• Please log in to reply
[2017.11.03] Morning Musume. 20th -Ai no Tane (20th anniversary ver.) Digital Release 25 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Nov 01 2017 11:02 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Pffft! I’m dead!

Ai no Tane (20th Anniversary Ver.) featuring 1st gen and Morning Musume。'17 as Morning Musume。20th

I’m not going to spoil it, just watch it.

https://m.youtube.co...eature=youtu.be

I’m crying in a corner right now.

#2 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

Quite a surprise. I'm hapoy they're doing a bit more for the anniversary than only rotating as many songs as possible in their concert.

/EDIT: Btw, Ayappe and Asuka are looking great.

#3 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:51 PM

My favorite generation back together again yessssss

#4 Zoe

Zoe
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

Awww, what a pleasant surprise.

#5 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Finally.

#6 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

Release in two days? Such hype!

#7 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

OMG, Ayappe and Asuka??  Oh wow this is a fever dream gone right :D  Now if only we can make the rest of the dream come true (all of the other members come together), but that's extreme...this will do ^_^!!!

#8 Saburo

Saburo
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

Asuka! They got ASUKA for this! Remarkable.

#9 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

I literally got goosebumps. Whoa.

#10 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

Release in two days? Such hype!

Yeah, but this is a gift for the hard-core fans. If they were looking to cash in, they'd have brought back the OGs for another round  of "Love Machine" flogging. This, though, is special, and appeals to a fairly limited audience. It's something that I would selfishly suggest they do, and they went ahead and did it without me asking. I'm so happy right now.

#11 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

Do you even understand how happy I am right now? I bawled when I watched the video.

#12 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Cover art:

uFgtZ3B.jpg

Member comments from Hello Station:

https://www.youtube....4&v=gIfpdWpIMN4

iTunes link:

https://itunes.apple...8020?app=itunes

#13 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

I never expected to see a rerelease of this song or the fact that they got 1st gen in it as well. It's nice to see Ai no Tane getting more recognition these days since it is a great song.

#14 Zoe

Zoe
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

Aya's voice sounds higher than before, but her old vibrato came back on her last solo line <3

#15 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:02 PM

LMFAO! In an attempt to cover up for the fact that the drums are obviously programmed, they took two drum fills from the original -- the one at the opening and the one before the final chorus --

sped them up to match the faster tempo and dropped them right in. Shameless.

Other than the programmed drums I dig this. But I think I'm probably gonna laugh and shake my head at that fill before the chorus every time I listen to this.  :facepalm:

#16 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Thanks a lot, I can't unhear it now. :dammit:

#17 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

Song is now available outside of Japan. 

I wonder what they intend to do with that music video? Gone into the pits of Fiesta Fiesta hell? D:

#18 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

Song is now available outside of Japan. 

I wonder what they intend to do with that music video? Gone into the pits of Fiesta Fiesta hell? D:

My guess is they want to hold it back for a while to force people to buy the track. I imagine we'll see it released by the middle of next week.

#19 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:34 AM

Performance on Girls Live (MM'17 Only)

Maa-chan and Maria are blending very nicely here...

The clips they were showing of the original music video made me realize how darn bored those girls all looked, and why I never realized what a cute song this actually is.

I have to say I like this version better, I've been listening to the mp3 a lot. I know it's unlikely, but I hope they do a live performance with the OG's at least once.

#20 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

The clips they were showing of the original music video made me realize how darn bored those girls all looked, and why I never realized what a cute song this actually is.

I also noticed for Maa-chan.

Completely agree and I feel the same to a lesser extend about Morning Coffee. The old clips give a heavy atmosphere to the songs.

#21 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

WHY IS YOKOYOKO THE CUTEST THING EVER THOUGH 

#22 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:53 AM

She has a bit of a young Tsuji vibe to her. I get the feeling that the putting-on-a-happy-face part of performing is not something she has to be told to do. She looks genuinely thrilled to be out there every time I see her.

#23 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

She has a bit of a young Tsuji vibe to her. I get the feeling that the putting-on-a-happy-face part of performing is not something she has to be told to do. She looks genuinely thrilled to be out there every time I see her.

This is exactly what it is.

#24 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

I have to say I like this version better, I've been listening to the mp3 a lot. I know it's unlikely, but I hope they do a live performance with the OG's at least once.

When the OG performed the song live, they had a bit more of a presence so it's not as bad. 

Watching that, Kaga really reminds me of Asuka. Though Kaga's a bit more idol now compared the Asuka who clearly wanted to be anywhere else but there. 

#25 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:10 PM

Wow. I wasn't expecting it but they didn't sound really good here. And they didn't know how to hold a mic properly..? Asuka actually seemed the most at ease and not bored / reciting.
But yes, at least it's not as unhappy as the clip.

#26 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

Young Abe looks like Yanamin.