• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"Blame Tsunku" Award for Biggest Disappointment in Hello!Project for 2011 Nominate Anything Hello!Project Related! 16 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 08 2012 09:06 PM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

We like to blame Tsunku for everything bad that happens in Hello!Project. Though it's mainly the fault of someone else.

Posted Image Nominate stuff that made you very disappointed this year. (It can be anything Hello!Project related.)

Nominations end on February 8th.

#2 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

Not doing anything with Karin, despite having multiple auditions!

#3 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

Karin got no release but some anime song, then crawled back into the coop.
S/mileage loses two great members, and everything else that happened.
Murakami Sara didn't get in! :puppyeyes:
The Berryz x C-ute single was underpromoted.

#4 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

Miyamoto Karin. Enough said.

#5 lonely cookies

lonely cookies
  • H!P Egg

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

Berryz x C-ute collaboration single, which could have potentially been so kick-ass... sucked.

#6 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

The shit that happened to S/Mileage, and I'm not even a fan of them.

#7 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

The lack of Karin :(

#8 showraniy

showraniy
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

You guys all talk about Karin, but the real abomination of H!P is that Saho Akari is STILL in that damn Kpop dance cover group without a solo career! :noway:

I will continue to mentally punch Tsunku in the face for every year this continues to be her only semblance of a real career.

#9 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

You guys all talk about Karin, but the real abomination of H!P is that Saho Akari is STILL in that damn Kpop dance cover group without a solo career! :noway:

I will continue to mentally punch Tsunku in the face for every year this continues to be her only semblance of a real career.

So you're overlooking that she can't sing....oh wait a minute the 9th and 10th Gen can't sing....yes she deserves to have a glowing career in the mighty entertainment juggernaut that is H!P in 2012.

#10 Ari

Ari
  • S/mileage

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

Speaking of that Kpop dance cover group UFZS/Up-Up girls what ever their called, I'm disappointed with them being a dance cover group :/ All of my favorite eggs, Saho, Mori, Konatsu, Manami, doing nothing :(

#11 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:10 AM

So you're overlooking that she can't sing....oh wait a minute the 9th and 10th Gen can't sing....yes she deserves to have a glowing career in the mighty entertainment juggernaut that is H!P in 2012.

Aww... I thought she did a good job. I can name a few H!P Kids that she's already better than. She was just lacking in the stage-presence area.
I've never seen that Karin chick that everyone has been talking about perform, though. Some of these unknown girls are pretty cool.

#12 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

Speaking of that Kpop dance cover group UFZS/Up-Up girls what ever their called, I'm disappointed with them being a dance cover group :/ All of my favorite eggs, Saho, Mori, Konatsu, Manami, doing nothing :(

Well, they are going to release actual music soon. If it's any consolation.

#13 showraniy

showraniy
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

There is still salvation for your soul if you repent at your earliest convenience to the H!P gods with approximately 10 lifetimes and 1,000 CD purchases of Koharu's solo albums. Only then will you have obtained the absolution necessary to account for your blasphemous crimes. But we can't do this all day! Call in the next thirty seconds and we can subtract 500 Koharu CDs from your judgement for just $1,000,000!

Well, they are going to release actual music soon. If it's any consolation.

Please don't let that be a Tsunku troll. :( This girl especially has to be so pissed she's dedicated so many years to training her ass off, being in a variety of legitimate singing/dancing subgroups, and yet... she's relegated to dancing covers to Kpop songs in small, dark, shady-looking wota events.

#14 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

It was announced by someone else, not Tsunku. I don't think he has anything to do with the UFZS girls.

#15 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:43 AM

Aww... I thought she did a good job. I can name a few H!P Kids that she's already better than. She was just lacking in the stage-presence area.
I've never seen that Karin chick that everyone has been talking about perform, though. Some of these unknown girls are pretty cool.

Some Karin for your life. S/mileage Audition and ShinMinimoni (With Akari and Kanon)

#16 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

HOW THE HELL DID RINA GET IN WHEN KARIN WAS THERE?!?? :dammit:

"Rina getting into S/mileage" is my nomination for this category.

Thanks, Shoujo. I'm officially on the Karin train. That girl is damn good. Thank you for opening my eyes to how senile Tsunku has become :cryalot:

#17 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

Every time I see Rina I wonder the same thing. Posted Image She's the Mizuki of S/mileage.

I'm still holding out as H!P next soloist or a new group just for her.