• Please log in to reply
AEUGNewtype+Berryz - Piriri to Yukou! 8-bit mix Fun 5 replies to this topic Started by The☆AEUGNewtype , Jan 14 2012 03:18 AM · 

#1 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

Posted Image

Hey guys, I recently just got around to finishing another mix I've been wanting to do for a long time, but could never quite figure out how to get it to work right, and even though the song is old as nails now, I still think its really fun and brings me back to those days of early fandom. I did all the 8-bit programming and vocal mixing, etc. and that's really about all there is to say about this, besides enjoy!

Its up on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tRC1Yk8Ouo0

I also did the cover art, and I just pixelized the anime drawing of the group from the album that featured this song cause I didn't want to pixelize a real picture of them, it would look terrible.

Here's a direct link to the MP3 since YouTube destroys audio quality: http://www.mediafire...99e7521jfa3fx1f

#2 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • °C-ute

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

8-bit! How fun! :dance: :dance: :dance:
This is really cute. Good job!

#3 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

I adored this! It's fun and spunky and worked really well in 8-bit!

#4 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, I should have a few more things done pretty soon, hopefully they turn out as fun as this one.

#5 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

That's pretty cool.

Did you filter the voices yourself or are there voices-only versions ?

#6 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

That's pretty cool.

Did you filter the voices yourself or are there voices-only versions ?

Nah, I made it myself, there are a few different ways to take vocals out, but I did this one of the old-fashioned ways where you use both the main song and the instrumental, and run them through a program that basically takes the instrumental track out of the main track...if that makes any sense... It basically juxtaposes the tracks against each other. It only works if you have really high quality files of both the instrumental and the main song, or the vocal tracks end up sounding like utter trash.