• Please log in to reply
Miss A JYP. JYP. MISS A PRESENTED BY JYP. (PS: JYP.) 17 replies to this topic Started by Plum , Feb 14 2012 06:33 PM · 

#1 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

How can there not be a Miss A thread yet? I am not a good person to start this thread because I don't know the girls that well. If anyone has a better offering please send it to me and I will edit it in.

Until then, FEAST UPON THIS TASTY, TASTY TEASER. :wub: :wub: :wub:

#2 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

The logo at the end (www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnEnN3oHQio&t=22s) clearly says "touch miss AP".
But you can't touch that Suzy.

#3 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

If the song ends up sounding nothing like the teaser, I am going to be pissed.

#4 Plum

Plum

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Jia teaser.

I just want a Fei teaser. I love her.

Also, I agree, Anderei. But JYP isn't as bad about that as SM, so I'm holding on to hope.

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

No JYP just uses a totally different song to use as the title track instead of the kick ass song he used as the teaser that's still on the album, but deserved to be used as a title track.

#6 Plum

Plum

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

I weep for you, Me, In. I must admit Miss A has classically had some ROCKIN' b-sides.

MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED.

#7 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ಥ_ರೃ #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

MV is out!

Touch touch! :D

I don't really care for it that much as a song. It kinda never went anywhere after the beginning.

#8 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

That was very anticlimatic.
The song is plain and boring.

I don't like how much make-up they put on Suzy (or all of them, actually) and one of them looks weird (I think it's the one who used to have dyed hair).

EDIT:
And the dance is bizarre and doesn't fit at all.

Simply put, this is all around shit.

#9 Rally

Rally
  • °C-ute

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

Everything Miss A does would be eons better if JYP didn't force them to sing EXACTLY like he does. His vocal techniques (or lack thereof) become their vocal techniques. And they always add those extra vocal notes at the end of every solo line in the chorus in nearly all of thier songs - it's pointless.

But yes, the song and MV blow. The teaser images were cooler. :frown:

EDIT:

Ya'll should listen to the rest of the mini-album. It's great and more than makes up for such a terrible title track. :thumbsup:

#10 Farrah

Farrah
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

I absolutely hated Touch at first but then I found myself humming it while doing random stuff around the house and now I'm okay with it, although it's still incredibly disappointing. Still hate this hair color on Fei. Suzy...exists, and her highlights are very 2001. Jia and Min continue to be flawless. Life goes on.

#11 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:27 AM

In not so recent news:
Suzy turned 19 in January

I thought she was still just 17... :whatthe:
Maybe she was 17 when I first heard of them.

EDIT:
Wait a second... this source says she was born October '94:
http://asianwiki.com/Bae_Suzy

I am confused.

#12 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

She's still 17 (18 in Korea). Korean ages are a year ahead. I don't know why that article thinks her birthday was in January, though.

Edit: I remember why now. Koreans count themselves a year older when January of the new year comes around, so for awhile they'll be two years older than they actually are until their birthday, at which point they're just the standard one year ahead. Suzy is 17/19 now but in October she'll be 18/19.

It's confusing. But to simplify, if you want to find someone's Korean age, add two years if they haven't celebrated their birthday yet, add one if they have.

#13 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

She's still 17 (18 in Korea). Korean ages are a year ahead. I don't know why that article thinks her birthday was in January, though.

Edit: I remember why now. Koreans count themselves a year older when January of the new year comes around, so for awhile they'll be two years older than they actually are until their birthday, at which point they're just the standard one year ahead. Suzy is 17/19 now but in October she'll be 18/19.

It's confusing. But to simplify, if you want to find someone's Korean age, add two years if they haven't celebrated their birthday yet, add one if they have.

Yeah, I read about it afterwards on wikipedia.
In that case my memories didn't deceive me.

#14 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Why do all the K-shit I like get turned into page 2 threads ? :omgwtf:
Why does nobody ever bump them anymore except for me (and sometimes Anderei) ? :omgwtf:

Anyway, I found this hilarious:
http://www.allkpop.c...-to-visit-korea

#15 Ari

Ari
  • S/mileage

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

So after about a year or so Miss A is back with their full length album, Hush. You can watch the MV for Hush, here.

Also, apparently the song is composed by E-tribe and not JYP which is kinda a big thing cause JYP normally composes all of his groups title tracks. 

Personally I was disappointed, the chorus was very lackluster imo. I was kinda expecting more... 

#16 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Chosen UndeAp

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

There's barely anything happening in that song !

And the "UNF UNF give it to me" kind of lines have been annoying me in songs for quite some time now...

#17 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Buono!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

But but but guys.... They look so hot when they perform it live ;)

Anyways, I personally loved the song from the 3rd or so time I heard it, so I guess I'm the odd one out for liking it, lol. Then again, Miss A is my bias, sooo

#18 showraniy

showraniy
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

No, none of that bias stuff here. I cannot.