• Please log in to reply
Suugaku Joshi Gakuen Hello!Project do a Drama 132 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2012 06:41 AM · 

#61 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

I see...

YOU!

#62 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Who is the girl that's pointed towards Airi? I can't see the picture or read the text properly.

Rob may see Yuu, but he totally missed Karin (who is under Mano)

#63 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Maasa, Zukki and Mizupon all in the same square :weeeh:

#64 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

Maasa, Zukki and Mizupon all in the same square :weeeh:

They're in the episode coming out today.

#65 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

Ooh, I figured it was like Maimi and her little club.

#66 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

Sayu was episode one, Maimi was episode two. This week is episode three with Maasa and her little glutton club.

#67 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Lesson three's up already; credit to SaebaRyo@JPLOP

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r93zucUkquo
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VQ5OboETDPI

RUN MAASA RUN

#68 cadmonkey

cadmonkey
  • S/mileage

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

Who is the girl that's pointed towards Airi? I can't see the picture or read the text properly.

Saho Akari, whose characters name is Mina Hatsudai (I think...) (初台みな).

They've never stated how many episodes there are going to be, have they? Assuming each of the showdowns takes one episode, we have at least six more to look forward to. :weeeh:

#69 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

The sound for the second half of the episode was jacked, so the video's been removed.

#70 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • Buono!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

Part 2 (with sound): http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#71 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

Wow, so S/mileage is all about promoting a positive image for young women... As I'm working on the script for the new episode, here's an exchange between Dawa, Kanyon and Meimi:

K- What did you have for dinner last night?
D- I didn’t eat because I’m on a diet!
M- There’s not a bit of fat on you!
D- But it’s worth it to be cuter, right?
All- Right!

#72 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Maasa, why you so awesome? Her acting skills are amazing. Posted Image

#73 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Also, Kazuki kinda takes a few shots at Maasa's weight. Maybe he does deserve all the torment he gets from NinaSayu.

edit: Got the script for the first 13 minutes done.

#74 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

Maasa shoving Kazuki into the guardrail = next generation MOVE BITCH GET OUTTA DA WAY.

I fucking love this girl; but I gotta admit shoving all the not-stick thin girls in a club called "Gluttony Girls" wasn't very nice. :geof:

#75 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:47 AM

But the real ones, Maimi and Chinami, have already been cast in other roles.

Also, if they were trying to prove that point, they would have put in Risako instead of Eripon... :ph34r:

#76 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:57 AM

Was that Eripon? Holy SHIT this whole time I was watching it I was trying to figure out what non-H!P girl they put in. :whatthe:

#77 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

Rob may see Yuu, but he totally missed Karin (who is under Mano)

I meant Karin.... :cryalot:

I didn't even notice Kikka to be honest! :unsure:

#78 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

Freudian slip then there Rob?

Just now noticed Yurina, Risako and Miyabi are the only H!P girls not in this series. Were their acting skills that bad?

Yuu looks like she'll be amazing next episode. She's got that serial killer stare that makes you cower in fear before she cuts you with her cabbage knife. When idols don't smile, they intrigue me even more. ;D

#79 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

Just now noticed Yurina, Risako and Miyabi are the only H!P girls not in this series. Were their acting skills that bad?

Yuu looks like she'll be amazing next episode. She's got that serial killer stare that makes you cower in fear before she cuts you with her cabbage knife. When idols don't smile, they intrigue me even more. ;D

Half of S/mileage aren't in it either. Aika's out as well.

It is kind of weird that those three didn't make it though, since they're all fairly popular.

#80 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

And now my phone's all pimped out with this show. The wallpaper is that one piece of fan art I posted, the ringtone is Hatsukoi Cider, and the message tone is Nina's Tarzan yell.

I need help...

#81 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:24 AM

..... what?

#82 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

I just noticed that Kazuki also plays Yurina's gay best friend in King's Game.

Also, the 3 episodes we've done have been downloaded over 2000 times total on the H!O tracker, and any other number of times from the couple of direct download sites. So yay for people checking our work out!

#83 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

..... what?

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed"), subdued, wish, conflict, or train of thought. The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

In general use, the term 'Freudian slip' has been debased to refer to any accidental slips of the tongue.

In other words you really meant Yuu and weren't thinking of Karin at all. Posted Image

#84 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

Isn't Karin's character name Yuu?

which is why I said I see You.... a pun on the name and the English word...

sorry... :wacko:

#85 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:55 AM

Anyway~

Yuu is amazing. I'd like to think since Aika was out with injury they got Yuu in to replace her, thus providing divine retribution for all those 8th gen butt hurt people. Posted Image

I need to go find Cheerfu11y now.

I love the endings to these. The punishment games were always my favorite on Hello!Morning. And clearly they all break character at the end so double bonus fun.

Airi next week! Posted Image

#86 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Anyway~

Yuu is amazing. I'd like to think since Aika was out with injury they got Yuu in to replace her, thus providing divine retribution for all those 8th gen butt hurt people. Posted Image

I need to go find Cheerfu11y now.

I love the endings to these. The punishment games were always my favorite on Hello!Morning. And clearly they all break character at the end so double bonus fun.

Airi next week! Posted Image

Wait.. do you mean Yuu the chracter as in Karin or Yuu the solo singer's character...?? Nevermind I watched it and there was no Karin :cryalot:

Kikka replaces Aika.... oh those words soothe my soul

#87 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

Episode 6 Part 1

Will edit with Part 2 when it goes up.

So, is anyone watching the drama? It could have been better for sure, but is not a total embarrassing trainwreck like many previous attempts.

The ratings suck, but the previous drama that aired in this slot, QP, wasn't faring that much better. And that one was apparently directed by Takashi Miike. :eekrun:

It seems like there is a lot of references and hints at famous manga and anime series in the episodes. I gotta re-watch them and make a list. Some are very obvious ("You're Under Arrest"), but some are just very subtle hints - like the Blue Submarine No. 6 in episode 5. I'm sure I would have missed that one if I didn't use to like the series a lot a while ago.

Anyone spotted anything else like that?

#88 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Just finished watching episode 6. God, it's like story of my life where I'm Sayumi. :lol: Although I'd never admit to anyone. :ssh: I thought this was gonna be worst episode since I don't like Momoko, but it's good when the important people hate on her too! :weeeh:

#89 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

Episode 7. Anyone watching?

I've no clue who the Nina-clone lolis were, but they were pretty adorable. And their acting was better than that of half of the regular staff. :lol:

Analog > digital forever. ;/

#90 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

They were Eggs, including my favorite one not named Karin, Nanami (the tall one) :wub:

Next episode will be awesome with Nakky, Chisa and Maimai, and the following one will be just as awesome with Mano and Karin! :wub: The only episode they haven't clued us in about is what I assume will be the final episode about the mystery of Nina's sister.