• Please log in to reply
Mano Erina's "Glory days" Holy shit. 11 replies to this topic Started by Haru , Dec 28 2011 05:58 PM · 

#1 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=krQE_CzluYI

:cryalot:
THIS IS SO AMAZING
WHY DID THEY NEVER RELEASE IT

It's the only thing that's excited me about Mano all this year actually (and it's not available unless I get unlazy and rip YouTube), which is sad considering how much I loved her last year.

#2 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

iTUNES LINK WHERE?! MUST BUY SONG. It's so like UFA to throw good songs to the trash. :|

.... man 1080p youtube link!? On my UFA channel?!

#3 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Aww, this is great! But if they released it as a single, they might ruin Mano's boring image and no one wants that.

#4 Madara

Madara
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:49 PM

Was the song recorded for an album or something? Has she even had an album in the last couple of years? Has she done it or will she do it in a concert? It's really not bad.

#5 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Her last few weren't boring singles, especially Genkimono de Ikou!

The production is very low, it's like a demo of an early 90s anime theme,
but the important part is, this song is good enough to be the opening and promote something.

I can imagine this being a random Goto B-side, because they pulled stuff like that with her too. I love H!P's Out of the Blue songs, but they have no confidence.

I wonder what they're going to do with this. They really need to do a serious recording, and don't just make it (album ver.)

#6 Pi Miki

Pi Miki
  • MM doll whore

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

Wow, this song is pretty damn good. Agree with the early 90s anime opening sound... sounds like a possible Two-Mix song or something.

#7 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

Maybe they want to hype this song up and then release it as a single if there's enough interest. I kinda like this song, it would be awesome sung live I think.

#8 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

I third the early 90s anime theme, and really hope they put it at the very least on an album.

#9 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

The PV can be on a beach and she can sing in a bikini. That way everyone wins!

#10 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • °C-ute

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:23 AM

I really dislike Mano, but if she released more songs like this, I would actually have an interest in her. What the heck UFA? Holding out on us and stuff <_< .

#11 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:40 AM

I actually prefer her usual songs. Not a big fan of this

#12 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

Dislike. This song is a horrible fit for Mano's voice. Or more like, Mano's voice is a horrible fit for this song. I prefer her other songs.
If someone was singing it though, it'd be great.