• Please log in to reply
[2014.10.15] Morning Musume '14 - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ / Mikaeri Bijin The 57th single and Sayu's last 307 replies to this topic Started by Kalle , Aug 16 2014 03:40 PM · 

#1 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7059/

https://twitter.com/...524431525949441

Six editions, two regular and four limited with random trading cards in the regular editions.

Outfits!

S0y8kxL.jpg

I actually kind of like these, they're mature looking.

According to Sayu, TIKI BUN will be a cool song in line with MM'14's previous singles, so ... Also as goofy as Shabadabadoo is for a name, it's a nice bookend to her musical history, I suppose.

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Trading cards again..... I'm going to have to buy some trading card sized sleeves.

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

At least those are easier to come by in the US then the L and 2L size sheets. Haha.

And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. Good job team!

And your right, their last single was released in April. That is like 7 months*. Last time they had a giant gap between singles was Renai Revolution 21 and The Peace and that was like 8 months*. But they had a graduation (Nakazawa) and a Best of album released in between. 

*I don't math, I just went by the month the single was released and not the day it was released. :D

#4 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.

#5 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

I'm surprised they didn't release an album before this single, it took so long. I mean they should've since now they're doing a Fall Tour with no new material.

#6 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Shabadabadoo.  :lmfao: Those outfits are nice. 

And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. 

Really? Kanon looks like she was caught changing expressions or something. It's pretty awkward.

#7 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

Shabadabadoo.  :lmfao: Those outfits are nice. 

And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. 

Really? Kanon looks like she was caught changing expressions or something. It's pretty awkward.

Riho looks like she was caught moving her arm, too. She looks more awkward than Kanon to me.

#8 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I was thinking that she looked like that, too, but I wasn't quite sure if it was awkward enough to mention. :lol:

#9 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.

Who's Meshikudo? It's gonna drive me crazy not knowing.

I really like these outfits. I'm hoping for a good song and visuals to go along with it in the video.

#10 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Meshikubo is Iikubo, because her name can also be read that way.

#11 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.

I guess it's Haruna.

The outfits are quite different, they're nice ; I really wonder what kind of song Tiki Bun will be, because of the discrepancy between the outfits (mature) and the title (Hawaii-ish, to me).

#12 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Sayu says it's a cool song and since it's the aside they'll promote I'm guessing it's more of the same. I don't think we'll get tv lives of the other two.

#13 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

The outfits are quite different, they're nice ; I really wonder what kind of song Tiki Bun will be, because of the discrepancy between the outfits (mature) and the title (Hawaii-ish, to me).

It would be cool if they filmed their PV there since they're going soon. I mean I know they won't, but it would be cool.

#14 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

I guess it's Haruna.

Meshikubo is Iikubo, because her name can also be read that way.

Yes, it is.

#15 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

And the countdown is on. 
http://www.helloproj...musume/tikibun/

#16 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

TIKI BUN

Judging by Sayu's description I expect that this song will be an upbeat dance/techno/dubstep track. Nothing new from MoMusu '14 but I'm still hoping for something good since this is Sayu's final single. Since the group image released includes Sayu I assume that those are the outfits for this song? If they are I really want to see full shots of each of the members because from what I'm seeing they look really cool :) 

Shabadabadoo

I'm very happy with this even though all I've seen is the title :lol: I'm happy because this name is very goofy just like Sayu :) I'm expecting this song to be a very cutesy upbeat pop track :)

Mikaeri Bijin

Out of all the songs on this single I'm interested in this one the most purely because it features only the 9th, 10th & 11th generation members. I'm hoping that because Sayu is not included that it will showcase the musical style that MoMusu '14 will be using when they return in 2015 as MoMusu '15 with the 12th generation member(s). If we get a 12th Gen that is...

Overall despite not knowing much about this single I'm really interested :)

#17 Trinu

Trinu
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

I was expecting an album too. Mainly to wrap the whole '14 thing up. But who knows, maybe they will release it in December and be done with it lol

Also... no b-sides? I suppose Shabadaba and Mikaeri kinda count as that since TIKI BUM will be the song promoted on tv, but still.

Anyway, unrealisticly hoping for 200k sales so Sayu can leave with a bang.  :eekrun:

#18 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

You know they haven't had a B-side since 2013's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke, right? None of the H!P groups have had b-sides this year. 

#19 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

And the countdown is on. 
http://www.helloproj...musume/tikibun/

I didn't think you meant it literally. This will be a painful 101 days, especially now that it's almost certain I can't go to see her off.

#20 Trinu

Trinu
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

You know they haven't had a B-side since 2013's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke, right? None of the H!P groups have had b-sides this year. 

That's just 3 singles ago lol

I don't follow much of the rest, so I didn't know.

I still think the multiple b-sides helped a great deal saleswise.

#21 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

The last album with all new songs was 13 Colorful Character right? I know the updated album was in there, by since there was really only one song, I don't count it as their usual kind of album...and even the updated album was awhile ago. I've been quite surprised that we haven't gotten a new album yet.

#22 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

No one has released their regular yearly albums, but Tsunku doesn't need the workload anyway. A lot of the albums have kind of sucked so maybe once he's better the long time since he's written an album will inspire him.

#23 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

Since there is no solo track for Sayu at least I want her to be the center for Tiki Bun or Shabadabadoo

But this will be released in October lol, 2 months of wait :(

Edit: Ok now that I read that comment from Kalle's link, I see that Shabadabadoo is Sayu's solo, sorry~

#24 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

I'm pretty sure that if Sayu didn't get a solo then fans would riot.

#25 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

I was reading "Shabadabadoo" in a much more Japanese way at first, but now this is all I can think of...

Now I can't stop hearing that in my head whenever I read it.

#26 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

Well I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of that!

#27 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

I don't know but when I saw Shabadabadoo~ I couldn't help but think Sayu is making a full circle since her debut is Shabondama

#28 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

So if Shabadbadoo is Sayumi's song using her solo lines from singles past, these are possible lines.... Had a fun time just writing all this shit out.

English lyrics:

Spoiler

Japanese lyrics:

Spoiler

#29 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

I kind of hate these outfits.

I was hoping for one more album before Sayu grad...it kind of sucks to me that even though they have been in the group together for so long Sayu and Sakura won't be on a proper album together. :/

#30 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

I think an album will be released in December.  BUT, they could do it more in November while Sayu is still around.