• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume :: Pyocopyoco Ultra The Musume eggs have hatched into Chocobo Peeps! 350 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Dec 15 2011 06:31 PM · 

#331 MysticForceRed

MysticForceRed
  • S/mileage

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

Yes, how come every time a single is mentioned or people get in a discussion Mikan is brought up. So it didn't do to great, so what? I like emo-momusu, but a up beat fun song like Mikan, Maji Desu ka Ska! and Pyoko Pyoko Ultra are needed to keep things fresh. I like to have a mixture of music beats, not all slow and not all fast. I think Tsunku makes a right decision. You have got to admit, when a new single title is revealed it always keeps us guessing. But someone you have that one person that says "Don't be like Mikan" Seriously, What is up with that?

#332 neshcom

neshcom
  • back dat ass up to the cloud

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

One question though for someone who might know; the little round plates they usually have in front of the mic are missing. (As see here)
Is that normal or can this be called a set up? I'd have to find the original version of the Recorded PV to make a better guess. But I can't! Posted Image

Yeah, those are pop screens, but the mics they're using for Pyoco are less sensitive and their metal screen does the job. It's more akin to handheld concert mics that you can sing lip-to-grate on. They're almost on the grating, which would be audio death on the beautiful mic from LM.

#333 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yes, how come every time a single is mentioned or people get in a discussion Mikan is brought up. So it didn't do to great, so what? I like emo-momusu, but a up beat fun song like Mikan, Maji Desu ka Ska! and Pyoko Pyoko Ultra are needed to keep things fresh. I like to have a mixture of music beats, not all slow and not all fast. I think Tsunku makes a right decision. You have got to admit, when a new single title is revealed it always keeps us guessing. But someone you have that one person that says "Don't be like Mikan" Seriously, What is up with that?

You're new here so you won't have realised that keeping on bringing up the same old arguments is what keeps us going :smile:.

As long as H!P continues I really don't give a damn about sales,

Although in this case I think I will leave the above deceased equine unflogged :whistling:.

#334 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Ayumi interview.

Haruna interview.

Haruka interview.

Masaki interview.

From the different LEs.

#335 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

You're new here so you won't have realised that keeping on bringing up the same old arguments is what keeps us going :smile:.

Actually, he has a point. I'm getting sick of the same members bitching about the same things every fucking thread. Some will trigger it at the mere mention of a name, and it's making reading through threads a chore and tedious. If anything, it's what's driving people away because it's the same old same old. This board kept me part of the fandom even when I was at my lowest, and now that they're doing fun things again it's pushing me away because of the same tired discussions.

#336 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

^
Yeah this pretty much. To be blunt I'm tired of Rob complaining about Aika being worthless, Koharu looking ugly and Karin being the greatest thing ever; and Turtle always griping about new Momusu songs sucking and how it's not the golden era anymore. :noway: We all know the promotion for this was really awful, both in terms of the outfits and in general promotion, but after a while I've actually come to really like this song (I did the same with "Only you," hated it then ended up adoring it for a while). I want this side of Momusu back personally. That's what the group was about.

#337 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

Making of PV, the only thing remotely of interest to this whole single.

Because as you can see they put a lot of work into the PV. More then I thought they did.

I don't know why, but I laughed 'til I cried when I saw them running around from place to place during the shoot. :danceman:
It makes the whole thing more interesting, I guess.

I am trying to stop myself from gritching about the PV anymore (even if it's mostly to my husband and not on the board), and that sure helps.

#338 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

^
Yeah this pretty much. To be blunt I'm tired of Rob complaining about Aika being worthless, Koharu looking ugly and Karin being the greatest thing ever; and Turtle always griping about new Momusu songs sucking and how it's not the golden era anymore. :noway: We all know the promotion for this was really awful, both in terms of the outfits and in general promotion, but after a while I've actually come to really like this song (I did the same with "Only you," hated it then ended up adoring it for a while). I want this side of Momusu back personally. That's what the group was about.

I think you'll find that I said Aika should change her image to something that suits her, and that Kananan is the best thing in H!P right now.

#339 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

It's not isolated to this thread. I was bitching about things that have been happening for months.

#340 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

And back on topic!

Morning Musume on Happy Music!

#341 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

and Turtle always griping about new Momusu songs sucking and how it's not the golden era anymore. :noway:

You think the new songs are good, I find them a sad joke, that's our differing personal taste, but if people are continually going on about how great MM are now I reserve the right to continually go on about how bloody awful I think they and the music is.

If you don't like my comments/opinion please feel free to ignore them.

#342 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

I can guarantee you haven't listened to the new songs even once, I can guess you checked out a MV for what... 30 seconds or so?

