I did this once before, but I don't think it was very accurate, so I did it again and the results are much more in tune with what my feelings are right now. The * means they remained the same from the previous year.
- 小田さくら - Oda Sakura* - #1-#2-#15
- 鈴木 愛理 - Suzuki Airi* - #2-#1-#2
- 鈴木 香音 - Suzuki Kanon - #5-#8-#7
- 田村 芽実 - Tamura Meimi* - #4-#5-#6
- 菅谷梨沙子- Sugaya Risako - #7-#4-#1
- 夏焼 雅 - Natsuyaki Miyabi - #10-#7-#8
- 高木 紗友希 -Takagi Sayuki- #17-#21
- 岡井 千聖 - Okai Chisato* - #8-#9-#3
- 福田 花音 - Fukuda Kanon - #6-#10-#11
- 佐々木莉佳子 - Sasaki Rikako - NEW
- 宮本 佳林 - Miyamoto Karin* - #11-#11
- 石田亜佑美 - Ishida Ayumi- #14-#12-#13
- 工藤 遥 - Kudo Haruka- #12-#15-#12
- 鞘師 里保 - Sayashi Riho- #19-#16-#18
- 矢島 舞美 -Yajima Maimi- #22-#19-#20
- 飯窪 春菜 - Iikubo Haruna - #9-#6-#5
- 島村嬉唄 - Shimamura Uta - NEW
- 竹内 朱莉 -Takeuchi Akari*- #18-#20-#14
- 尾形春水 - Ogata Haruna - NEW
- 譜久村 聖 - Fukumura Mizuki- #16-#24-#16
- 金澤 朋子 -Kanazawa Tomoko - #13-#17
- 中西 香菜 - Nakanishi Kana - #21-#25-#19
- 宮崎 由加 - Miyazaki Yuka- #20-#18
- 和田 彩花 - Wada Ayaka- #30-#28-#30
- 山木梨沙 - Yamaki Risa- NEW
- 野中美希 - Nonaka Miki - NEW
- 牧野真莉愛 - Makino Maria - NEW
- 佐藤 優樹 - Sato Masaki- #15-#13-#10
- 嗣永 桃子 - Tsugunaga Momoko- #29-#14-#23
- 羽賀朱音 - Haga Akane - NEW
- 植村 あかり - Uemura Akari- #26 - #26
- 中島 早貴 - Nakajima Saki - #23-#23-#26
- 勝田 里奈 - Katsuta Rina- #25-#31-#28
- 清水 佐紀 - Shimizu Saki- #27-#29-#22
- 室田瑞希 - Murota Mizuki - NEW
- 稲場愛香 - Inaba Manaka - NEW
- 須藤 茉麻 - Sudou Maasa- #31-#31-#21
- 生田衣梨奈 - Ikuta Erina- #28-#27-#25
- 小関舞 - Ozeki Mai - NEW
- 萩原 舞 - Hagiwara Mai -#33-#33-#27
- 徳永千奈美 -Tokunaga Chinami- #24-#30-#24
- 熊井友理奈 - Kumai Yurina- #32-#32-#29
- 森戸知沙希 - Morito Chisaki - NEW
- 相川茉穂 - Aikawa Maho - NEW
I didn't add in Aika. You don't sing or perform, you don't get added to the group! There was a lot of shuffling around of girls this year. That's due to actually seeing them live in concert. Newbies I judged solely on media I've seen of them. Here's a breakdown of each group individually.
For Morning Musume, while Sakura and Kanon's spots are secure, Ayumi managed to bring her feelings and win me over and took over Sayumi's spot. Haruka and Riho are basically tied for 4th. Haruna while amazing, just can't compete so she kinda of fell hard. Masaki's antics while cute for awhile seem to have worn off for me and now she's just becoming somewhat annoying. I hope to see this character flaw fixed with the addition of the 12th gen. Ogata is an early favorite followed by Miki and Maria. Akane might be a dark horse. I'll see how she does this year. Erina is probably forever going to stay in the bottom like her beloved Risa before her. (Sorry Erina!) But there' still hope. Only time will tell.
Berryz will always be Risako and Miyabi with special appearances by Momoko and some other girls. I think I wanted them to go out on a big bang for their final year on the H!P list. But It's basically the same as last year. xD Though Maasa changed places with Chinami.
C-ute, is the same, though I have a much deeper respect for Maimi. She's just as awesome as Airi but her vocals just push her down which is why Chisato still reigns ahead of her. Mai, while a little diva, has her moments and Saki just wants me to be her fan. But that isn't enough to move her. Chisato though, needs to watch out, Maimi is dangerously close to overtaking her next year.
Angerme/Smileage- Meimi and Kanon are still at the top. But Rikako is sitting pretty on the tail of Kanon (Maro). While the other newbies fell at the bottom, I have a feeling Murota will be shooting up to a higher spot by the end of the year. Aikawa, like Akane in Morning Musume is a dark horse whom I don't know that much about so I suspect her spot to be moved drastically as well. Dawa is ever so slowly inching her way up the charts. Her love of art and the fact that she can finally hit her notes is working wonders. She may overtake Kana soon. Akari's personality wins her spot and Rina, while a shadow in the group, does have a bit of personality that won me over this year so I hope to see more of that. The way her and Akari play off each other, I'd like to see more of that also.
Juice=Juice overall I like as a group so placing the was hard, but after seeing them perform in Japan and the handshake event after, it was clear who I wanted to put in their place. Sayuki won, that girl can sing! While Karin is amazing in her own way, Sayuki is just as good. She's also VERY observant. [Story Time::] I went to their concert, which is basically in a small live house so you can see everything. I didn't have a clear favorite going in so I shifted colors for every member throughout the entire event. After, during the Handshake. Sayuki was the only one to mention to me about my glowstick, and even threw in a little English too. So that's why she's gone to number 1. [/end story time]. The rest of the members just fall into place. Tomoko, Yuka and Akari. Same as last year.
Country Girls, all newbies so their spots were just put depending on who they were up against in the poll. Aside from Uta, who is just the cutest thing on this planet. It's be interesting to see how they rank at the end of the year. Vocally, I think out of all the girls, I prefer Yamaki Risa. Visually she reminds me of Fukumura, but with a bigger nose. Inaba also has potential to be a top girl, just as long as they fix her hair. Bangs are much cuter on her.
And next year should be interesting, with Berryz out and the new Trainee group coming in, it'll be REALLY interesting to see where everyone falls into place. I don't see my top 4 changing anytime soon, but you never know. I mean, just look at Sakura. xD