• This topic is locked This topic is locked
UFA/OG Spam Thread :: Dreaming of Yuu Edition For all your non-Hello!Project needs. Spam here! 257 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2012 06:18 AM · 

#31 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • °C-ute

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

She actually looks really good!

#32 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

Wash your mouth out with lava! :rolleyes:

#33 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • °C-ute

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Wash your mouth out with lava! :rolleyes:

I regret nothing!

#34 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

You've been brain washed, you need help!

Now you're in denial!!

#35 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

Rob, stop derailing the thread with your Koharu hating. We get it, you don't like her. No one likes her but there are some people that do and you should be the better person and respect their likes. You don't have to keep bringing it up again and again and again. I'd make the analogy of the dead horse being beat, but I think Koharu's been whipped enough.

#36 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • °C-ute

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

I remember when I used to question why people thought Maki was beautiful because I thought she looked like a fish. But she looks good as a model because her different looks, just like Koharu.

#37 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

Rob, stop derailing the thread with your Koharu hating. We get it, you don't like her. No one likes her but there are some people that do and you should be the better person and respect their likes. You don't have to keep bringing it up again and again and again. I'd make the analogy of the dead horse being beat, but I think Koharu's been whipped enough.

NEVER!

Besides this time it was only a bit of light hearted banter, relax :thumbsup:

#38 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

I got your back. Like one of those costumes where two people work together to dress as a four legged animal. Like, what was it again? Zebra? Gnu? Ibex?

Oh yeah. Horse!!!

#39 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

I got your back. Like one of those costumes where two people work together to dress as a four legged animal. Like, what was it again? Zebra? Gnu? Ibex?

Oh yeah. Horse!!!

OK, who introduced the horse motif....... oh, right.

#40 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

Mai Satoda got hitched to her boy toy!

I honestly thought she was already married since it seemed like they announced the engagement ages ago when everyone else was getting hitched.

#41 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

That guy is only 23!? He looks at least in his late 30s in the photo. That's one hell of a bad photo.

#42 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • °C-ute

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

Why is there a Koharu solo on Pucchi Best 12? She's been out of H!P for 2 years, I'm confused.

#43 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:38 AM

Why is there a Koharu solo on Pucchi Best 12? She's been out of H!P for 2 years, I'm confused.

Must.... Resist...... :rolleyes:

I think it's because a best is everything since the last best of?

Maybe they just enjoy making people's ears bleed / Causing headaches / Mental suffering / Brain Hemorrhages or any number of evil and wicked reasons?? :danceman:

#44 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:42 AM

Was the Oha Girls song that Saki Ogawa did on there as well, if so then the only possible connection I could see is that Kouma (that's my new pet name for her) is still and OhaSuta regular like Saki was and Eripon is.

#45 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

Was the Oha Girls song that Saki Ogawa did on there as well, if so then the only possible connection I could see is that Kouma (that's my new pet name for her) is still and OhaSuta regular like Saki was and Eripon is.

Things like this amuse me :danceman:

#46 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

So, it looks like THE Possible are being dusted off. They're releasing a new single and album.

There's a video of them listening to the instrumental of the single on the TNX Youtube.

#47 Juju

Juju
  • °C-ute

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

^ That's a preview of their second live recording single Kibou to Seishun no Hikari ~Come On! Pika Pika!~ which was released on January 15th. They released one before that (Shiawase Hanabi Go Go Go! ~Buchinomese! Dai Pinch!~) on November 25th and the third one (preview here) is being released on the 25th of this month.
The three singles are limited releases through the TNX shop and are just live recordings from their concerts. They've been doing at least one show every month since November, some are "versus" lives with other groups - Up Up Girls and Afilia Saga East so far. The studio recordings of these singles will be on their album.

The album will include the singles Shiawase no Katachi, Family ~Tabidachi no Asa~, Watashi no Miryoku, Love2 Paradise, and the three live singles, as well as I love you Watashi no Kimi (from Minna no Rhythm Tengoku and their 6nenme Start mini-album) and new songs.

Anyway, I'm excited. :danceman:

#48 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for clarifying! And is naisugirl.net down? I can't access it.

#49 Juju

Juju
  • °C-ute

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

^ Just updated my signature, it is indeed down, need to look for new hosting. ;/ I'm still updating the Twitter though, and will try to post any release information in the thread here.

#50 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'll be sure to check it! Please let me know when you find a new host.

#51 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

The three singles are limited releases through the TNX shop and are just live recordings from their concerts. They've been doing at least one show every month since November, some are "versus" lives with other groups - Up Up Girls and Afilia Saga East so far. The studio recordings of these singles will be on their album.

Is there video of this somewhere? I want to see this.

#52 Juju

Juju
  • °C-ute

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Not that I know of. The Afilia Saga East one just happened on the 4th. The only footage I've seen from any of their recent concerts is previews of THE Possible's new songs on the YouTube TNXchannel.
Maybe we'll get DVDs! ... probably not :cryalot:

#53 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Another rare Eri appearance! She showed up on her sister's blog.

#54 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

oh Eri you SOOOOO CUTE PLEASE COME BACK SOOOOO~~~~N :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot:

She's seriously goin' down as my fav idol of all time, you know. =3=

#55 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

So Rika and Yossie are making a NEW unit to sing an anime theme song? Not edgy enough to do as H&A?

#56 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

I think they're just doing it under their regular names this time. Anime is called Sengoku Collection.

#57 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

oh Eri you SOOOOO CUTE PLEASE COME BACK SOOOOO~~~~N :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot:

She's seriously goin' down as my fav idol of all time, you know. =3=

That's going to be announced at Risa's graduation

You didn't hear that from me!

#58 Molly

Molly
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

A JunJun sighting
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Mydb0_Dk6w0

#59 emchan

emchan
  • H!P Egg

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

The trailer for Atsuhime Number 1 :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KDPIwOnt0a4

Looks like Tsunku produced this as an excuse to put his paws all over Rika.

#60 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

A JunJun sighting
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Mydb0_Dk6w0

Wow, she's really improved. MM could have used her voice right now. Though I suppose if she hadn't have graduated, she wouldn't have had the lessons I'm assuming she's been going to in order to improve. Either way I wish we could hear more from her.