It's clear to everyone you have your mind made up before you hear anything, nothing and I mean NOTHING will impress you now.

Which is a shame because if you could take off those rose tinted glasses for a second you would see that we're currently enjoying a great MM at the moment, 9th and 10th gens have really breathed some life into the group, i like how MM now is almost the opposite of what it was before Eri, junjun and linlin graduated.

I loved that lineup and I love the current one too.

but then I think we've had this discussion many times already.... :rolleyes:

#343 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

I'm going to go ahead and make this all about me :wink:

We all know that the fundamental aspect of Morning Musume's image is the fact that their line-up is ever-changing. The point of this is, of course, to breathe new life into the group and hopefully gain new fans along the way. Sure it may lose a few fans as well, but the 9th Generation's entrance sparked a completely new interest in me to listen to and fall in love with a group I otherwise I didn't much care for growing up - therefore making me a success story in this endeavor.
Turtle knows this, and he's just one of those fans that fell in love with the group at a different time and misses that feeling of attachment to whoever he favored. Hell, I'm already turning into a grump with Risa's departure. She is my absolute favorite member or Morning Musume - and I know for damn sure that I'm going to be incredibly pissed off once the 9th Generation starts disappearing. They're my favorites :cryalot:

Don't get too down on him. He's a fan of Morning Musume. Maybe not a fan of THIS Morning Musume, but a fan nonetheless. It says a lot when he keeps coming back here to talk about new releases, even if it means to do nothing but bitch about them and reminisce about the good 'ol days.

Let's just let Turtle sit on his lawn chair and keep yelling at those damn kids to stop mucking up his Morning Musume. Pay no mind to his constant assertions, ramblings, and barrages of opinions or simply reply to anything he yells at you about with "Shut up, you're drunk" :thumbsup:

Maybe it was a bad idea to thrust myself into this...
Peace and Love, man. Peace and Love. :lesson:

#344 jochin

jochin
  • S/mileage

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

And back on topic!

Did they put everyone except Sayu on some sort of half-mute? :confused:

#345 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

I'm going to go ahead and make this all about me :wink:

We all know that the fundamental aspect of Morning Musume's image is the fact that their line-up is ever-changing. The point of this is, of course, to breathe new life into the group and hopefully gain new fans along the way. Sure it may lose a few fans as well, but the 9th Generation's entrance sparked a completely new interest in me to listen to and fall in love with a group I otherwise I didn't much care for growing up - therefore making me a success story in this endeavor.
Turtle knows this, and he's just one of those fans that fell in love with the group at a different time and misses that feeling of attachment to whoever he favored. Hell, I'm already turning into a grump with Risa's departure. She is my absolute favorite member or Morning Musume - and I know for damn sure that I'm going to be incredibly pissed off once the 9th Generation starts disappearing. They're my favorites :cryalot:

Don't get too down on him. He's a fan of Morning Musume. Maybe not a fan of THIS Morning Musume, but a fan nonetheless. It says a lot when he keeps coming back here to talk about new releases, even if it means to do nothing but bitch about them and reminisce about the good 'ol days.

Let's just let Turtle sit on his lawn chair and keep yelling at those damn kids to stop mucking up his Morning Musume. Pay no mind to his constant assertions, ramblings, and barrages of opinions or simply reply to anything he yells at you about with "Shut up, you're drunk" :thumbsup:

Maybe it was a bad idea to thrust myself into this...
Peace and Love, man. Peace and Love. :lesson:

Yeah, pretty much this :thumbsup:.

#346 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

And back on topic!

Did they put everyone except Sayu on some sort of half-mute? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing! When Buono! performed Hatsukoi Cider (I think it was the same episode) they had the same type of mic issues. At least I hope they were issues.

#347 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

By the way, this single only sold 539 its third week.

It's only sold 33,718 so far. Which means it probably won't even crack 35K.

So this will almost certainly be Momusu's lowest selling single (Mikan sold 38,667).

#348 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

Unsurprising really, the song was great but those outfits and the OMGWTFMYEYESTHEYBURRRRRNNNN video

#349 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

Unsurprising really, the song was great but those outfits and the OMGWTFMYEYESTHEYBURRRRRNNNN video

What difference does that make? "I really like the song but I'm fucked if I am buying the CD as the video isn't very good." :whatthe:

#350 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

I think the song and PV aren't as important as people think.

What matters most is no more Ai-chan, and eight new members that don't have a signficiant fan base yet (except maybe Riho).

#351 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

What difference does that make? "I really like the song but I'm fucked if I am buying the CD as the video isn't very good." :whatthe:

Anybody who saw the video on a music channel or on youtube would have turned it off to save their eyesight and not listened to the song?