• Please log in to reply
[2014.04.30] S/mileage - Mystery Night! / Eighteen Emotion (single) 16th single 70 replies to this topic Started by Banana , Mar 15 2014 07:39 PM · 

#1 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Eighteen Emotion concert rip

I like it. 

#2 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Thank you so much. Been looking everywhere.

I like it too, but I guess that's not surprising. I like everything S/mileage does nowadays. This sounds like something 4nin might have released.

Tracklist:

Limited Edition A, C, Regular A

1. Mystery Night! 
2. Eighteen Emotion
3. Mystery Night! (instrumental)
4. Eighteen Emotion (instrumental)

Limited Edition B, Regular B

1. Eighteen Emotion
2. Mystery Night! 
3. Eighteen Emotion (instrumental)
4. Mystery Night! (instrumental)

#3 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

Eighteen Emotion sounds awesome. I can't wait to see the outfits.

#4 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Mystery Night! radio rip

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Them violins! This feels like a Morning Musume song. :\ I still like it of course. I think it'll sound pretty awesome live if they and throw some more emotion into their singing. 

#6 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Not what I expected when Tsunku and Kanon talked about the outfits, but I still like it a lot. I really want to see what they're wearing for each song.

#7 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

Eighteen Emotion outfits:
vwUKqGtl.jpg

#8 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Cute but boring.

#9 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

I love Mystery Night!
I love Mystery Night!

#10 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

On Haro!Sute. There's some spectacular* push-up going here with those corsets.

*Going for the second adjective meaning here.

#11 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

I didn't really like it. The MV was too dark. I had a hard time seeing what was happening and the song was meh.

#12 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

It's strange too see such an adult Suma singing such a blatantly sexy song. I love the violins a lot, and the song and pv are good too. I think this song would be better for JJ, but it's cool to see them do something different. Lyrics are meh though.

#13 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

Man can Akari fill out that dress. O_O I was pretty surprised. I can only imagine what her wotas are feeling right now.

I liked the song, it had nice rhythm and all... Wasn't expecting the lyrics/mv/dance to be this sexy, but hey I guess they're getting to be that age.  

#14 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hot damn :nosebleed:  I was not expecting that, but I am pleasantly surprised.  The PV is simple but well done, and the outfits are fantastic.

#15 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

I think it was Kana who said that the short PV didn't include a part where they're laying on the ground and dancing.

#16 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Everyone looks great and the sing is great but it really surprises me that there's actual cleavage. H!P's costume designers seem to go out of their way to make sure costumes don't do that.

#17 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

The MV is simple but sexy, I love it <3 I had to watch the MV a second time to tell what I think of the song because I didn't know where to look the first time  :nosebleed:  :lol: I love the music but the lyrics are a bit meh :)

I think this song would be better for JJ, but it's cool to see them do something different.

Definitely :) Now that I think about it I think Are Kore Shitai! is more suited to S/mileage :)

#18 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Wow!! They're all grown up now! I love this mv. Has anyone else noticed that H!P has started putting "Promotional Edit" on the videos??

#19 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

I think this song would be better for JJ, but it's cool to see them do something different.

Definitely :) Now that I think about it I think Are Kore Shitai! is more suited to S/mileage :)
Now I want to see JJ sing this song and Suma sing Are Kore!

#20 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:25 AM

I really like the song, but ... am I going to be put on a watchlist for looking at that??? Because it feels like it. I know Ayacho and Kanon are over 18 but still

#21 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

On the upside:

P0O1ou5l.jpg

Wish granted.

#22 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

"Look like a ham" lol

#23 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:41 AM

I really like the song, but ... am I going to be put on a watchlist for looking at that??? Because it feels like it. I know Ayacho and Kanon are over 18 but still

I think we're fine as long as we don't look at Meimei or Rinapuu :lol:

Look like a ham!

XD

#24 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Oh my god, now I feel slightly evil since I was thinking next to Takeuchi, Meimei was the one who suddenly got really hot looking  :whatthe:

#25 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Oh my god, now I feel slightly evil since I was thinking next to Takeuchi, Meimei was the one who suddenly got really hot looking :whatthe:

Arco, you're 16. You can stare at 15 year old Meimi all you want. Ahaha the ones who feel weird about it are those of us well over 18.

#26 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Mistery Night~ Full PV

#27 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

Is it okay for me to love Smileage more than Juice=Juice? I love the their sexy image so much. The same reason I love C-ute.

I always know Akari has a womanly figure, but wow, she really work the outfit. Her line "Mirai wa Mystery" is the best out of the 3 girls who sing the same line (Akari, Kanon and Meimi) (Kanon's is the worst by the way, so pitchy). I may start to like Akari more than Meimi. (Meimi,  still love you a lot!)

#28 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

S/mileage have really been stepping up their game since their 2012 Fall concert and Tsunku's been giving them great music to boot. They've been getting better and better as far as I'm concerned.

#29 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

(Kanon's is the worst by the way, so pitchy). 

Um, the word you're looking for is "nasal," not pitchy.  

#30 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

^Yeah nasal as well?. I don't understanding technical things about vocals, but her singing make my ear drum bleed. I know her voice is powerful but her and Ayaka's voice are often so high that they ruin the song.