• Please log in to reply
C-ute - Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku C-ute 18th Single - It's a C-ute Ballad! 171 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 02 2012 06:20 PM · 

#91 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Dem Maimi shorts!!!

I still think C-ute and Berryz should release "best of" albums of their old songs with rerecorded vocals now that they're all completely different performers.

#92 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Dem Maimi shorts!!!

Screw that, Mai's skirt was abnormally shorter in the back than in the front, and I swear you could almost see her butt.

#93 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Maimai's jailbait with a big head. Maimi's all woman!!! I got my priorities straight.

#94 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Instead of another pv...

LIES!!!!!! Okai Chisato Drama Ver.

#95 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Well sorry. :hahaha: It wasn't up yet though.

#96 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Dem Maimi shorts!!!

I still think C-ute and Berryz should release "best of" albums of their old songs with rerecorded vocals now that they're all completely different performers.

I approve of this message. Posted Image While they are at it, a remake of Ganbacchae! with Berryz and C-ute only wouldn't hurt either.

Oh and as for Chisato. Love you hun, but please burn that lipstick. It looks horrible on her.

#97 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

Her lipliner bothered me more than the lipstick. The color is a nice pink for her. But eh, all those solo PVs are boring. The song is nice to listen to though, and not a single girl made me shut it off before it ended.

#98 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Yajima Maimi Train Lip Ver.

#99 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

ZOMGorgeous Hawaii version of the PV is being shown on Maimai's show now! Should be up later today.

#100 masa

masa
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Here is the Hawaii version.

#101 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

whoever chose Airi's dress needs to be hit :dammit: its way too short and I think she feels uncomfortable but hey maybe not. Love everybody else's outfits except Nakky's. How come she couldn't get a shorter one to match the others?

#102 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

whoever chose Airi's dress needs to be hit :dammit: its way too short and I think she feels uncomfortable but hey maybe not. Love everybody else's outfits except Nakky's. How come she couldn't get a shorter one to match the others?

I swear Nakky doesn't like her legs or knees or something because unless they are all wearing the exact same thing, her knees are covered. (Singles 5, 7, 8, 14, and 18, plus various other outfits)

#103 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

While watching the video this add kept staring at me. GIMME MAH MONEY! Posted Image This is why America can't have children singing. Ever.

#104 rob

rob
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:19 AM

While watching the video this add kept staring at me. GIMME MAH MONEY! Posted Image This is why America can't have children singing. Ever.

I have no words for how awful that really is..

#105 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Hagiwara Mai Train Lip Ver.

Suzuki Airi Solo Ver. B

Okai Chisato Train Lip Ver. This one seems louder than the others, but maybe I'm just crazy.

#106 kira

kira
  • Buono!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

B-side radio preview - Ai wa Itsumo Itsumo

#107 Mugi

Mugi
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Nakky Another Ver.

#108 Riho World

Riho World
  • °C-ute

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

Man, I'll be really depressed if this single doesn't sell well.

The song is first-rate, and this is the first C-ute single in ages to get some real promotion.

I'm a fan of all the H!P groups (Momusu still my personal favorite), but it's tough to deny that C-ute is the most talented right now. I really hope this is their year.

#109 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Close-up Hawaii Ver.

#110 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

I got my Chisato and Airi singles in the mail this morning. I'm so SO tempted to buy the rest of the solo covers just because it's so cute that they color coded them by their member colors. Posted Image But then I think that's such a waste of money on my part and I could buy some pants* instead. I like pants more then I like Mai, Maimi and Saki. 8o

*I wouldn't actually buy pants, I don't need them, kinda like I don't need more CDs.

#111 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

I hate when my work is done for me! :cryalot:
Oh. If the single is out tomorrow.
I have romanizing to do.

mine.

#112 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

I hate when my work is done for me! :cryalot:
Oh. If the single is out tomorrow.
I have romanizing to do.

mine.

Single is out now. Mwahaha I love living in the past sometimes. I get things early. 8o

#113 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Hope they all come up on iTunes. At the moment, they've got pre-orders (they seem to pop up at 11PM where I am) for the Maimi, Chisa and Maimai versions of the song, but no Airi and Nacky.

#114 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hope they all come up on iTunes. At the moment, they've got pre-orders (they seem to pop up at 11PM where I am) for the Maimi, Chisa and Maimai versions of the song, but no Airi and Nacky.

I noticed they had the Risa Version of the Morning Musume single up for pre-order but then a day after the release they put up the Regular edition also.

#115 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

I want to like the B-side SO MUCH because it has potential, but I feel like there's an awkwardness to the timing, and the order of the different parts of the song. The flow is completely random. I kind of like the effects, and individual parts, just not the transition from one to another.

Wow, just got to the spelling part. This could have been decent, but I think they wanted it to be bad.

An almost catchy and fun electronic song paired with a slow paced single... UFA must have thought "Let's screw with track 2 so no one complains that it wasn't the single instead" :hahaha:

#116 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

All six versions are on iTunes. Don't really see the point of putting the regular version on there though, since all the solo versions have the same stuff as it plus the extra song.

#117 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hagiwara Mai Drama Ver.

#118 Madara

Madara
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

MV

Airi holds a guy's hand in this PV. Isn't that a first for a Hello! Project video?

#119 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

TPF put up a short interview segment from their appearance on Musata. Chisato is great. I'm glad she finally came out of her shell. They talk about weight for most of it. The host's reactions are priceless.

#120 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

MV

Airi holds a guy's hand in this PV. Isn't that a first for a Hello! Project video?

It's literally a stunt hand. Apparently people have pointed out that the outfit and size of the person in the hand holding shots are different from Airi's.