• Please log in to reply
Hello! Project Auditions 2018 10 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Mar 30 2018 02:31 PM · 

#1 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

So it was announced today that there will be auditions to be in two groups (more details to come in late April).

• A new audition was announced through the official website on March 30, 2018, to find group members for two new groups; one will feature Ichioka Reina as leader and the other will include Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime as members.
• The aim for Ichioka's group is a "performance group" that focuses on singing, dancing, and using various types of physical expression.
• Takase and Kiyono's group will be formed with the image of a "small theater troupe" that will incorporate elements of theater and comedy in addition to song and dance.
• The groups will begin activities between Summer - Autumn 2018. Some joint activities are planned.

• Those that pass may be added to either group.
• The audition will differ from previous auditions in it's search. In addition to girls that love singing, dancing, and Hello! Project, they are also seeking girls that have a special skill or talent they feel they can brag about, they're proud to have, that they believe they won't lose with.
• Final members for the two groups may be chosen from both the audition finalists and the Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/8354/

(creds to amped & Nayoko-Kihara)

#2 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:26 PM

Part of me says they can't have no winners. The other part tells me "that's what you thought last time".

I do hope they will find new people and don't end up with another glorified KSS audition.

#3 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:42 PM

Part of me says they can't have no winners. The other part tells me "that's what you thought last time".

I do hope they will find new people and don't end up with another glorified KSS audition.

Totally same here.

#4 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:52 PM

Ridiculous that Ichioka’s group was announced nearly a year ago and they’re just now doing auditions. Even more so with how many new kenshuusei we’ve gotten.

#5 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

This just means no one is going to release any music ever again....

#6 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

Should be excited about this but won't because we'll all know how this will end

#7 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

This just means no one is going to release any music ever again....

Yeah we’re already getting one release a year from some groups now, two more (assuming the second will release music consistently) is just gonna make it worse.

#8 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:44 AM

I feel like Kanemitsu is going to be put into Momo and Kurumi’s group.

Really hoping Kokoro and Kanemitsu finally debut. I want Yuhane in Momusu or Anju.

I hope at least 2 girls pass this 🙄 One per group.

#9 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:10 AM

I feel like Kanemitsu is going to be put into Momo and Kurumi’s group.

Really hoping Kokoro and Kanemitsu finally debut. I want Yuhane in Momusu or Anju.

I hope at least 2 girls pass this 🙄 One per group.

They’ll put Yuhane in the theater group to spite you.

#10 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:33 AM

I'm hoping they'll debut Inoue Hikaru. She's been there about as long as Rie and Nanami were and she's decently talented.

#11 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

Hikaru doesn’t have the idol aura though, I think she’ll follow the path of Kaneko Rie.