though. <3

#32 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

I may have to buy this single, along with the 100 other things I intend to buy but never do.

#33 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Yeah, Aitakatta is on Type B. Nogizaka no Uta (PV is down from Youtube, but it's them running around in tracksuits) is on Type A, and some other song whose PV isn't out yet is on Type C.

#34 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Senbatsu members were announced for Nogi46's next single. (From Tokyohive)

<Senbatsu Members> (I bolded new entries into the Senbatsu that didn't appear in the last one.)

Ikuta Erika / Ikoma Rina / Ichiki Rena / Inoue Sayuri / Iwase Yumiko / Saito Yuuri / Sakurai Reika / Shiraishi Mai / Takayama Kazumi /
Nakada Kana / Nishino Nanase / Hashimoto Nanami / Hatanaka Seira / Hoshino Minami / Matsumura Sayuri / Miyazawa Seira

<Shichifukujin>

Ikoma Rina / Sakurai Reika / Shiraishi Mai / Takayama Kazumi / Nakada Kana / Hashimoto Nanami / Matsumura Sayuri

Single will be out on May 2nd.

#35 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • まあさ is well ❤

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

Seira M is the bomb so I am quite happy to see her in senbatsu. :wub:

#36 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Next single is called Oide Shampoo (You can see the covers at Tokyohive.)

C/W song for the next single, Guuzen wo Iiwake ni shite performed by Sub-unit with members, Hashimoto Nanami, Matsumura Sayuri, Shiraishi Mai, and Takayama Kazumi.

I really don't like the lip sync, but as far as voices go I like them well enough. A little too much processing in the voice. You know, whatever they do to Perfume's voices. Autotune?

#37 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Performing Oide Shampoo...

Horrible outfits and a WTF dance. Posted Image

#38 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

They're changing the part of the dance where they lift up their skirts. Supposedly they got a negative response.

Also wanted to note that Sato Yuri isn't new in this senbatsu. She was in Guru Guru Curtain as well.

#39 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

I'm not sure if anyone else other than me is interested in these girls, but their next single is coming out August 22nd. They're announcing the senbatsu next week and created a little tension by suggesting to the girls their might be a center.

But I hope their isn't! I love Ikoma! Last senbatsu only had two different girls, so I think they'll probably keep things mostly the same for this one too.

She also had a solo on the last single, which I thought was a really good song.

#40 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:27 AM

I like Nogi46. I loved Ikoma, but she sounds so much like Koharu it kills me. Literally, KILLS me. Posted Image

#41 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • まあさ is well ❤

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

I like Seira Miyazawa. She's my fave Nogi46 girl, so I hope she gets into senbatsu again! She's so pretty! :wub:

#42 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:54 AM

It would be cool if they would change it up a bit again, at least with the girls on the bottom end of popularity. Since they don't have a theater and not everyone shows up on the show every week, a lot of the girls are getting almost no exposure.

I'd like to see Wakatsuki Yumi and Eto Misa get to be in senbatsu.

I like Nogi46. I loved Ikoma, but she sounds so much like Koharu it kills me. Literally, KILLS me. Posted Image

I probably should have put a warning that her voice is pretty terrible.

#43 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

Senbatsu for the third single. Girls new to the senbatsu are bolded:

Saito Yuuri, Wakatsuki Yumi, Inoue Sayuri, Ichiki Rena, Ito Marika, Fukagawa Mai,
Nakada Kana, Hashimoto Nanami, Shiraishi Mai, Matsumura Sayuri, Nishino Nanase, Takayama Kazumi,
Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, Hoshino Minami, Sakurai Reika

Shichi Fukujin
Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Hashimoto Nanami, Hoshino Minami, Matsumura Sayuri