• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Hello!Spam :: Maji De Ultra Romance Edition! 2012 For all your Hello!Project Spamming Needs! 1216 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2012 06:18 AM · 

#511 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

I found it on the H!O tracker after some searching. Here is the run down. I'm not as cool as Al though because A) I don't speak or understand a word of Japanese so this is all what I think was going on.b) I skipped through most of the non-Jap lady parts.. well all of them actually because she's not fun to look at and again, can't understand her.

Starts off with lots of talk from non-Japanese lady getting dubbed over and then enters into concert rehearsal for Morning Musume's concert. (I want an animated gif of those digital chicks!)

Then Buono in Paris! Momoko finds her cohorts and we get happy fun time chats with the oversea fans and performances, and then it's Dawa's Photobook release event. Dawa passes out chocolates to people.
After that Riho interview with non-Jap lady and then back to Morning Musume concert footage and words from a few of the members. Aika grew her hair out even more then the last time I saw her, it's pretty but looks a bit thin to me.

Haruna's glow stick problem is brought up.

After that Manotime! You get to see Glory Days performed for a bit, yay?

Then back to Riho's interview....

It's like H!P Time minus the fun but with more interviews?

#512 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Nakajima Saki no C-ute na jikan

1:00~1:30 (JST)

Ended

#513 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

It's like H!P Time minus the fun but with more interviews?

That's a good way of describing it. I actually enjoyed it, however, due to all the original footage. I thought the gaijin host was strange -- does this mean there be an alternate western version with subtitles (the same way they do J-Melo?) And is this a one-shot infomercial, or will there be more episodes?

#514 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

Reina learned how to control Masaki!

Posted Image

And some relevant spam stuff.

Rips from Airi and Maimi's acoustic live. (Full setlist)

Maimi and Airi sing Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne Cover)
Airi on Guitar with Remember You (She's done this song before hasn't she?)
Maimi on Piano with Ame (Moritaka Chisato Cover)
Airi sings Boa's Kimochi wa Tsutawaru (Airi's H!P Kid audition song)

#515 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Did Maimi just say mother fucking princess

#516 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I have never understood Japan's devotion towards Avril Lavigne.

Anyway, remember that musical from October or so? The opening performance is on Youtube.

#517 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Did Maimi just say mother fucking princess

It sounded like she just mumbled something incoherent, but they did say "what the hell are you thinking"

#518 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Yeah she did (I listened again with the lyrics), but her english is so poor that it didn't come out very well. Posted Image Airi did a better job of course, but that's my bias showing.

Oh and I think Airi screwed up before Maimi because the lyrics go :

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright

But she went and did

In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
[Can't understand]
[Something Something] addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright

#519 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

I haven't watched the new show yet since from the screen caps it looked like stuff that had already been shown elsewhere just edited together into one long piece.

#520 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:11 AM

Who knew Kyary was an H!P fan?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#521 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Well she spazzes about how much she loves Risako all the time.

#522 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

Does she? I don't really follow her blog, but I was wondering why she only had Risako's signature on that DVD.

#523 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

I didn't think it was possible, but I love Kyary even more now. :wub: She's going to be performing with MomoClo at the end of the month, maybe she'll become a fan of them too and be my ultimate idol hero. :danceman:

#524 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

She's a huuuuuuuuuuge Risako wota, I've got pictures of the two of them together somewhere, and I know she hangs out with Risako a lot. Girl's got good taste.

#525 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Momoko is now officially an adult, which means she'll need to try twice as hard to act young!

#526 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

I haven't watched/listened to the 6th Gen's version of Do It! Now in years, found it today on one of the sidebars while watching something else. I now understand what people mean by Reina's voice.
I still think they should have sang this together with Eri before she graduated. :<

#527 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

I just realized that now that Risa is leaving, we'll never get a true Yowamushi live. Damn graduations.

#528 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

C-ute win for best concert logo ever in H!P history, because I said so.
Posted Image

#529 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

What's with all the random cool stuff showing up in H!P lately? C-ute's album covers, Berryz single covers, now this? I don't know if they hired someone new lately, but I would like them to stay and never leave.

#530 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

What's with all the random cool stuff showing up in H!P lately? C-ute's album covers, Berryz single covers, now this? I don't know if they hired someone new lately, but I would like them to stay and never leave.

And just like that, H!P is jinxed!

Now the new MM single covers will be of the same quality of Mano's "MORE FRIENDS OVER" or whatever it's called.

But I agree, H!P has been all kinds of awesome!

#531 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Mano was probably put in charge of her own covers.

#532 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

That would sure explain why they're so dull! :danceman:

#533 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

Wota science!

Posted Image

#534 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

DaXiaoJie in a new advertisement for E3 children's shoes.

#535 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

She's a huuuuuuuuuuge Risako wota, I've got pictures of the two of them together somewhere, and I know she hangs out with Risako a lot. Girl's got good taste.

Posted Image

#536 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hey! S/mileage are doing something again. (It's like they dropped off the face of the earth after their last single was released.)

S/mileage and Disney should totally hook up and do something awesome besides making t-shirts. Oh and I want one of those shirts by the way.

#537 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Dawa and Kanyon have been working with Disney for about a year now. They've got a weekly segment on a TV show where they pimp Disney Tokyo and Sea.

#538 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hagiwara Mai desuga,,, nanika??

Ended

#539 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hey! S/mileage are doing something again. (It's like they dropped off the face of the earth after their last single was released.)

S/mileage and Disney should totally hook up and do something awesome besides making t-shirts. Oh and I want one of those shirts by the way.

S/mileage has been doing lots of stuff! If you read their blogs, you'll see they've been doing lots of events. It's just stuff we don't get to see. I'm hoping some of the girls' solos from the events get youtube'd :(

The title of the article is "S/mileage Fukuda, Michishige & Tokunaga have a Junior vs Senior battle! A 3-way "Iradoru" battle breaks out!" So dramatic.

"Iradoru" is short for "annoying idol," referring to their characters. The article says that Kanon claimed during an event that she's even cuter than Sayu and Momo. Since they're her senpai, she has to give them 100 points, but she gives herself 350points. As for the t-shirts, they have silhouettes of the S/mileage girls on the back. Kanon says for some reason her silhoutte is not that of Cinderella, so she's going to do her best to become officially accepted as Cinderella by Walt Disney. I hope she means the company and not the dead guy. :lol:

#540 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

DaXiaoJie are on the cover of the March edition of China Children.