• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Hello!Spam :: Maji De Ultra Romance Edition! 2012 For all your Hello!Project Spamming Needs! 1216 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2012 06:18 AM · 

#661 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Probably the funniest video featuring Risa I have ever seen in my life:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4qYxh9LUqwc

Hilarious. Honestly, H!P needs to do more stuff like this. I liked Risa 10x more after watching this video, she was such a good sport.

Yes, in the "good old times" you more or less just liked everybody since they all had funny things to say and act out from time to time.

@Petit; I had too look up her height afterwards and apparently she's 154cm. That's more than 35cm smaller than I am !

#662 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

New Pocket Morning,
Berryz change into something else.

Momoko, YE SHALL BE AS GODS. :ph34r:

#663 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

This week's Radio Friday.

Sayumi lets her inner creepier out, this time on Mizuki.
In-depth coverage of the whole Eripon and Masaki dance debacle.
A wild Takahashi appears!
Facts about Risa :: Her early hairstyle and why she was given green as a member color.

#664 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

^^^Gaki is so tiny! She's so cute! I almost feel bad for that guy. The Gaki-wota will track him down!

#665 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

Reina singing, Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka and Daite yo! Please go on. From Morning Days 10 (It's on the H!O tracker if you need more Reina in your life.)

#666 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • Buono!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Life would be better if she could sing like she did in Zutto all the time and stop the cat voice.

#667 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

I still think she sang better when she joined H!P...

#668 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

DaXiaoJie are going to be on a Taiwanese children's TV show on April 6th. Here's the preview, and the official Facebook page for it changed their title picture to this, and their profile picture to this.

#669 enmi

enmi
  • °C-ute

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

^I want to adopt them. They're so stinkin' cute.

#670 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Tomorrow is Children's Day in Taiwan, so today Aiko got a jumprope and lunchbox and didn't have to do anything at school.

#671 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Maasa sells some sweet-ass Berryz iPhone cases! I will buy the hell out of that black one and the Berryz Last Supper version.

Riho and Mizuki are adorable selling DVD Magazines.

The making of DVD Magazine 43.

And one more for Berikyu.

#672 Banana

Banana
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

Riho is so pretty there. She looks really good in pink.

#673 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

A few days ago DaXiaoJie's Facebook page posted this picture of Aiko, and today (Children's Day in Taiwan) they posted another one of Aiko and one of Frances.

#674 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Today's "Hagiwara Mai desuga" is so amazing!

This is Sato Masaki's legend. :thumbsup:

She had a tight schedule except school before she joined in Morning Musume.

Monday  ballet
Tuesday  piano
Wednesday  piano
Thursday  drum
Friday  ballet
Saturday  horse riding

She and her parents used to speak English until she was five though her family live in Japan.
It is very rare because almost all Japanese people don't speak English in daily life. (Though we learn English on entering junior high school...)
The reason she forgot English is that all her friends speak Japanese but cannot understand English. :hahaha:

Many Japanese fans thought that her family must be very rich...

#675 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

I wonder if she wanted to be in MM so she could have a lighter schedule. :rofl: Dark horse indeed. It will be interesting to see what sort of performer she will become.

#676 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image Kanon... Erina... Those SOCKS! Kill it with fire!
Posted Image

Riho ruined this picture. Why would you make THAT face?

Posted Image

#677 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

I love everything about that first picture except poor Erina's deer in headlights face. Sorry Erina, all those girls in one shot, SOMEONE had to have the token awkward facial expression.

Re: Masaki - I thought she said had no dance experience? Ballet is definitely dance experience, even though it's quite different from what H!P does. I wonder if they played up the "no experience" thing because she sucks at dance so bad? :hahaha: I feel like they're really setting her up to fit the ideal Morning Musume mold of totally inexperienced girl who blooms into a beautiful butterfly as if by magic.

#678 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

I wonder if she wanted to be in MM so she could have a lighter schedule. :rofl: Dark horse indeed. It will be interesting to see what sort of performer she will become.

It is said that her mother is a Morning Musume fan and influenced her.
I still don't know her real ability. :hahaha:

Re: Masaki - I thought she said had no dance experience? Ballet is definitely dance experience, even though it's quite different from what H!P does. I wonder if they played up the "no experience" thing because she sucks at dance so bad? :hahaha: I feel like they're really setting her up to fit the ideal Morning Musume mold of totally inexperienced girl who blooms into a beautiful butterfly as if by magic.

As for 9th and 10th members, I think they are quite experienced girls.
Before they joined Morning Musume, Riho and Ayumi went to dance school, Erina and Haruna belonged to the model office, Mizuki and Haruka are from H!P Egg.
Certainly, Kanon and Masaki are called "no experience". But Each of them has an unique personality and perfect pitch.
What they want is just "the experience of Morning Musume". :smile:

#679 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

What's with the socks, PQ ?

#680 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

What's with the socks, PQ ?

I hate them, they don't match the outfits at all and are way too frilly.

#681 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I'm inclined to agree. I see those socks on babies and toddlers but never girls older than that.

#682 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

The Masaki Show!

Here's a Youku version of it since it hasn't been uploaded to their official Youtube channel yet. Totally required watching for MM fans just to see what's going to be unleashed on the idol world when Tsunku deems her ready.

#683 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm inclined to agree. I see those socks on babies and toddlers but never girls older than that.

I also don't like them because it makes their legs more fatter then they are. I mean, just LOOK at Kanon. It's horrible! They look like two awkwardly shaped stumps.

#684 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

Since no one else has...
Pocket Morning ºC-ute and Morning Musume tell us what they'd change into and do if they could.
Berryz tells us what phrase they've been using recently.

#685 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

The Masaki Show!

Here's a Youku version of it since it hasn't been uploaded to their official Youtube channel yet. Totally required watching for MM fans just to see what's going to be unleashed on the idol world when Tsunku deems her ready.

Masaki, why you so awesome? Posted Image

#686 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Since no one else has...
Pocket Morning ºC-ute and Morning Musume tell us what they'd change into and do if they could.

Mitsuis answer opens up a whole array of jokes.

#687 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

I also don't like them because it makes their legs more fatter then they are. I mean, just LOOK at Kanon. It's horrible! They look like two awkwardly shaped stumps.

It doesn't make Kanon's legs look fat. That's just her true figure... :hahaha:

Since no one else has...

Mitsuis answer opens up a whole array of jokes.

If you were on her place, what do you answer? :joyful:

#688 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

It doesn't make Kanon's legs look fat. That's just her true figure... :hahaha:

If they were wearing knee highs it wouldn't have the same affect. In the case of Kanon, Your eyes are drawn to her legs because the skirt stops and then the socks stop and all your see are her legs against the white background. Because she's at a strange side angle her legs are turned in an unflattering way.

But again, horrible socks, burn them with fire and may they never show themselves ever again! Posted Image

Anyway, enough of that. More pictures! (Less socks!) Erina is still derping it up. And Kanon looks like she just rolled out of bed.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#689 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

And S/mileage just totally owning the 9th and 10th. Sorry, but you can't compete with that much concentrated crazy.

#690 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

Remember that TV show that DaXiaoJie were going to be on? Here it is. They're split up into teams and go shopping to create three outfits for a mini fashion show (which starts at 21 minutes), that Frances wins. I feel bad for Aiko though, she looked semi-scared for the first half. Also, she's not Linsane.