• Please log in to reply
Kyary is Back, Bitches! And looks sleepy! 102 replies to this topic Started by Haru , Dec 13 2011 04:46 AM · 

#31 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

"This video is not available in your country" :whatthe:

#32 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Uploader is being a Nazi against Austrians.
Can't watch the video...

But I guess it has rainbows and unicorns in it ?

#33 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

W.T.F? Now I can't see it. BOO! Posted Image

#34 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

Here's another link. It's a little more LQ than the last link, but it's unlisted so it'll stay up longer.

#35 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

^ Thanks for the updated link.

I like it. Doesn't have the same wtf factor as PONx3, but it's a great follow-up, I think. :joyful:

#36 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

For some reason the number-face people give me the heebie-jeebies. Catchy song, though.

#37 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

The sheer amounts of pink. The number people. The candy. The violence. The anal-retentive onion. The toast!!

I love this so much. The only fault I can find in this video is the guy robodancing in the anime mask, because eugh.
Now I want nothing more than to run down an alleyway at 60% speed with pink pigtails with toast in my mouth. Huh. Must be that Illuminati mind control thing at work.

Excuse me while I sing the chorus, like, forever.

That onion... is it set to otomatone? I know it's not one, but it moves like one. Cuuute.

#38 neshcom

neshcom
  • back dat ass up to the cloud

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

I love this so much. The only fault I can find in this video is the guy robodancing in the anime mask, because eugh.

Sorry to disagree, but I disagree all over your face. His photo-bombing at the end dance sequence is an amazing moment and a brave move. The eyes constantly look at the camera while peeking out from behind Kyary's head really make the second and third dance sequence/chorus so much more varied in a way dancing and angles alone aren't enough. Plus, he get dropkicked. [illuminati edit] Obviously, the anime mask guy represents the false false-idol and Kyary's punishment send a message. The onion, who is never shown on the actual soundstage is not god, but the universe itself. Only Kyary, with the advancements of man (green-screen, unflappable worshipers), can converse, play with, destroy, and take control of the entirety of existence.[/illuminati]

And oh my god, I love her bear claw slippers! They're adorable!

#39 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

I thought all the dancers were cool. They worked that dance, to be honest.

#40 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:56 AM

I forgot to comment after watching. :wheely:

I love every single thing about this video. It's Kyary at her best, and I want to screen cap everything and make a zillion icons. She never has to worry about topping her previous video, because so far they've all been entirely their own thing. I'm a little less enthused about the song itself. It's cute and catchy, but doesn't grab me in and stay in my head forever like PON PON PON / Tsukema Tsukeru. By no means bad though.

#41 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

Yup! You heard the Illuminati, Kyary wants you to worship fake eyelashes!

#42 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Kyary's back up dancers are awesome.

#43 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Kyary's back up dancers are awesome.

Holy Fuck, what was that :confused:

....and one's a boy :whatthe:

#44 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

Yeah, his name is P-Chan or something like that. He's like 12 and she totes him around as her little boyfriend.

#45 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

If they keep dressing him like that I can foresee quite a few years in therapy in his future.

#46 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Let me guess: is it the one that looks like Mai-Mai?

#47 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

The one in purple.

#48 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

I keep staring at the green one's face.

#49 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Kyary's level of creepiness toward P-Chan is insane. She's outdone us all, frankly.

#50 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Kyary's level of creepiness toward P-Chan is insane. She's outdone us all, frankly.

Hey Al, sounds like a challenge to me.

#51 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

The one in purple.

That's the one I thought it was! :weeeh:

#52 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

More on P: Here he is dancing out of drag!!

#53 nagibon

nagibon
  • H!P Egg

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

The one in green and P-chan totally steal the show in the Vegeta-rhythm music video.
I recently found this translation of some of Kyary's twitter posts, she's sad that he's hitting puberty :lmfao: Yay for super adorable creepy lady fangirling over a little boy, talk about your classic role reversal :lol:

Edited by nagibon, 29 May 2012 - 03:29 PM.

#54 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

Kyary's coming back with a new single called "Fashion Monster". Have a preview.

LE (CD + Photobook):
Posted Image

Regular:
Posted Image

#55 Plum

Plum

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Oh. Oh God. I love her so much.

My obsession with this girl has crossed over into psychotic territory. I WANT ALL HER CLOTHES. LET ME WEAR THEM.

#56 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Have a preview.

That was extremely flat and boring, and I'm not even a Kyary hater. :mellow:

I feel Kyary's trying a little too hard now. I think I'll stick to Kana for my fix of psychotic girls with a peculiar fashion sense.

#57 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Have a preview.

That was extremely flat and boring, and I'm not even a Kyary hater. :mellow:

I feel Kyary's trying a little too hard now. I think I'll stick to Kana for my fix of psychotic girls with a peculiar fashion sense.

Kana! :wub: She's so adorable, but I wish she was easier to listen to.

Fashion Monster is definitely boring, as is the preview of what I assume will end up being the PV. If the models are supposed to be monsters, why only post cut outs of them in plain outfits?

#58 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Kana! :wub: She's so adorable, but I wish she was easier to listen to.

It's Punk-Rock/Punk-Pop, you can't really say you want it "easier to listen to". lol
You can say you want her to make standard Pop.

#59 Plum

Plum

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

All of you shut up, Fashion Monster is adorable and I'll love it enough for THIS WHOLE BBS. :cryalot:

Also, I really don't think it's a PV preview. I think it's a fashion ad. I just happen to love it.

#60 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

I'm a little bored with it so far. It's not offensive in any way, but it didn't grab me either. It reminds me more of her album tracks and b-sides. Cute to listen to if it comes up on shuffle, but not something I'd ever remember to seek out to play on it's own. My mind might be changed if the actual PV is really fun.