• Please log in to reply
H!P Fanart :: Drawing Idols since 1998 That's not true, but I wont tell anyone if you haven't. 8 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 17 2012 03:05 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

Uhm. So sometimes I doodle a bit or something close to that from time to time.

Well here I'll be dumping my art stuffs that are H!P related and I suggest you do the same if you have some H!P art.

As of right now I've been on a Pyoko kick so I'll post that stuff now as well as anything else I may have down in the past few months.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

This is rather old, but I just found it hiding on my photobucket so I thought I'd share it.
Posted Image

#2 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • °C-ute

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

This stuff is amazing PQ you're so good!! Zukki looks adorable :heart:

#3 showraniy

showraniy
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:10 AM

Holy crap, you're really good! :nosebleed: I really love the Zukki one; you make those outfits look a lot more appealing! :lol:

#4 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

I was expecting much worse, but these are actually really not bad.
The first one has some really nice cute style.

I thought Michishige was Tsuji however. haha

#5 lonely cookies

lonely cookies
  • H!P Egg

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Wow, I really like these :D Zukki's eyes are a bit creepy, like, she's a chicken without a soul.... but hey, it's cute :P

#6 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

While I was in this part of the BBS pits. I found this. Man I forgot about it quickly. xD

Needs some updating. But I've done SOOOO many H!P fanarts since then. It would be a crime against humanity to subject you to them all. So I'll just pick my all-time favorites. (You can go to my Deviant or Tumblr to view all of them.)

Check after the spoiler box!

Spoiler

#7 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

I looooooove your art Q!  I follow you on tumblr already but please post more in here :):):)

#8 showraniy

showraniy
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

Chinami's legs in the first one are really awesome. And really her whole body proportions are very solid; it's admirable.

#9 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • Berryz 工房

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

I love your work Q! (but I don't follow you on Tumblr since I don't have one lol)

Out of all of these, my personal favorite is probably the Nanchatte Ren'ai era Ai one~