• Please log in to reply
Karin's anime opening See she is doing something 19 replies to this topic Started by Mugi , Oct 19 2011 01:48 PM · 

#1 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

From Hello SayuNii everyone's beloved Karin is going to sing an anime opening. The anime title is “Carina Notte”. She will also be doing the voice for one of the characters "Pink-chan". If this isn't new topic worthy please move it to where it should be.

Edited by Mugi, 19 October 2011 - 01:49 PM.

#2 Hanii

Hanii
  • H!P Egg

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

Oh Karin, you are so awesome. I absolutely adore the preview, and I look forward to much more from her after this. Or, rather, I'm hopeful there will be much more from her after this. :P

#3 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Kind of a generic anime song, but I love getting to hear an H!P girl sing to such a full instrumental rather than just a buttload of untiss untiss synth. I'm glad she's doing something - perhaps UFA will make her a solo artist some day Posted Image

#4 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

When everyone was complaining that she didn't get into s/mileage or morning musume I really didn't understand how good she was. Now I really think she would have been good for either group. But maybe she could be a soloist someday.

#5 saicoink

saicoink
  • °C-ute

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

From the video clip, it looks like the song title is Carina Notte and it is the opening to a TV show called Pinkiss. It seems to be a variety show targeting girls/women with information about shopping and stuff. Karin voices the character for the show, Kopink-chan.

Here is the show's website:
http://www.satv.co.j...ram/0095pinkss/
http://www.satv.co.jp/program/pinkiss/

Karin's PR for the show... that's from a few months ago and another from last year, so this isn't supposed to be the new announcement...
http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title
http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

I'm really impressed with her though!

#6 emily

emily
  • Buono!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Yeah, she's worked for this show a while now. Someone here posted this clip about a year ago...

#7 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

While it's great that she's still continuing with this anime, it further reenforces my disappointment that she didn't get into MM or at least S/mileage. MM especially is in need of a talented vocalist, and this girl has talent. She's certainly no Takahashi, but she can already sing on key and still sound cute, which is what they seem to be really pushing in H!P lately. They could have even pulled a Koharu with her and continued to promote her solo-anime activities - and it wouldn't have been ear splitting!

I'm still holding out hope that she heads up some new group. I'd probably be happy with any solo songs she got too, but H!P hasn't been treating their lone soloist that well these days. I don't have much faith that another soloist would fare any better.

#8 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

I'm still holding out hope that she heads up some new group. I'd probably be happy with any solo songs she got too, but H!P hasn't been treating their lone soloist that well these days. I don't have much faith that another soloist would fare any better.

Erina never should have been a solo artist, she never had the voice for it. The fact that she's doing more television/movie work proves that point. So I wouldn't consider that being neglected. Just because she's not releasing music, doesn't mean she isn't active.

#9 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:34 AM

Pfft she already recorded this song like a year ago.
Not very new if you ask me.

#10 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:33 AM

Erina never should have been a solo artist, she never had the voice for it. The fact that she's doing more television/movie work proves that point. So I wouldn't consider that being neglected. Just because she's not releasing music, doesn't mean she isn't active.

I agree that she never had the voice for being a soloist, but neither did Koharu and they promoted the hell out of her - and she wasn't even a true "soloist" (Thank god). I also agree that Mano is active...as an entertainer. Not as a "soloist." If she's mostly going to do acting work, she should be a general UFA talent like Mari and Mai, who have very active careers but aren't considered soloists.

But the real reason that I consider Mano neglected is her lack of presence in H!P. The Mobekimasu song is a prime example. She's the only soloist, yet she doesn't get a single solo line - not even a duet line. She's barely shown in the PV. It's surprising they're even releasing a Mano version and not lumping her with S/mileage or something. She doesn't stand out in much of anything or get a whole lot of promotion. I get the impression H!P isn't much about soloists anymore - especially after they decided not to include Kikka in H!P when she debuted. But they're stuck with Mano now, so they just drag her along until she stops making money.

I would love to be wrong and see Karin have an amazing career! I just don't have high hopes since UFA keeps making disappointing decisions about her. :cryalot:

#11 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:55 AM

From Hello SayuNii everyone's beloved Karin is going to sing an anime opening. The anime title is “Carina Notte”. She will also be doing the voice for one of the characters "Pink-chan". If this isn't new topic worthy please move it to where it should be.

Damn straight!

She's too damn adorable! And she can certainly sing too.

So Aika is removed and then Niigaki graduates some time next year and Karin is the only 11th gen member.

Now I just need to find a bag big enough for Aika and then find a big enough cliff.... and oh god I'm typing what I'm thinking!!!! delete delete delete!!!

#12 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

I just noticed you can download Kariina Notte which is sung by Miyamoto Karin, how this has managed to exist without anyone noticing I have no idea!

Karin sounds REEEAAALLLYYY amazing! and for 200 yen?? So cheap.

Download it NOW!

So is this the first step to being the new H!P solo act?

#13 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

Even though I order from Amazon Japan, their mp3 shop is region locked.

#14 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Aw damn, I'd love to buy this and show her some support. C'mon H!P, make this available on the rest of the Amazon sites or iTunes.

Unfortunately, this isn't really news. The song was originally released in December on rekochoku on 12/21 and I think this is the same anime theme we've been hearing about for ages. =/

#15 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

As this isn't news as TnB pointed out, I guess I should lock this thread then.

#16 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

So I presume it's ok to bump this thread?

Just wanted to say you can grab the full version of this AWESOME song from the H!O or Jpopsuki trackers.

#17 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

In what world would it be okay to bump a thread that died last fall? WHY ROB!? I'm not going to lock EVERY single thread just because. Use common sense. Posted Image

And I merged it too, so no more!

#18 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

So Rob bought the single. Now I feel bad so I'll open this thread again. (Though next time you should just come out and say you bought it. Because your post is ambiguous.)

Since he didn't provide links like a good boy, I'll do it. Posted Image

H!O / Jpopsuki

#19 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

Rob y u no direct download :(

#20 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:19 AM

I'm really sorry to cause a fuss for the mods I was a bit over excited that the single was even available for download... I didn't even know it was out!

Then having the full song and listening to it I came here expecting everyone to be as excited as I was.... again I'm sorry.

ANYWAY.

What do people think of the song in general, how about Karin's vocal performance?

Something I heard the girls at my school talking about the other day is a Mori Girl... I think... something like that, anyway... I think a Mori girl image would be perfect for Karin and for the general theme of her solo career, at least in the beginning anyway.

If you go here, it's Karin's song that someone uploaded to youtube, they have put up a direct download

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y5omDR3h8AA

I'm really excited to hear more from Karin, her voice is like honey on clouds!